Feminization Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Feminization Files

Postby qsxcft » July 21st, 2014, 2:46 pm

Hello everyone, I have recently started doing a few feminization files which I enjoy and I figured that I should post the result that I have achieved, and will achieve. I am currently listening to GenderWipe3 from BecomingX, Curse Total Feminization by EMG, and Female Transformation. I have been listening for two weeks now, my feet have shrunk down to 25cm and I have noticed breast growth.

If you have any questions, please ask!
qsxcft

Postby psiboi1977 » July 21st, 2014, 10:36 pm

Any photographic evidence of the transformation? What size were your feet at originally...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » October 5th, 2014, 7:55 am

qxfcft wrote
Hello everyone, I have recently started doing a few feminization files which I enjoy and I figured that I should post the result that I have achieved, and will achieve. I am currently listening to GenderWipe3 from BecomingX, Curse Total Feminization by EMG, and Female Transformation. I have been listening for two weeks now, my feet have shrunk down to 25cm and I have noticed breast growth.

Do you have any idea which file (or files) caused your feet to shrink? I'd love to need smaller shoes. I can buy -- barely -- women's shoes without resorting to mail order or buying online. (I usually need to try on shoes to make sure they fit, even when I am buying a brand I know.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby diode168 » October 6th, 2014, 6:40 pm

prepubescent made feet shrink.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » October 7th, 2014, 12:23 am

diode wrote
prepubescent made feet shrink.

You hadn't mentioned listening to that file. Thanks.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby qsxcft » October 12th, 2014, 9:10 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
qxfcft wrote

Do you have any idea which file (or files) caused your feet to shrink? I'd love to need smaller shoes. I can buy -- barely -- women's shoes without resorting to mail order or buying online. (I usually need to try on shoes to make sure they fit, even when I am buying a brand I know.)

Gender Wipe 3 provided the feet changes and breast growth in my opinoin, and I my financial situation at the moment leaves me in a tough spot about buying or fixing my camera l
qsxcft

Return to Success Stories