file: slow woman change

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

file: slow woman change

Postby hypnome1674 » October 5th, 2014, 12:17 am

File works just as EMG said. I was looking at woman wearing a pink CAMI and bambino diaper. Long blond hair and bam just like that. I was exactly like her including I could hear the crinkle of the diaper. I thought my boobs were a little bigger than in the picture those attempting this file. It is a slow change back to normal. Excellent work Emg
hypnome1674

Postby lew897 » October 6th, 2014, 2:27 am

Awesome! What has been the best part so far?
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnome1674 » October 7th, 2014, 8:01 pm

I like being in different types of women like tonight I was a hooters girl and/body shapes. Attire etc.
hypnome1674

Postby duality99 » October 11th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Shit I wanted that file to work so badly when I first found it. I could never get it to work. Any tips you have for getting it to work?

I wish I could get ANY transformation file to work. Or some kind of effect outside of trance.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome1674 » October 12th, 2014, 7:42 pm

I had been trying hypnosis for a few years. I would listen twice a day Monday through Friday and nothing on weekend. Slowly week after week while in trance I would notice new effects. Then when I went away on business and left my headphones at home. I triggered myself over and over and it happened. I think the other files prepped my mind and this one is a little stronger and one day worked. Be patient it will happen. Good luck
hypnome1674

Postby joshpm55 » October 14th, 2014, 1:11 pm

How long does it take for you to change once triggered, and to change back? Can you describe the feeling of the change?
joshpm55

Postby duality99 » October 15th, 2014, 9:45 pm

hypnome1674 wrote:I had been trying hypnosis for a few years. I would listen twice a day Monday through Friday and nothing on weekend. Slowly week after week while in trance I would notice new effects. Then when I went away on business and left my headphones at home. I triggered myself over and over and it happened. I think the other files prepped my mind and this one is a little stronger and one day worked. Be patient it will happen. Good luck

Well congrats on the success. You've inspired me to try this file again haha.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » October 15th, 2014, 10:26 pm

I remember using this file a while back. I got results (as enumerated in my journal posts), but not to the extent that OP did; then again I was a complete novice to hypnosis at best.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pczelda » October 20th, 2014, 12:51 am

I have some questions for you. Did you listen to the file for a while before trying it out? If so for how long? Or if you did it a different way, what was your method -- how did you get your mind believing the change(s) will happen, that you'll believe you actually see and feel them in every way?

I've never been sure if I should practice with the trigger to get it working (and if it doesn't work yet, it makes me not believe it will work and I get set back on any possible progress there could be) or if I don't attempt the trigger, I have doubts that it will work, and those doubts grow the longer I listen to the file without trying out the trigger.

I've also had doubts in the listening because distractions tend to bring me out of the trance at times (family requiring my attention, a strong itch that needs scratching, etc) and that my imagination might not be as strong as I need for this to work.

This is all coming from someone who hasn't gotten any good results yet from hypnosis files, so any help you could provide (if I need a file that's just intended to make the trance deeper/results more successful in general for any hypnosis file, or any other suggestions you could provide) would be appreciated. I also hope that I can be hypnotized, that I'm not just wasting my time with wishful thinking/fruitlessly wanting to see such a fantasy take shape. Thanks!
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome1674 » October 21st, 2014, 12:40 pm

Took about a half hour. Changing back was actually faster. I experienced this one time but have been unable to get this to work again.
hypnome1674

Return to Success Stories