givn tins a 2nd go

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

givn tins a 2nd go

Postby koushiro » October 6th, 2014, 8:19 pm

dudeeeeeees i was tryn sum files here a wile ago but dey din wwerk fer me so i gived up on dem den i finde muscle mesmerizer sit n now im horny n dum njuz a big dum jock ony tinking abt werking our n sht vive's dumming down files r amazn juz a big dum jock horny n dum dum
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby percy_number23 » October 8th, 2014, 9:45 pm

That's awesome bro! I keep hearing good things about musclemesmerizer, iv'e gotta try it myself some time!
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » October 9th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Muscle mesmerizer is pretty good, but some of the free files here are better, IMO.

Not all of them, by any means, but a handful.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shinyboi » October 15th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Which ones do you recommend Rigsby, have had mixed results, some pointers would be appreciated, cheers
shinyboi

Postby rigsby » October 17th, 2014, 1:56 pm

shinyboi wrote:Which ones do you recommend Rigsby, have had mixed results, some pointers would be appreciated, cheers

It depends a lot on what you want: bodybuilding, sports, dumbing, or just motivation to work out.

If you want to really get any kind of exercise into your routine, you should listen to a file daily. It takes a while to develop the drive, and it can sneak up on you.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shinyboi » October 17th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I've started listening to the muscle mesmerizer preppy jock file, I had a good system, then lost the motivation. Ideally forc me, a mix of motivation and compulsion/obedience would work best, just a fit with my particular personality , the old elusive hypno obedience!
shinyboi

Postby rigsby » October 19th, 2014, 3:30 pm

shinyboi wrote:I've started listening to the muscle mesmerizer preppy jock file, I had a good system, then lost the motivation. Ideally forc me, a mix of motivation and compulsion/obedience would work best, just a fit with my particular personality , the old elusive hypno obedience!

AbsoluteJock has some elements of compulsion and obedience, but I've found that the file needs to be listened to daily for it to really set in.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shinyboi » October 20th, 2014, 9:31 am

Thanks Rigsby, what sort of time frame works best with absolute jock, when you say daily, for how long, and does the requirement to listen then diminish over time.? How often for reinforcement?

Cheers

Shinyboi
shinyboi

Postby rigsby » November 1st, 2014, 5:52 pm

shinyboi wrote:Thanks Rigsby, what sort of time frame works best with absolute jock, when you say daily, for how long, and does the requirement to listen then diminish over time.? How often for reinforcement?

Cheers

Shinyboi

I think that once you've been listening daily for 30 days or more, your workouts will become enough of a habit that you won't want to stop.

You may or may not want to stop listening to the file, but either way that probably doesn't matter as much. Be your own guide: if you think your interest in sports and exercise is slipping, listen more often. Good luck.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization