Penis enlargement success?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Penis enlargement success?

Postby bml7500 » October 11th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Anyone had success with any of the penis enlargement files? I'm also looking to chat with others interested in making their dick bigger, it's a big fetish of mine.
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » October 13th, 2014, 7:40 am

I gained about 1/4" but it looks and feels way bigger than that to me.
My sexuality has become more penis oriented and my dick is a lot more sensitive. I

Still trying to gain length and girth; but my fetish is drifting more towards making myself more masculine in general and not just more hung.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby bml7500 » October 15th, 2014, 2:25 am

That's hott Jack.

Here's my story so far:
I've grown an inch since I met my Master last year (i'm 6.5 inches now). My Master knows I want to grow and he makes me get harder and bigger than I ever have before. I'm also not allowed to cum (only once every 4 days or unless Master tells me I can), so I maintain that size for longer the more I'm aroused. More Size = Deepness and obedience to my Master and that makes me soooo hott. I want to get absolutely Massive with unstoppable growth and become more and more enslaved.

Can anyone help me grow???

It would be cool to have a penis enlargement buddy to go Deep and BIG with... Obsessed and super Horny. For Master.... (sorry i'm a bit in trance right now)
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Postby bml7500 » October 15th, 2014, 2:51 am

Orgasmic growth.... Can't ejaculate... Only grow Bigger for Master..... Deeper... More enslaved for Master.
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Postby bml7500 » October 16th, 2014, 12:59 pm

For anyone who is curious I also do general stuff like eating healthy food and exercising. I also do stretching exercises and jelqing from time to time. I also have a cock pump too, but I use it sparingly.

With my Master, the technique used is "ballooning", which is like edging. I've done a bit of tantric training (I've trained my PC muscles <--- pelvic floor muscles enough so that I can have multiple orgasms without ejaculating). So the theory behind my ballooning technique is that I have many dry orgasms and stay in the "heat zone" (fully aroused state). In that state I reach my maximum size over and over again, which helps stretch the chambers in my penis.

With my Master, pleasure and size = deepness, so I just become more enslaved and addicted. It feels so nice to go deep for Master while he keeps pumping my cock to its full capacity.

Safety is always important; having a proper warm up, warm down, and adequate rest is crucial. I always stop if it hurts. When Master pushes me to get HARDER, it can sometimes hurt, but I got used to it. It's so hott.
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » October 16th, 2014, 9:30 pm

Interesting, do you have a script to link edging, trance, deepness like that ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby bml7500 » October 17th, 2014, 2:20 am

I don't have a script, but I could possibly go deep with someone and tell them how I feel. I'm not a hypnotist but I've taken people under with me for my Master.
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization