OMFG ENCHANTED KEYBOARD WORKS!!!!!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

OMFG ENCHANTED KEYBOARD WORKS!!!!!!

Postby FantasyRevan » October 16th, 2014, 8:36 pm

So I am not very good when it comes to hypnosis, I cannot go into trance easy, all the files I listen to are subliminal ones as I seem to be unable to get normal hypnotic files to work. Today I download EMG's Enchanted Keyboard Hypnosis and Calimore's copy that has added binuaral beats. The files are the exact same however calimores just has the beats in it. Any way, I listened to EMG's version first, pretty standard I had trouble going into trance and got bored as I have a short attention span. But i finished it and after the first listen i tried it out, i simply typed, my left hand will twitch uncontrolabaly for 10 seconds, and finished with the trigger(am am not writing it as i don't want any effects right now), and nothing happened, so i tried some more drastic requests and nothing worked. finally i wrote I go into trance so easily that the effects of any hypnosis file i listen to are amplified by 1000 times(insert trigger). And then I tried calimores copy, it was the exact same voice and everything, just a copy of emg's with beats, anyway i don't know whether i it was a placebo effect or if it as working somewhat but i did seem to go into trance or at least i think i did, i cant tell when im in trance or if i've ever been. but my mind was a bit more calmer than in the previous file. anyway i finish it and think, this shit probably hasn't worked. so i got to test it out but i think what the hell let's do something so ridiculous it shouldn't work. so i opened google images and search huge tits, and quickly minimised the page before it loaded so i didn't see any. opened work and typed, the next time I see a photo of woman with large breasts i will instantly get the most powerful erection i have ever felt and i will orgasm very powerfully, after that i will be back to my normal self(insert trigger) anyway seceptical i opened the page and saw some massive tits. I didn't get a full erection but i sorta got a halfway one instatly and i didn't really orgasm, it was more of half an orgasm or a mini one on such a scale that it would only be maybe a third the strength of a normal one, but wow. I did not expect any effects like this nor did i expect any so soon, i thought it would be one of those ridiculous files where you had to listen every day for 6 months before seeing any effects. Anyway I curious if anyone has had any success with this file, and if you havn't tried it i highly recommend that you do, you'd probably be better off doing what i did and downloading both and listening to EMG's first and then Calimore's however I will probably just listen to calimores once a day from now on, i feel like the two togethor are a two piece file, like EMG's is the introduction you listen to once when getting started, and Calimores is the main file you listen everyday. Any way that's all folks and remember to try this file and post your successes below.
FantasyRevan

Postby WolfyGuy » October 17th, 2014, 8:10 am

This could be interesting, i will try... gotta be better than the lack of success I've had with dog brain and subliminal canine.
***EDIT***
Ok, iv'e done the same and even listened to the latter file about 5 times, the effect didn't stick but i did go into a deeper trance than my usual attempts.
WolfyGuy

Postby diode168 » October 19th, 2014, 10:22 pm

I've got to get around to listening to this file. I've always meant to but never did.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Yup, it works.

Postby Calimore » October 23rd, 2014, 12:45 pm

Thanks for the kind words, FantasyRevan. I'm glad the file is working for you! When I made the binaural version of this file, I decided to give it a go myself and found that after a few listens, I WAS able to make use of the file.

I used it to reinforce itself first, then used it to strengthen my reaction to other hypnosis files. Using progressivley stronger suggestion, I was eventually able to do things like make myself forget my own name for a bit and even hallucinate object invisibility and simple smells.

One key to getting this file to work is to start small. Writing that you are going to see a snake coiled around your ankle is not a good place to begin. Try baby steps as you go about using it at first, like saying your left foot will itch uncontrollably until you type out another keyboard curse and the itching will only stop when you respond to the curse that follows.

This file can be very useful for things such as helping one trance deeper, respond better to post-hypnotic suggestions and even experience hypnotic amnesia after a file is finished. Really, it all depends on how one uses it, but in the hands of someone who knows a bit about hypnosis, Enchanted Keyboard Curse can be one of the most powerful files available on this site.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » October 23rd, 2014, 10:08 pm

Yes it is a fantastic file. Especially your version which I have started listening to. Not much to report as off yet but I am starting to feel effects.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 20th, 2014, 11:02 pm

I have been listening to enchanted keyboard almost daily. But it has become such a powerful effect for me now and I'm a little confused about how to use it.
I've written down hallucination and slight personality altering effects but in person around other people the effects seem to wear off.

Although it has changed me slightly.. I will say it's hard to trace whether it's working or just influencing other files I"ve listened to either way it is doing something.

I felt my reality actually changing the last few days.. it felt like things in my brain were changing to adapt to the file which is wierd..sometimes when I listen to it after trance I just fall back asleep for two or three hours..

I don't know.. What to write. I'm a bit scared the effects will be permanent or that I'll get a nasty surprise and something will just suddenly work.
Hallucination works to a point but nothing too major YET.

I wrote that a clone of myself would visit me and that never happened but when I wrote that I had minor phantom sensations that they did.

I wish there was a way to actually manifest a clone of myself and have them effect the world around me.. without losing awareness.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » December 22nd, 2014, 5:13 am

I've had success with it as well ... the keyboard suggestions help me reinforce other files and also help keep me focused. If I have a certain goal, the suggestions help give it an extra 'kick'. It's great for small changes.

I am desperate to get Cal's Curse to work to full effect, and enchanted is helping that along as well ... but could use an extra boost.

Calimore, if you're still reading along, any tips?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

General items

Postby Calimore » December 23rd, 2014, 4:44 pm

One important thing to remember when you are hypnotizing yourself (which is what EKBC does) is to phrase all suggestions in the positive. Keep listening to the file and try to do a keyboard session immediately afterwards with the expectation that that you write is about to occur.

Also, try wording such as, "Each time I ejaculate without permission, it gets 20x harder to do it again" and "I can only cum like a woman unless I'm given expressed permission to jizz".

Start to suggest to yourself that you can orgasm without permission, but you'll never be able to shoot unless specifically told to. Write more about how you enjoy edging so much you's rather not orgasm. Orgasm really just ruins the fun and you have always enjoyed edging more than cumming, anyway. Tell yourself that you aren't worthy of commanding your own orgasm - you need a dominant's permission because YOU are just a worthless wanker and don'tde serve to cum without someone else's approval.

And just before you listen to Cal's Curse, sit down and make note of the fact that this file was written just for you. Remind yourself that littlecaltoy's voice is irresistible and that every word he speaks becomes a natural part of who you are. And you know that his file will work on you because it already has worked on you - you are now thoroughly incapable of cumming on your own, all thanks to littlecaltoy's file.

One last thing - when you sit down to write up a keyboard curse, think back to the deepest the file made you go and how you are going twice as deep with each word you type into the keyboard, then type the same thing over that you just thought to yourself.

Enchanted Keyboard Curse is one of the finest examples of how to achieve a deep self-hypnotic state there is. I wish you all continued success to attain your hypnotic goals through this device.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby fearghus » December 23rd, 2014, 5:12 pm

Thank you Cal! I've been doing what you're suggesting, but the way you phrase some it may drive the point home even more.

Thanks for the tips
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Any Time!

Postby Calimore » January 5th, 2015, 11:13 am

I always enjoy assisting fellow hypno feshists if they seem worthy of my time.

the end. :wink:
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby justinh » February 12th, 2015, 12:10 am

Cal,

I'm curious how you've used Keyboard curse to help with training and other files.

Could you give some examples of suggestions to use to make other files more effective or say, reach trance more quickly or maybe experience post-hypnotic amnesia?

I'm very new to this so I apologize if I'm asking newb questions.
justinh

More suggestions

Postby Calimore » February 14th, 2015, 9:28 am

Try focusing the suggestions on your specific needs and keep them as simple as possible. Remember that you want to work within the limitations your subconscious is imposing on your conscious mind.

For example, you may have found that you trance best when listening to a particular hypnotist, so a suggestion like "I always start to go into a deep trance whenever I even hear [hypnotist's] Voice."

Another use would be to tackle issues that may be keeping you from going deep: "Whenever I listen to a hypnosis mp3, other sounds and distraction only serve to help me focus on the suggestions better." Or, "Small movements (or sexual arousal) while trancing signals me to focus better and go deeper into trance."

Some other general suggestions might include:
"When I repeated listen to [fie name], it effects me twice as much",
"My enthusiasm for hypnosis grows stronger every time I am exposed to [hypnotist's] suggestions",
"My desire for deep trance is slowly eroding away all remaining resistance",
"When I finally learn a new trigger, I always forget I even have it",
"I respond to post-hypnotic suggestion twice as strongly as when I'm in trance",
"I'm trancing so deeply now that I find it difficult to remember the sessions",
"I'm losing all resistance to suggestions made by [hypnotist]",
"When I trance to [hypnotist's] hypnosis files it feels like I'm in a movie or a cartoon - I'm completely unable to resist any of their suggestions",
"I go so deep in voice sessions that it feels like I'm in a dream",
"It may feel like I fall asleep when I'm hypnotized but the suggestions always stick",
"When I awaken from trance, memory of the session fades just like a dreams" ,
"I'm incapable of resisting [hypnotist's] hypnosis",
"Hypnosis files with binaural beat backgrounds work like magic on my sleeping mind",
"I may not know it but [hypnotist] is really a vampire - that's why resisting their commands is impossible",
"[Hypnotist] has put me under a spell so I must listen to their files every day",
"[Hypnosis file] is actually a curse - that's why I'm unable to resist any of its effects",
"When I listen to hypnosis mp3s just before bed, they always work whether I want then to or not".

Another good tactic is to take a general suggestion from a session and use it with EKC:
"When the hypnotist counts down, I go twice as deep with each and every number",
"The better I visualize the suggestions, the more deeply they effect me",
"When I listen to [hypnotist]'s voice, the whole world seems to fade away",
"Once a session fades completely from my mind, its effects become a permanent part of me",
"Hypnosis sessions refresh me like a good nap and learning suggestions is really a bonus".

Which reminds me, sometimes it's best to take the pressure off yourself to respond to hypnotic suggestion. A more carefree but determined attitude often makes it easier to let go and enjoy the process:
"I will listen to [hypnosis file] every night until I get it",
"It doesn't matter if [hypnosis file] works or not - I enjoy hearing it more with every listen, anyway",
"[Hypnosis file] will have full effect before I even know it",
"Success comes with practice, so I know I'm going to learn the [file] trigger because I never give up on the things I want most",
"It makes me feel happy to listen to [hypnosis file] - happier every time I hear it or even just see it's name",
"Listening to [file] is like a compulsion - I can't listen to it too much"

Please note that I avoided using negation, except in a couple of cases, like that last example. And speaking of that last example, what happens if your mind ignores the negation used there? Using negation properly in EKC suggestions can have a powerful effect because it naturally bypasses your critical factor:
"I cannot listen to too much of [hypnotist]'s files",
"When I resist hypnotic suggestion, I can't really go very deep",
"I don't go into trance very easily",
"My mind isn't enslaved by [hypnotist] but I like to pretend that it is",
"Enchanted Keyboard Curse can't overcome any obstacle that I could not naturally overcome without it".

I sincerely hope that these examples not only help you with EKC but inspire you to come up with even better suggestions for your own use and experience. Enchanted Keyboard Curse is an amazing file when one gets the hang of it. You can even suggest stuff like, "I'm learning how to better use Enchanted Keyboard Curse with every suggestion I write" or "Enchanted Keyboard Curse works even better when I word the suggestions awkwardly".

Thanks for taking the time to read this whole post. And remember, erotic hypnosis is supposed to be FUN, so do your best to enjoy yourself.

Personally, I enjoy erotic hypnosis more each and every day that I that I work with it. the end. ;)
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 27th, 2015, 11:43 am

I semi gave up on curse enchanted keyboard but I go back to try it out every now and again because I had it effecting me so much.
I'm pretty sure it still effects me and I'm just not noticing that it is.

But making it cause form change hallucinations just doesn't work yet.
Maybe one day huh? What calimore said about working within your limitations seems super correct now.

Maybe one day I'll get to that point... maybe one day.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby RJBass15 » June 2nd, 2015, 6:28 pm

how long did you listen to this file for? I have been listening for about 4-5 days whilst I sleep, and there is still no effect
RJBass15
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepyjosh » June 2nd, 2015, 7:44 pm

Reading Calimore's text has impressed me by the insidiousness of his suggested suggestions. He shows a very andanced understanding of hypnosis, and you are fortunate to have such a knowledgable guide advising you.

The end?

;)
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sixman » July 6th, 2015, 6:11 pm

Hey there hope someone's reading.
I have been listening to the file for about a week now and I have had some success, which is always cool and freaky at the same time. I can get myself to lift my arms up at time or lie down on the floor. However, other stuff, like stripping have not been as successful. I will keep listening to the file and influence its effectiveness with the keyboard like suggested, but I was wondering if there were any more tips? How long has it taken people for it to become really effective?

Thanks!
Sixman

Postby darkideals » August 7th, 2015, 2:34 am

Yeah it's the beats Sixman, at least most likely it is anyway. I've had very similar experiences; with the dog curse file the binaural version worked better for me. But that's not strange though as Binaural beats are specifically designed to help with trance, which is why they are put in the files, to help people who have trouble going under like you relax easier. Although your suggestion of "anything I listen to will be 1000 times stronger" is definitely possible to have increased the effects.

And actually speaking of that, you REALLY should try the "Accelerator" file by EMG, it's specifically a suggestion that any file you listen to after listening to Accelerator will be twice as effective/easier to accept and trance to etc.. and the more you listen to it directly before the file you want the more it will multiply it. (i.e. listen to accelerator then enchant keyboard = 2x power, listen to accel again and then keyboard again = 4x power, listen to both a 3rd time = 8x power etc.. etc..)

Another thing to try is using an induction file and possibly a deepener (although using both induction and deepener can make you fall asleep which isn't always good especially if a file asks you to imagine something actively) as those help you get deeper into trance as well. Personally I found Bubble to be a good file, although a bit long (which makes falling asleep more likely)
darkideals

Postby darkideals » August 7th, 2015, 2:45 am

Sixman wrote:Hey there hope someone's reading.
I have been listening to the file for about a week now and I have had some success, which is always cool and freaky at the same time. I can get myself to lift my arms up at time or lie down on the floor. However, other stuff, like stripping have not been as successful. I will keep listening to the file and influence its effectiveness with the keyboard like suggested, but I was wondering if there were any more tips? How long has it taken people for it to become really effective?

Thanks!

Other than the things I mentioned in the last post, i'd say the most important thing is to try and focus on getting deeper as much as possible. Get yourself a good pair of stereo headphones (good stereo headphones are REALLY a necessity honestly for this to work properly), make sure you are 100% relaxed even if that means you have to go out of your way to make yourself relax by drinking a beer or two, playing a favorite movie/game, listen to relaxing music for a bit etc.. One thing that works for me is listening to the files right after waking up, perhaps not right after waking in the morning as you might just fall asleep but I like to take a short nap or something and prepare the files I want to listen to in a playlist before hand then once I wake up just get up and put on my headphones and hit play then lay down again.

Also, don't try "too" hard, if it fails don't just immediately turn the file on again and again etc.. out of frustration. Try once or twice a day every day separating each try by at least an hour or so. A file that really helped me get an INTENSE reaction from one of EMGs files was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kxAK78NQKY

Now even if the files subject kind of turns you off (no pun intended :P) and you don't want to have that kind of hypnosis, don't worry; just listen up till 14:45 and then turn it off. (of course if you like the subject just keep listening as listening all the way through will put in an even greater trance so you can immediately jump over to the keyboard file after you finish this one) You can set a timer that goes off in 15 minutes before starting or perhaps use keepvid.com to download and edit the file to cut off the end etc.. and this will give you the "trance" part without the end suggestion. I find this file works very well for me at least, the music is relaxing the voice is fairly nice and rather than the typical snap finger or just normal countdown and saying "sleep" like most hypnotists do she does the "clack" thing with her mouth that seems to make me respond better to the sleep/go deeper commands.

Here's a couple good pairs of headphones if you don't have any by the way;

http://astore.amazon.com/idosercom02-20/detail/B003LPTAYI

($24.99 pretty decent if you're on a budget)

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-151-Noise-Canceling-Microphone/dp/B000NOR89Y/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438938744&sr=1-3&keywords=sennheiser+usb

(Sennheiser is a great brand. These are $39; has better sound but a little less comfortable in some ways)

Or if you don't mind buying used here's a pair of normally $200 Sennheiser amazing headphones selling used for $41

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00I0SCD72/ref=sr_1_15_olp?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1438948941&sr=1-15&keywords=sennheiser+headphones&condition=used
darkideals

Postby Warpmymindprofile » September 4th, 2015, 11:31 am

Can the file be used on a phone or does it need to be a keyboard? Also does anyone know how well this file can work? I'd like to use it to hallucinate becoming becoming a woman eventually.
Warpmymindprofile

Postby fearghus » September 5th, 2015, 2:30 pm

Warpmymindprofile wrote:Can the file be used on a phone or does it need to be a keyboard? Also does anyone know how well this file can work? I'd like to use it to hallucinate becoming becoming a woman eventually.

Your phone has a 'keyboard' on it ... so it should work fine. Just needs to be a typed message ending with the trigger.

This file is great, and will probably help you achieve your goals ... but if you're new to hypno, strong hallucinations are tough to achieve and can be discouraging if they don't produce the results you want. I recommend starting with this file for practicing tracing and having it do simple things .... things you might do anyway. That way, the success of the small easy things will enhance and encourage success in the greater things
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Warpmymindprofile » September 6th, 2015, 9:35 pm

fearghus wrote:
Warpmymindprofile wrote:Can the file be used on a phone or does it need to be a keyboard? Also does anyone know how well this file can work? I'd like to use it to hallucinate becoming becoming a woman eventually.

Your phone has a 'keyboard' on it ... so it should work fine. Just needs to be a typed message ending with the trigger.

This file is great, and will probably help you achieve your goals ... but if you're new to hypno, strong hallucinations are tough to achieve and can be discouraging if they don't produce the results you want. I recommend starting with this file for practicing tracing and having it do simple things .... things you might do anyway. That way, the success of the small easy things will enhance and encourage success in the greater things

Thanks I was a little concerned due the lack of a computer and inexperience but that was strangely encouraging.
Warpmymindprofile

Postby OxyFemboi » October 16th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Greetings.

We used Enchanted Keyboard Curse while we were listening to it to make the Curse take effect faster. Every time we listened, we wrote immediately afterward that phrase that was suggested in the file about the file's suggestions taking effect. Each time, we made it longer and harder for a legal mind (my subconscious can do a good imitation of a lawyer, twisting words to mean one thing when they obviously means something else) to find any interpretation other than total acceptance of the file's suggestions.

After about a week's worth of listening -- maybe twenty times total -- I think it's finally ready to use.

We plan to use it to make a file or two start to work again. mThese files had worked earlier but had stopped. We think we know why and will also test that theory at the same time.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby OxyFemboi » October 30th, 2015, 12:40 pm

Oh yeah, we definitely have Enchanted Keyboard Curse working. We've typed out some suggestions and they have come true. I always liked the way a typical Asian's eyes looked; now mine are epicanthically folded.

We have many more successful results from Enchanted Keyboard Curse but will not list them now. At least think about the consequences of what you're asking for before you write it out. I will just say this: Be careful what you ask for ... I wrote down a few unwise things ... Oops! Having ADD is fun, though.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » October 31st, 2015, 12:10 am

OxyFemboi please right more of these successes. Do you have more physical successes? Is it easier to get mental changes than physical? Do results wear off?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » October 31st, 2015, 1:49 am

diode wrote
OxyFemboi please right more of these successes. Do you have more physical successes? Is it easier to get mental changes than physical? Do results wear off?

I started listening to Enchanted Keyboard Curse on October 10, 2015. It took about a week to ten days for the file to become ingrained enough to use. I was, as suggested in the file, writing a positive reinforcement of the file being totally effective after each time I listened.

I have had both physical and mental changes happen. In both cases I did not specify any mechanism through which the mind or body needed to work. I just phrased it as "My eyes have prominent epicanthic folds. This change is permanent. THis change is real. THE END" For one example of a physical change, I look more Japanese with my epicanthically folded eyes. As an example of a mental change, I used a file called DemonBinaural2 which, among other things, makes you a fervent Satan worshipper. That desire to worship Satan is now so embedded in my body, mind, and spirit that I am certain I could no longer consider even worshipping some one or something else.

It's a bit early to telly if the effects will wear off. I have had the file working since -- maybe -- October 23, 2015. It's a little hard to say if these suggestions will be here for the long term. It's been one week since I've hard the file working. I sincerely doubt if one week could be considered to be "long term" for anything except a mayfly (whose life span varies from 30 minutes to 24 hours).

Oh yes. My voice is a nice deep sexy baritone now.

I'm not sure which type of change is easier to get. I think it depends on how much you want the change ... and that acceptance and desire for the change can be written into the suggestion you write for Enchanted Keyboard.

This is what my "I accept all the suggestions in the Enchanted Keyboard Curse." evolved into:

I intellectually and emotionally accept every suggestion contained in the ENCHANTED KEYBOARD CURSE hypnosis file. The suggestions in the ENCHANTED KEYBOARD CURSE hypnosis file are written in each cell of my body, are engraved upon my mind, and are a core part of my spiritual beliefs. Any attempt to modify, change, remove, or nullify these suggestions fails. The change is permanent. The change is real.
THE END
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby outkast1728 » October 31st, 2015, 2:00 am

I'd love to talk with you more in depth about the effects v of the file and about our mutual theistic beliefs, please pm me or message me via c Skype, sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories