(femdom) Sex and diapers, or just diapers?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

(femdom) Sex and diapers, or just diapers?

Postby Brand_X » October 21st, 2014, 5:57 am

I'm not quite sure how to phrase this question, but I've noticed that in this section most people seem to be only interested in diaper wetting/bed wetting and don't have any interest in diapers as part of a sexual fantasy.
I was thinking of making a couple of files but the stuff that I find fun and interesting doesn't really seem to be of interest to many other people.

THIS is what I'm talking about:
[url]http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3243619/BabySissy[/url]

I guess it might have something to do with sexual orientation. I wonder how many people here are gay, straight or bi?

EDIT: Femdom! That's the word I was looking for. Diapers + femdom is what I meant.
Last edited by Brand_X on October 23rd, 2014, 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brand_X

Postby kiram » October 21st, 2014, 3:17 pm

interesting idea - FWIW, straight male, and love the idea of diapering as a control mechanism, as well as the idea of helplessly using them. Would love to see what you come up with.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby tk11 » October 21st, 2014, 8:39 pm

Diapers are a huge sexual kink for me. That's the main reason why I'm into it. I love the idea of being humiliated by another man, forced into a diaper, and then being submissive sexually for him. It sounds incredibly humiliating and wouldn't mind some sort of file that played around with that idea. I enjoy the fantasy of being diapered and losing control but would love a file that incorporated sex as well.
tk11

Postby zzzzz » October 22nd, 2014, 4:59 am

I really love to masturbate in plastic pants! Plastic pants look so nice, I want to feel them on my skin, hear them, touch them, smell them...

:oops:
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » October 22nd, 2014, 10:59 am

I think many of us originally came to diapers as a means for sexual release. I discovered masturbation at age 7. Yes, you can have an orgasm at that age, just nothing comes out. So I never had a wet dream, just one day, something came out. and that was probably around age 11. And the first thing that came to my mind at that age was Diapers. If you listen to mindmaster's files, you see he asks that you substitute your best orgasm for wetting your pants. So, I actually think it is presumed that most of us use our diapers sexually as well as for wetting. But there is always room for another view, so make those files and put them up. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Brand_X » October 25th, 2014, 8:50 am

It's not really worth making a big effort if nobody wants the files. I'm not sure but I'd guess over 80% of people in this section of the forum are gay males, so no interest in femdom type stuff. Also, a lot of people don't like artificial TTS voices.
Brand_X

Postby zzzzz » October 25th, 2014, 4:52 pm

I would like to see what you can make! So please make something!

OK, it may be some effort, but you might get an audience!

The proof is in the pudding!

Yes, I like diapers and femdom

:oops:
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby gunkyuk » November 13th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Brand x , so far your files are excellent, nappy trap is aweseome.
I'd love to see more sissy files, i am straight but am such a wannabe forced sissy diaper girl. Those images are such a fantasy for many of us, I am sure of that. The femdom stuff is why i shove myself in diapers they command me.

Thanks so much for your contribution so far.
gunkyuk

Horny in wet diapers ?

Postby diapercum » December 23rd, 2014, 1:56 am

Hi and yes I do think a file on sex and diaper love and being in thick wet diapers and plastic pants and on, and made to suck on a boner and take it in the mouth as the boner pumps and explods hot seemen ,squrt after squrt in your sucking slurping mouth you will cum in your thick wet diapers and when you suck the next boner that comes throw the glory hole and when it cums in your mouth you piss in your thick wet diapers and then go suck some more and more yuck or yum ? What a sissy fag diaper lover and dick sucker </? yes mabie dress as a sissy thickly diapered wet sissy in pink plastic panties on over the thick wet diapers as you go into the booth you pull your pants down to show off your white garter belt and pink stockings and thick wet diapers and pink plastic panties you start to suck off the dicks as theay cum throw the glory hole to be sucked off so get dresed and get to work diaper suck boy. gay diaper love.
diapercum

Return to Diapers and Incontinence