A challenge and a hard one at that

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

A challenge and a hard one at that

Postby Reece93 » October 23rd, 2014, 1:36 pm

I have listened to many files even though I am a tist. none work. not even the inductions. If someone could make an induction that could trance me then that would be SOOO cool. it would prove that they are an amazing tist. Not even EMG or Calimore have one at the moment.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Re: A challenge and a hard one at that

Postby danny1988 » October 23rd, 2014, 1:49 pm

Reece93 wrote:I have listened to many files even though I am a tist. none work. not even the inductions. If someone could make an induction that could trance me then that would be SOOO cool. it would prove that they are an amazing tist. Not even EMG or Calimore have one at the moment.

I know how you feel, im not really a tist but I have done some hypnosis on people in the past. But I also listen to lots of files too, not as many lately though. Have you tried making an induction using your voice? I have heard the mind is more receptive as its your voice.

I did have quite a bit of success with Blinks basic induction though in the past.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby BCaltGuy » October 23rd, 2014, 2:17 pm

Have you tried mine? I've had excellent results with them. Persistence with the first one pays off well and after a dozen listens or so, then exercising the reinduction trigger with the second file.
BCaltGuy

Persistance is utile.

Postby Calimore » October 23rd, 2014, 5:46 pm

Allow me to suggest the files by Blink, littlecaltoy and Lutz. Blink and littlecaltoy use a more Ericksonian approach, while Lutz's Bubble induction, very traditional in form, seems to work well for a LOT of people.

Once you find someone whose technique and Voice seems like it may work for you, make a promise to your subconscious that you ARE going to experience trance and accept suggestion, eventually. Then, set aside an hour daily to listen to the same file, without fail, preferably when you awake or just before bed. Don't let up - be firm with yourself.

Chances are your subconscious will let you trance soon after that, because deep down inside you don't want to set aside an hour every day for the rest of your life just to experience trance. But if you make it very clear that THAT is exactly what's going to happen unless you get results, your subconscious will very likely soon relent.

Mine did. ;)
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Reece93 » October 24th, 2014, 11:17 am

trouble is I'm Autistic so my mind is complicated and I have high brain function. I am actually learning to NOT be autistic. I am learning to be normal. I don't know anyone let alone an Autistic person that has learnt to not be themselves and to be like everyone else.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Difficulties

Postby Calimore » October 24th, 2014, 2:44 pm

I only recently discovered that much of my paternal line seems to be "affflicted" with Asperger's, myself. While I only have about 3/4th of the expected traits, my daughter and father have proven to be classic examples of the syndrome.

Such ailments may make it harder to voluntarily go into trance, but even autistic people experience trance on a daily basis. While being hypnotized might take more practice than usual for people such as us, like most things in life, if we want it badly enough, we CAN do it.

One thing to consider doing is having a local, live session (or two) with someone competent enough to trance willing subjects with a form of attention disorder. Many psychologists and other psychotherapists use hypnosis as part of their treatment plan. Consider seeking help from one such, perhaps using greater empathy and socialization as an excuse.

Such therapy could likely prove to be a total "win-win" situation for you.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Reece93 » October 24th, 2014, 7:42 pm

problem is that I am able to change who I am. that means that my mind is more powerful than the normal autistic person. I have been diagnosed with it but I am not a normal autistic person. I struggle because of it.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » October 24th, 2014, 10:06 pm

I can relate to autism and hypnosis, I am Asperger's syndrome and I have a very odd hypnotic profile. I have a hard time trancing for anyone else, but I can put myself under pretty easily.

For me, trancing is easy and natural, but only by myself. If I make a file myself in my own voice with suggestions I wrote very often my subconscious will take the suggestions even before I formally trance to them.

The trick is to USE your autism instead of trying to emulate a normie's response. You will probably never be able to do deep mind work using the methods that normal people use; but in exchange you have a remarkable degree of access to your own inner life that they can never match and an ability to hyper focus in a way most hypnotic subjects would kill for and it's natural for people like us to be easily obsessed with things, which is one of the keys to making suggestions stick long term.

You will always have to do it your own way, but once you learn how the intrinsic advantages of autism will actually make you a better subject for self hypnosis than most neurotypical people are ever able to be.

If you have a microphone, trying to re - record a favorite file in your own voice may help a lot. The process will get your mind engaged with the content and help you accept it as something that comes from yourself.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 23rd, 2014, 2:40 am

JackDrago wrote:I can relate to autism and hypnosis, I am Asperger's syndrome and I have a very odd hypnotic profile. I have a hard time trancing for anyone else, but I can put myself under pretty easily.

For me, trancing is easy and natural, but only by myself. If I make a file myself in my own voice with suggestions I wrote very often my subconscious will take the suggestions even before I formally trance to them.

The trick is to USE your autism instead of trying to emulate a normie's response. You will probably never be able to do deep mind work using the methods that normal people use; but in exchange you have a remarkable degree of access to your own inner life that they can never match and an ability to hyper focus in a way most hypnotic subjects would kill for and it's natural for people like us to be easily obsessed with things, which is one of the keys to making suggestions stick long term.

You will always have to do it your own way, but once you learn how the intrinsic advantages of autism will actually make you a better subject for self hypnosis than most neurotypical people are ever able to be.

If you have a microphone, trying to re - record a favorite file in your own voice may help a lot. The process will get your mind engaged with the content and help you accept it as something that comes from yourself.

I have asperger's but I have found myself able to trance, it's hard at first... it truly is.
The trick is to finding a file that you can accept mentally while concious.
If you like what you are hearing you are more likely to relax.
Also... one thing I learned. It is perfectly normal if your mind is racing during hypnosis. Just focus on the voice . Ignore your surroundings if you can.. It will help.
And repeated listening as well as choosing the RIGHT time seems to work for me.
I listened to one file the other night without any induction.. and at first I wasn't feeling it... I had to try listening to it three times and then finally I just let go... and it began to work..
It hit me so hard that it is still effecting me today and.. Oh I just realized I am still wearing panties right now .. and I did not even think about it.
One listen was all it took to.. Hm... But I was doing that before hypnosis to just not often. >.<
anyway then.. this morning I listened to EMG's Curse Enchanted Keyboard file again. I lost track how much I used it but I know I've used it enough for it to really start hitting me hard. I listened... and for the first time I actually felt my mind shutting down.. I was drifting in and out of awareness. That is rare for me when trying to use hypnosis..
So somehow.. something began to actually effect my mind.
I am quite happy with that but also the things I wrote down relating to the curse Enchanted Keyboard file seem to go away after a while.
I wonder why that is.. the file suggests they are permanent.
Permanent changes seem harder for me to achieve.
I think that is probably the aspergers... not sure? someone else comment on this.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 24th, 2014, 5:19 am

A friend told me I had Asperger's once. When he described the symptoms, I said, "You mean what they used to call an "asocial know-it-all nerd" in high school? If so, yeah, I have it."

I was astonished to find that what I thought was being extremely smart and mostly alone all the time was a mental disease.

Maybe I should look into this ...

But I can go into trance exceedingly easily.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby winterwolf » December 28th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Maybe what you need instead of complete focus on paced information, you respond better to overload hypnosis techniques, similar to what Ad Companies call the Television Effect. Bouncing from interesting topic to interesting topic without rest can cause the conscious mind to give up trying to filter the information and allow it to pass into the under workings of your mind, or at least be trying to filter one thing whilst the next piece of information has already been thrown at you and accepted as true.
This is heavily studied in media circles who hire mental healthcare professionals, however I haven't found any writing about it in the medical field.
Here's two good examples.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vee24sn9d3dc3l2/slaving_brainwash.mp3
A Overload type Induction, While everything is audible, it is only so through the left or right speaker. Together a third track is audible at 50% audio split between the left and right speaker. Giving the impression of it being inside your head hijacking your thoughts. Come to think of it sorry for posting to an offsite source If it's against some rule I'm sorry. It installs a trigger "Taken To Deep Trance" To retrance the subject, and "Taken To (action)" to get instant control and ahem make you preform said action.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/bk79nyhdjx5pkld/TechnoMindFuck.mp3
This one is a gay gangbang fantasy file by the same person. Made to install foot fetishes, gay fetishes, and service to a shrouded master figure.
This ones very dirty and is of an adult nature.
disclaimer yes I made these. They are totally off the wall original. so I just wanted to see if it would work.
winterwolf

Return to Meeting Grounds