Big bi jock looking to be taken down a peg

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Big bi jock looking to be taken down a peg

Postby Vulpin » November 14th, 2014, 9:24 am

Big bisexual jock here. Taller, stronger, and more hung than most. Looking for a male or female tist to engage in scenarios or triggers that cut me down to size: penis/balls shrinkage, height loss, muscle loss, etc. Humiliate me after shrinking me, make me beg to get my size back. I prefer temporary triggers, but maybe with the right tist I could eventually be convinced to do changes with longer and longer durations.

[PS: because of my daily schedule, there's lots of opportunities for gym and locker room related humiliation. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with that.]
Vulpin

Postby Vulpin » November 16th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Just had quite a time with outkast1728. He left me short, weak, and with a really small cock. :oops:

He said if I post here though that he'll change me back---please please please put me back!

Here's hoping.
Vulpin

Postby psiboi1977 » November 22nd, 2014, 12:32 am

Interesting. .. in two days you shrank? I am wondering what became of your begging? Was it enough for outkast? Did you please him? Did he shrink you further?

I would enjoy being a big smart jock type guy... maybe as you shrink I can grow. .. lol!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds