Sexually Diaper Dependent

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sexually Diaper Dependent

Postby Frotboi » November 27th, 2014, 1:27 pm

I get more aroused by diapers than anything. It plays into my fantasy of being sexually immature. As a diaperboy, my immaturity leads to constant rubbing and humping myself through a diaper until I cum inside it. It also means that I don't get aroused for conventional sex. As a gay man, my desire is to hump another guy in diapers until we both cum like that. I would love to talk with others who are like this?
Frotboi

sexually dependent on diapers

Postby sissyscottii » July 3rd, 2015, 4:03 pm

I KNOW you are helplessly dependent on your Diapers. I know you from EP and you are just like me in that way. You will alwys be a Diaper boy wetting and playing with yourself in your cute puffy warm wet Diapers
sissyscottii

Postby MikeHaSmaller » July 4th, 2015, 9:08 am

I would totally love to do that!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyscottii » July 4th, 2015, 10:23 am

Those of us who have learned to wear and wet our Diapers and to be completely dependant on our wet Diapers for sexual stimulation will never be able to change or stop our helpless wetting. There is no way to forget or ignore the strong undeniable urge to be put in diapers and then to wet them helplessly. There is no way to stop feeling the pleasurable sensation wee feel as the warm dampness slowly spreads out and forms a warm soggy cloud of excitement inside our Baby Diapers. A feeling so strong and compelling that wee have to feel ourselves thru the sodden wet layers as our excitement grows inside our silly wetted Baby pants. We cannot help the feelings wee get when wee play with ourselves and drift into our Diaper world and feelings. Knowing that every time wee do this and give into these feelings wee are drifting further and further into total dependance on Diapers. No there is no escape for our kind but to give into these sissy/Baby like desires which we will never be able to escape from or change. We will always be helplessly wearing and wetting ourselves in our Diapers and ending up cumming in our own pee pee filled soft protective sodden layers of our Diapers
sissyscottii

Postby artemidorus » August 6th, 2015, 11:55 pm

Wetting then humping then cumming then loving diapers is so amazing.. I fear what life would be like had I learned of this pleasure when I was merely 20.
artemidorus

sexually Diaper dependent file for those interested

Postby sissyscottii » August 16th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Is there any interest in a file that encourages and promotes Sexual Diaper dependence? I have a script wretten and I am ready to record if there is any interest. Also check out DIAPER OBSESSION by me sissyscottii
sissyscottii

Postby artemidorus » August 16th, 2015, 5:37 pm

I am absolutely enthralled, Sissy. Let's hear it.
artemidorus

Postby lexi1355 » October 26th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Sissyscotti id love to read or listen to it. Please let us see!
lexi1355

Postby thunderpup » October 28th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Sarnoga has a file that trains you to be a diaper boy, and the only way you can cum is inside your diaper, and every time you think of sex, you think of diapers, and every time you think of diapers, you think of sex. It also makes you a bedwetter. Worth checking out :)

Tho on the subject of only being turned on my diapers, I am the same. Always have been. Even before I got into the hypnosis side of diapers, they have been my only sexual turn on. If I could get away with classifying myself as "diapersexual" I would do it.
thunderpup

agree

Postby Duckypin » October 29th, 2015, 5:58 am

Hi Thunderpup,

I agree, Sarnoga's work is helpful. I, too, am diapersexual! It is helpful to know that I am not alone.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drum » November 7th, 2015, 6:32 am

Would love to hear it as well :)
drum

Return to Diapers and Incontinence