Help with Cal's Curse (not like that)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Help with Cal's Curse (not like that)

Postby fearghus » December 1st, 2014, 4:43 am

Hi! I have been trying to get Cal's Curse to work for some time, and every so often have limited success.

Maybe it would help me if you would be kind enough to offer reinforcement? Rather than my simply not asking for an orgasm ... would some of you be kind enough to specifically tell me NOT to orgasm? Specifically and sternly remind me that I DON'T have permission to orgasm?

Thanks!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DanWright » December 1st, 2014, 5:09 am

Well you certainly don't have permission from me :P
DanWright
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » December 1st, 2014, 5:34 am

Thanks Dan, every bit helps (hopefully)
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » December 1st, 2014, 11:49 am

Never open your presents before Christmas morning!

You must wait until Christmas.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 1st, 2014, 7:20 pm

Thanks Dude,

Hopefully with everyone's 'encouragement' the file will take hold and I won't have any unauthorized orgasms before then!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby boomsmee » December 2nd, 2014, 1:04 am

You have permission to orgasm... Once Christmas morning rolls around. Now you WILL be good, and wait till Christmas morning for your present, otherwise you WILL be put on santa's naughty list, and I KNOW you do not want that right? So behave your self, and remember you DO NOT have Permission to orgasm until christmas morning. Remember, Santa is always watching you and will know if you cheat.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 2nd, 2014, 4:22 am

Thanks for the help Boomsmee! I really want this file to take hold, everyone's help is very encouraging!

So far, so good
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » December 3rd, 2014, 5:23 pm

Keep us inform of your progresss, I think too on give a try to the Cal's curse
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » December 3rd, 2014, 6:25 pm

Cyril, will do!

Right now I masturbate most days, but am stopping just before crossing the edge. Feels like I am stopping because 'I shouldn't' ... not sure how much of that is the file taking effect, or just stopping because I want it to work so much!

I really want to get to the point where I WANT to orgasm ... and TRYING to orgasm, but can't without permission. I know I'm not there yet. Hopefully, all of the nice people on WMM will pop by this thread to specifically tell me that I DON'T have permission!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 4th, 2014, 5:45 pm

I've played with this file on and off before with little or no success ... I'm six days into listening twice or more a day and several days more than that into no orgasms.

I masturbate, and an edging as close as I can, to the point of even a ruined orgasm or two (one small dribble of cum, no feeling of orgasm) but them must stop. I still very much feel like I'm forcing myself to stop, but I hope to get to the point of TRYING to cum but unable.

Will let you know if anything new happens, in the meantime, ...

Any advice from anyone who has gotten this file to work?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 5th, 2014, 2:22 pm

fearghus wrote
Hi! I have been trying to get Cal's Curse to work for some time, and every so often have limited success.

Maybe it would help me if you would be kind enough to offer reinforcement? Rather than my simply not asking for an orgasm ... would some of you be kind enough to specifically tell me NOT to orgasm? Specifically and sternly remind me that I DON'T have permission to orgasm?

Thanks!

You do not have my permission to orgasm until Christmas. You may orgasm once -- and only once -- on Christmas. You cannot orgasm till all your other Christmas presents are opened! You need to announce that you have permission to orgasm before you do so. Remember, you need to open all your other Christmas presents first.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby fearghus » December 5th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Thank you OHYS!

Really hoping this works! I am now trying to mix enchanted keyboard into it ... hope to use it for reinforcement.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 6th, 2014, 6:09 am

fearghus wrote
Thank you OHYS!

Really hoping this works! I am now trying to mix enchanted keyboard into it ... hope to use it for reinforcement.

We really should devote time to making Enchanted Keyboard work. Like we need more help in trance ... depravity ... whatever. :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby fearghus » December 6th, 2014, 10:57 am

Bit of a breakthrough!

Just listened to enchanted keyboard for the third or fourth time in as many days. Before THIS session, I typed this (trigger excluded for posting purposes):

I will go into deep trance while listening to enchanted keyboard. The file’s suggestions will take deep hold.

I really felt like I went deeper, than when awake, I typed this:

Cal’s Curse is real. Cal’s Curse is 1000% effective on me.

And had another listen of Cal's. That also felt pretty deep ... and on awakening, I typed this:

My cock will immediately become exceptionally erect and stay erect for the next full hour. I will masturbate vigorously with continued stimulation, but I will be unable to orgasm without someone else’s permission.

My cock went hard quickly, and I couldn't keep my hands off of it! It also felt somehow 'less sensitive' and I wouldn't call it 'vigorous', but it was continuous. It didn't go on for an hour, after fifteen minutes, or so, I had a ruined orgasm, but was immediately able to slow down so that it didn't become a full blown orgasm (something I normally don't have the discipline to do) ... after that, my cock was STILL hard and it was STILL difficult for me to keep my hands off of it!

Enchanted keyboard is working well after just a few listens, Cal's Curse is starting to take hold around the edges and is growing.

Still working on it, still hopeful!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 8th, 2014, 4:54 am

Still working to make this combination of files take hold! About two weeks with no orgasm, but most of that seems like a conscious effort NOT to cum.

Enchanted keyboard seems to be having effect and I hope that grows as well ... it's a good 'universal tool' for a number of things :)

This weekend I told my wife about my goals with this and she and I are drifting back into more DS play (we've played like this on and off, but have had a long hiatus from it) hoping to have a full blown FLR started by the first of the year.

Anyway, I'm still reluctant to put Cal's Curse to full test (actively TRYING to cum but unable in spite of concerted effort).

I am grateful for everyone's help in keeping me focused ...

I humbly encourage anyone to remind me that I am NOT to have any unauthorized orgasms!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 8th, 2014, 5:06 am

fearghus wrote
I am grateful for everyone's help in keeping me focused ...

I humbly encourage anyone to remind me that I am NOT to have any unauthorized orgasms!

All right. Just to remind you:

You are forbidden to orgasm until December 25, 2014. You may only orgasm after every other person in your home has opened every Christmas presents on December 25, 2014.Christmas. You may orgasm ONCE -- and only ONCE -- on Christmas. You need to announce that this permission to orgasm is your final Christmas present for this year.

I believe that's clear enough.

You need to show this post to your significant other so your S.O. can try to make you come. Since you do not have permission to come, you, of course, are totally unable to come until Christmas. Then you will only be able to come ONCE.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby fearghus » December 8th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Thanks OHYS! Not yet ready for the missus to put it to a direct test, but on Christmas we will! First without permission, then with (if the 'without' was unproductive ... and thus ... 'successful') ;)
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 12th, 2014, 4:49 am

I'm closing in on three weeks with no orgasm and two weeks using the files.

This morning I still feel like I'm stopping myself purposefully while masturbating, but I can say that I can stimulate myself longer, push farther, and that edge feeling is a little farther off.

Really hoping to be able to report to you all "I'm masturbating furiously but can't cum!" ... hopefully, that is a matter of days and weeks off and not months!

In other news, my wife doesn't want to wait until Christmas, but want to give me an orgasm on the solstice. We have a LOT to do that day, so time may overcome us anyway ... but I defer to her judgment in all things.

Thank you all for reading along! Please comment with what you feel!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 12th, 2014, 5:37 am

fearghus wrote
n other news, my wife doesn't want to wait until Christmas, but want to give me an orgasm on the solstice. We have a LOT to do that day, so time may overcome us anyway ... but I defer to her judgment in all things.

Well ... if you really want to do it on the Winter Solstice (Yule) instead of Christmas, that will be okay with me. However, your next orgasm will be on February 2 (Imbolc) of 2015.

Regardless of how much you have to do, if you don't come then, you won't be able to come till Imbolc.

Talk about it, decide, and let me know.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby fearghus » December 12th, 2014, 4:01 pm

My wife might have something to say about that, but barring her enthusiasm, I'll stick to it!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 13th, 2014, 6:19 am

fearghus wrote
My wife might have something to say about that, but barring her enthusiasm, I'll stick to it!

You wife has agreed with your being allowed to come on Yule instead of Christmas? She understands that you won't be allowed to come till February 2, 2015? She understands the conditions, though she may not be enthusiastic about them?

Okay ....

You are forbidden to come until December 21, 2014. On December 21, 2014, you are allowed -- with your wife's assistance -- to orgasm once. You are not able to orgasm more than once. You will not be able to come until February 2, 2015. There will be no further modifications of this command.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby fearghus » December 22nd, 2014, 5:20 am

As predicted, hope late from our solstice celebration and we both ate too much crap! Both fell into bed exhausted and no orgasm for me!

The sweet frustration is really building.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » December 26th, 2014, 9:38 am

Oh the joy of the frustration.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » December 26th, 2014, 11:43 am

Does Cal Curses is stopping you now before you come ? or is it still voluntary chastity ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » December 26th, 2014, 3:48 pm

It is not chastity per se ... you can play with yourself all you want, have a raging erection, a desire to cum ... but are unable.

In my case, I am working to get to the point where no matter how much stimulation I receive, I can't com without permission. Not sure if I'll have that level of success, but am trying.

Although I haven't orgasmed in over four weeks, I feel like I am still at the point where if I masturbate, I *could* cum (theoretically) but stop myself before hand ... with a deep seated feeling of "I shouldn't"
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » December 26th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Isn't it just the best frustrusting feeling. Being super horny and wanting to cum but your subconscience not letting you go over the edge and feeling that sweet feeling of release.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 27th, 2014, 4:00 am

Omg yes!

And my wife keeps telling me that I'm due for an orgasm but yet doesn't deliver. Like she purposefully gets distracted to keep herself from giving me one!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » January 11th, 2015, 8:38 am

Bit of an update for the folks playing along at home ... my wife did eventually let me have an orgasm on new years and shortly there after we restarted our FLR.

She is taking to her new found control with great vin, and my ads is still sore from last night's paddling (along with ten refresher strokes with the paddle just this morning). So far so good, I feel oddly 'free' because of our new arrangement and she says that our new roles feel 'natural' for is.

I've turned over control of my orgasms to her and we feel somewhere between one every two weeks to once a month is about right. As for Cal's Curse, it is helpful, but still hasn't prevented me from cumming. Since she had given one to me on New Years, I had one unauthorized orgasm the other day while servicing her ... my cock was completely untouched and it was a ruined orgasm ... but never the less.

Still, the file does help me stay reminded that I do not have permission, and that is helping me keep chaste for her ... it is also quite a relaxing file!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby matthewj » January 11th, 2015, 3:03 pm

Do your balls feel swollen and full and does it feel good?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » January 11th, 2015, 6:36 pm

Yes, yes, and yes!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby matthewj » January 13th, 2015, 4:11 pm

I admit I'm on the fence about trying Cal's Curse. I mean, the thought of holding off my orgasm and having full, swollen balls sounds great, but I don't want it to interfere with my job and and I don't know if the "sweet frustration," as you call it, is enough to justify giving up control over my orgasm. Advice?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » January 13th, 2015, 5:41 pm

I say go for it ... if the frustration is too hard, you can always ask someone for permission.

If you want to stop doing it altogether, the file should wear off naturally in a few weeks
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Cal's Curse doesn't work like that?

Postby subtease2 » January 26th, 2015, 11:45 pm

My understanding is that Cal's Curse mainly works by making you too sensitive to continue when you get close to an orgasm, rather than slipping an orgasm block into your head. For example, a few women who have have told me about Cal's Curse talk about trying to cum from using the showerhead but having to pull away because it was too intense.

If I'm right, then, maybe you're convincing yourself it doesn't work because you're looking for indications that simply aren't there?

You might want to look at Frenzy by Nikki Fatale, too. Those files don't have an orgasm block either, just that you always want to edge, and when you get aroused you become totally focused on pleasing your wife even though you're buzzing with erotic energy that keeps you on edge the entire time.
subtease2

Postby fearghus » January 27th, 2015, 7:48 am

Seems to be the case with me ... other people report different effects. Either way, suggestion affect people differently, I guess.

Anyway, my wife has decided that chastity training is in order. Locked up for periods now, will be 24/7 in the very near future.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joey135 » February 8th, 2015, 8:53 pm

So I've been curious about orgasm control and denial for a long time, and this thread inspired me to try out Cal's Curse. I just got done with my fourth listen, which I felt compelled to do by the file.

I am not at the point where it is impossible to cum, but when I start jerking off my hand just seems to disobey me and stop randomly. I also feel the need for permission, which I have asked for from random friends a few times. Definitely feeling the sub effects as well.
joey135

Postby fearghus » February 8th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Joey, same for me! I've also been trying TrainMaleSlave2 ... I go under a little easier with EMG and the bulk of that file is about needing permission to orgasm. That and the chastity device my wife now has me in keeps me honest
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joey135 » February 18th, 2015, 8:30 pm

I've kept up listening to Cal's Curse. Now I'm up to two listens per day... I'm becoming obsessed with totally eliminating my ability to cum without permission. I'll get there soon.
joey135

Postby fearghus » February 19th, 2015, 4:20 am

Keep going! And keep us updated!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joey135 » March 1st, 2015, 11:39 pm

I'm still listening! Anyone else still going with it? I highly recommend it.
joey135

Postby steelchastityboi » April 11th, 2015, 8:01 am

How's it or isnt it cuming along joey135?
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joey135 » April 12th, 2015, 12:47 pm

Still not at the point where I absolutely need permission, but I am getting there.
joey135

Postby TwistTieToy » May 1st, 2015, 3:47 am

Told a friend and had the desired effect. Asked for permission and was refused while edging. This file has been a great training enhancement.
TwistTieToy

Postby fearghus » May 9th, 2015, 9:32 am

I'm having another go with this while my queen and I wait for my custom chastity device ... please, everyone wish me luck that this file takes full effect!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CraigRichards » May 20th, 2015, 11:06 pm

Hi everyone! This my first time posting and I'm in a similar boat. I was on vacation last week and haven't cum since last Wednesday (the 13th) but being away I have only begun to listen to Cal's Curse and wouldn't mind some encouragement NOT to cum. I'm not sure I want to NEVER be able to cum on my own but I want to feel really desperate at times if that makes sense. The longest I've ever gone is two weeks and I would love to go at least that long. But now that I'm back at home with a computer and porn and my disposal it's going to be very difficult. Any help or encouragement it appreciated! Thank you!
CraigRichards

Postby fearghus » May 21st, 2015, 3:39 am

Keep listening to the file .'' twice a day if you can manage! It effects some people differently ... for me, I'd like it to prevent me from cumming entirely without permission, but just can't get it to that point. But it DID keep me from 'wanting' to com ...

What I mean it ... I would be desperate to cum, but just say to myself ... 'I just won't' ... felt like in part that I just didn't 'want' to and part compelled not to.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bgo2 » September 23rd, 2015, 2:25 pm

I just downloaded this file but I'm having trouble deciding if I should listen or not any advice?
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » September 23rd, 2015, 4:20 pm

I say give it a go! It did make it more difficult for me to orgasm while masturbating, but it never eliminated orgasms altogether. Even so, if you don't dig it, the effects will wear off in a few weeks even if you're particularly susceptible.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Help with Cal's Curse (not like that)

Postby bgo2 » June 3rd, 2016, 10:46 am

Well it works.
Permission to orgasm please? I haven't orgasmed in a while.
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Re: Help with Cal's Curse (not like that)

Postby KIY » June 5th, 2016, 10:12 am

Okay, but only if it is exceptionally good!
(I'm not completely sober right now...)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories