how are you????

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

how are you????

Postby misstresscaithlyn » December 14th, 2014, 10:43 am

Im looking for some sissies to play with...trance,some trigger,and to submito me....just pm me if you are interested.:)

caithlyn_wilson09 at ym...
misstresscaithlyn

Postby little-bri » December 14th, 2014, 9:16 pm

This person seems to be genuine (for real)... but do be aware that she requires you to purchase a subscrition to Fetish Date Link
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby leudast1215 » December 15th, 2014, 4:20 pm

She's not "for real" she's a regular scammer here and goes under a variety of nick names in the past. She wants you to subscribe to one of those sites because once she has your account information she can log onto your account. that website and others like it do not hide your credit card information. it's an identity theft scam. pretty soon she'll start asking you to link to her friends network, make new accounts, and do so on other websites; all without actually 'doing' anything with you.
leudast1215

Postby little-bri » December 16th, 2014, 12:31 pm

K... well... they (since the actual gender is potentially in question now) never asked me to provide them with the login information for the account, only to pay for the subscription... so i can't confirm that this is (or is not) an identity theft scam
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 24AR34 » January 5th, 2015, 11:25 pm

if this is the person ive come into contact with a few years before, they had me purchase membership from one site after another, and really nothing else at all beyond that. I eventually got wise to the scheme, reported them to whatever site id met them at, and warned others whenever she rears her ugly head.
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Postby 24AR34 » January 5th, 2015, 11:25 pm

if this is the person ive come into contact with a few years before, they had me purchase membership from one site after another, and really nothing else at all beyond that. I eventually got wise to the scheme, reported them to whatever site id met them at, and warned others whenever she rears her ugly head.
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Postby diggermaloo » January 10th, 2015, 3:22 am

She claims to live in London. I contacted her on IM and she started asking for personal details, where I lived age etc. When I told her my approximate age (over retirement) she lost interest. Time waster nad it seems the other comments about her trying to get personal information are justified.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum