Help with finding file. New to hypnosis.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with finding file. New to hypnosis.

Postby Djworland » December 17th, 2014, 8:44 pm

I'm a married woman. But I have some very real and very powerful fantasies that I could never do in real life because of being married.

I'm new to trying hypnosis and heard that I might be able to be hypnotized to think my fantasies were actually happening to me at will. It would be like cheating without breaking my vows. Is this true and how do I start? Can I even have orgasms while in my fantasy world/trance?

Thanks
Djworland

Postby Endo » December 17th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Uh, just a shot in the dark, but have you thought about discussing your fantasies/fetishes with your significant other?

In answer to your direct questions, yes. All of that is totally possible. However, this is a general answer to your general question. Without knowing what your specific fantasies are, then a hypnotist won't be able to start working up content for you, and we won't be able to point you to any files that may already exist.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Djworland » December 17th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Endo wrote:Uh, just a shot in the dark, but have you thought about discussing your fantasies/fetishes with your significant other?

In answer to your direct questions, yes. All of that is totally possible. However, this is a general answer to your general question. Without knowing what your specific fantasies are, then a hypnotist won't be able to start working up content for you, and we won't be able to point you to any files that may already exist.

Thanks for the quick response. There's no way to share my fantasies with my husband because it involves other men.

My fantasies are basicly the same theme. It involves me with several younger black men. (I'm a white woman). I'm submissive to what ever they want sexually. Is that enough information?
Djworland

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 17th, 2014, 10:14 pm

I advise serious caution. Really good hypnosis to pull off your fantasies in this manner feels just like falling in love. Actually, it's even more potent. It's making love, only not to you... but to your feelings directly.

This could have a profound effect on your relationship, so just be careful what you ask for ;)

All the best,
- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 18th, 2014, 3:53 am

If you're new to hypnosis, don't go for a file with a full blown fantasy right away ... find a few fairly tame 'easy to do' files that help you relax and trance more than anything.

If Yu go for files right away with full blown physical and visual elements, you may have a hard time getting them to work ... and the failure could set you back from your goals.

Start small and build.

Anyway, why NOT talk about your fantasies with your husband? You may not be able to get there, but sometimes talking about it can help get things steamy ... and he may he able to help role play a little with you
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Djworland » December 18th, 2014, 8:16 am

Thanks everybody. I have been contacted by a man from another site that has offered to help me over Skype phone. He says once a day with him and he will email me files to listen several times a day will work.

He says it's important that I do this with him everyday for several months as well as using the different files he will email me everyday.

He says he can implant anything I want into my head to help me.

Does this sound legit?
Djworland

Postby Endo » December 18th, 2014, 10:26 am

Heh, we've all used lines like "it's important that you do everything I say" in an appropriate context. If all he's sending you is files, then feel free to play along and skip the induction the first time to make sure there's nothing disagreeable in the body. You can decide if it's "legit" or not based on his actions. Of course, you could also look up this guy's past forum history, as well.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Djworland » December 18th, 2014, 11:09 am

Thanks Enzo.

Yea he wants to skype me everyday for a while then he will start sending me files to listen to a couple times a day. He says its will only be for 30-45 minutes a day with him. After a few weeks to a few months he will start using prerecord files for me to listen too. He's telling me it's important to have this one on one to teach me to go in a trance and to learn to trust him.

He very reassuring that he understands my desires and working with him will ease my mind and make my fantasies come to life. He's also wanting to get my husband involved in this too. He says he can plant the seeds that will make us love each other more than I can imagine. But he needs the control of both of us to do that part.

I mean I always heard that you can't be made to do something that you don't want. So I should not have to worry about him doing anything bad right?
Djworland

Postby Djworland » December 18th, 2014, 11:23 am

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:I advise serious caution. Really good hypnosis to pull off your fantasies in this manner feels just like falling in love. Actually, it's even more potent. It's making love, only not to you... but to your feelings directly.

This could have a profound effect on your relationship, so just be careful what you ask for ;)

All the best,
- uw_

Exactly what do you mean? How would this hurt my relationship if it used to keep me from wanting to actually cheat. If I do it I'm my head, than it won't be cheating right.
Djworland

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 18th, 2014, 11:34 pm

Djworland wrote:Exactly what do you mean? How would this hurt my relationship if it used to keep me from wanting to actually cheat. If I do it I'm my head, than it won't be cheating right.

If your husband is NOT involved, and you spend that much time with another man trancing you, with fantasies that you do not share with your husband... you don't see where there could be a problem with that?

Hypnosis can be a very very intimate experience. And one of the mechanisms of hypnosis is that it keeps your mind hyper focused on an idea(s). Consciously but more importantly, subconsciously. Your arousal would start to tie to the fantasy in a strong way that could possibly jeopardize your ability to reach such arousal with your husband.

Now when I first posted it was in the notion your husband was not involved whatsoever. And since you said he may become involved. I don't know the dynamics of your relationships but...

It's a stretch to think you are going to have a stranger hypnotize you, your husband, over many month's, for total control, with fantasies, of you being submissive, to several young black men, using you any way they choose!

You ask several times if it's cheating. If you do this, as you described above, without your husband... I would say it might as well be cheating!

If that's sounds harsh, how would you feel if your husband carried on that way with another woman hypnotist to that extent and kept it secret from you?!

I post first and foremost in care and concern for your relationship, assuming that's what's most important to you. If that's not the case simply disregard my replies and I will not post further.

I'm not trying to be a kill joy, it's just that much time being hypnotized with a person WILL change you. And sometimes in unintended and consequential ways.

All the best,
- uw_[/b]
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Djworland » December 19th, 2014, 2:00 pm

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:
Djworland wrote:Exactly what do you mean? How would this hurt my relationship if it used to keep me from wanting to actually cheat. If I do it I'm my head, than it won't be cheating right.

If your husband is NOT involved, and you spend that much time with another man trancing you, with fantasies that you do not share with your husband... you don't see where there could be a problem with that?

Hypnosis can be a very very intimate experience. And one of the mechanisms of hypnosis is that it keeps your mind hyper focused on an idea(s). Consciously but more importantly, subconsciously. Your arousal would start to tie to the fantasy in a strong way that could possibly jeopardize your ability to reach such arousal with your husband.

Now when I first posted it was in the notion your husband was not involved whatsoever. And since you said he may become involved. I don't know the dynamics of your relationships but...

It's a stretch to think you are going to have a stranger hypnotize you, your husband, over many month's, for total control, with fantasies, of you being submissive, to several young black men, using you any way they choose!

You ask several times if it's cheating. If you do this, as you described above, without your husband... I would say it might as well be cheating!

If that's sounds harsh, how would you feel if your husband carried on that way with another woman hypnotist to that extent and kept it secret from you?!

I post first and foremost in care and concern for your relationship, assuming that's what's most important to you. If that's not the case simply disregard my replies and I will not post further.

I'm not trying to be a kill joy, it's just that much time being hypnotized with a person WILL change you. And sometimes in unintended and consequential ways.

All the best,
- uw_[/b]

I seriously respect your opinion. It's obvious you know what your talking about. I hear what your saying. Your right about how I shouldn't spend so much time with this guy. I just met him online and don't really know anything about him. I Know nothing about hypnosis and it sorta sounded too good to be true.

It sorta scares me too as to what someone may put in my head when I'm under.

Can I ask you something? Will I remember everything when I wake up? Will I know what was said to me and suggestions made to me? Can I be raped during a session and not know it? Sorry to be so nieve. But this all new to me.
Djworland

Postby Endo » December 19th, 2014, 2:32 pm

Very few suggestions (especially ones that you personally do not want) will become accepted in only one go. Some people remember their sessions, some don't. Some people install suggestions in order to black out what goes on during sessions, some people install suggestions in order to always recall what goes on.

If in doubt, you can easily find software to record a skype call.

"Rape" in hypnosis is an interesting concept. Sure, your hypnotist could implant a memory of a rape, or could put you in a fantasy where you are raped, or could even plant suggestions for you to masturbate on camera regardless of your will, but again, those suggestions probably won't take in one go. Lastly, many people say that if they hear a suggestion they don't like, they snap out of trance. It's a subconscious defense-mechanism.

Look, there are thousands of things that COULD happen, but unless you know the character of the person involved, either through getting to know this person or by investigating what other people think of him, you won't know for sure.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Djworland » December 19th, 2014, 3:04 pm

As far as rape, I was talking about being taken advantage of while under without my consent or knowledge.
Djworland

Postby Endo » December 19th, 2014, 5:55 pm

Djworland wrote:As far as rape, I was talking about being taken advantage of while under without my consent or knowledge.

Yes, that can and does happen. Financially, physically, emotionally, etc.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 19th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Djworland wrote:
I seriously respect your opinion. It's obvious you know what your talking about. I hear what your saying. Your right about how I shouldn't spend so much time with this guy. I just met him online and don't really know anything about him. I Know nothing about hypnosis and it sorta sounded too good to be true.

It sorta scares me too as to what someone may put in my head when I'm under.

Can I ask you something? Will I remember everything when I wake up? Will I know what was said to me and suggestions made to me? Can I be raped during a session and not know it? Sorry to be so nieve. But this all new to me.

It's not that it's "too good to be true", it's the level with which you wish to happen and with whom you seek out to make it happen. This is very personal to you and only someone you KNOW you can trust should engage in this with you. That takes time to establish, to be certain.

If it was just a light hearted fantasy consuming only a session or two that's a different story. It's just a "quickie" and everything can fade rather fast. No lasting effects.

You should be scared, with strangers. Also, even someone you think you can trust you have to ask yourself "Am I myself a good judge of character?". Because if you are not then that's a problem. There are a lot of predators, for various reasons, online.

As far as my personal experience goes both as a hypnotist and a subject, sometimes you will remember and sometimes you won't! It doesn't always matter if there are suggestions to forget or not either. Sometimes you can deliver a suggestion for someone to forget and they will remember everything! And sometimes you give no such suggestion and they remember nothing! So really that can vary.

Also important is how easily you can enter trance and what "depth" you can achieve.

Yes, not very nice people can take advantage of you. Your mind, as Endo stated above, has it's own defense mechanisms but if you allow yourself to be seduced than you open yourself up to abuse.

Let's lighten this up a bit! Have you even tried a simple relaxation file to experience what trance feels like? That would be the best start.

- Daniel
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Djworland » December 21st, 2014, 7:55 pm

Yes I started with a relaxation file acoue times a day for about a week. It took a couple of days to get in the trance type feeling. It was like I am floating. I could hear his voice but I didn't hear it at the same time. Hard to explain. I started the other the other file he sent me. I don't remember the audio but I feel the need to keep playing it. I'm on the 4th file he sent me now.
Djworland

Return to Help with Files