Fat accumulation file

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Fat accumulation file

Postby Hypno11 » December 26th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Is there anyone who's willing to make a fat distribution file that changes the way fat accumulates on one's body? I desire to gain fat just in my stomach region and was wondering if there is a 'tist out there who's capable of making such a file. Only answers from serious users please. Thank you.
Hypno11

Postby ViralVixen » December 26th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Seeing as this is the third time you've posted this exact message this month, you may want to start accepting that you might not get a reply from a "serious user".

Not that I'm entirely sure what was wrong with the replies you did get to those threads.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypno11 » December 26th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Nothing was wrong with them, I wanted to see what people in the selected forum pages could suggest.

But I now have enough input to make a choice from the recommendations people have made for me in my situation :)
Hypno11

Postby Endo » December 26th, 2014, 7:14 pm

So few people actually partake in the forums, and there are specific sub-forums for organization, not segregation of users. Multi-posting is just an annoyance, and you're going to be taken less seriously by doing so. If you're desperate, try contacting someone on one of the "Most prolific authors" lists found under the "What's Hot" page. Those people will usually be far more likely to respond to a direct PM request than a general "Plz do stuff for me" thread.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby dark_wolf49 » December 27th, 2014, 7:21 am

I would love to have one that makes the extra fat goes to the breast area
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bgo2 » January 10th, 2015, 9:26 pm

this is a good idea someone make it for thighs or chest or one that disributes it like a woman's body would
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges