I need help creating an inner jock

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I need help creating an inner jock

Postby manly_mage » January 25th, 2015, 10:20 pm

I have a lot to mention because I'd really like to do the right thing by me. I have had several hypnotists who initially helped me various ways. They would create an inner jock or bodybuilder persona sometimes with a different name. I lost weight and got stronger thanks to them and the personas. Eventually they would show me overly personal pics or request them. If not that, they would try to instill fetishes or make me their sext/webcam slave. Each time it'd kill my jock persona and any future progress with it.

Thanks to that, I've been without motivation for months. I've gotten weaker and gained weight. So now I need to find another way to get my motivation back. I don't think I can trust another hypnotist with things like pics or even vocally speaking, so it'd be impossible to find such a hypnotist. Then I'd have to hope this wasn't a sexual thing for them. I don't mind having a master or coach who love the control over me, but when it gets sexual things go down the drain. So that only leaves files which aren't as flexible but I'll take files instead of nothing.

So I'd really appreciate it if someone could show me a way to install and fortify a jock persona. One I could maybe switch on and off, so I can keep my gamer interests while slowly merging with an alpha jock persona. I must admit I miss having another persona that would step in to pick up the slack.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Postby bbchain » January 26th, 2015, 11:54 am

I actually had the same problem, especially with your problem of hypnotists tending to turn sexual on you. You don't need a hypnotist really. Some of the files on here are great for bringing out your inner jock, especially Luggy's. The main thing you have to know is that your inner jock is there inside you already. You just have to seek him out and start opening up to him. you'll start to hear his thoughts bleeding in and his personality will start to show. I'm the same as you, in that i have other interests like gaming alongside fitness and going jock but your inner jock is who will help you stay motivated and continue on the path. It's a long process and i'm still learning to let him come to the surface, and sometimes are easier than others, but if you want to PM me i can help explain in more detail.
bbchain
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » January 26th, 2015, 4:25 pm

hmm interesting... I didn't realize that there were may people that did files here with out noting there were side effects.. typically the posters are proud of their side effects

the files I posted should be harm less..
Although someone commented on the robot being dumb... but I point out you are the coach too... still didn't mater to him..

I recommend listening to the file first for something predatory....If you like it go for it ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » January 26th, 2015, 6:36 pm

There are a number of files on WMM for jocks that are not overtly sexual or fetish themed. Also, remember to check out the sister site: Hypno-files.com for non-fetish files.

On Hypno-files there is a file category for "Fitness/Sports" which makes searching a little easier. I believe that Joecomp2000 has files there that are not posted on WMM.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby manly_mage » January 26th, 2015, 8:47 pm

I don't mind some dumbing down, but an increased libido isn't something I need to become stronger. Luggy's files were on the more sexual side and was kind of generally speaking when it came to working out. It was more of a quick direct change vs creating a persona or subtle changing. I don't really need sports in my life either. His files were ok, but not for me.

I tried rigsby's files and they were ok. But still not for me.

I'll try Joe's files next. Thanks for the responses, guys.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 27th, 2015, 2:56 am

You could also try the files from Coach Josh on www.MuscleMesmerizer.com. There are files for Motivation, Training, and Fantasy (various types of jocks as well as some file for dumbing down, either as a trigger or permanently). Most files are $20 each , but there are a few free files as well.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby joecomp2000 » January 27th, 2015, 8:19 pm

I only wish I had time to do more
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby manly_mage » January 28th, 2015, 1:32 am

Joe's files were pretty amazing. That voice had me under and blissfully in trance the whole way through. The problem is the robot files doesn't really work for me. That six segment session was very amazing. I think I'll stick to those for the time being. What made you stop making files, Joe? They were really amazing and your voice is so hypnotic.

I tried Mesmerizer's free files and they were something alright. Much more serious tone. His dominating voice really does make him seem like a coach. I liked the free files, maybe I'll try a paid one. Does anyone know which combination is best for creating a muscle jock?
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 28th, 2015, 6:54 am

Dragon_Knight wrote
I tried Mesmerizer's free files and they were something alright. Much more serious tone. His dominating voice really does make him seem like a coach. I liked the free files, maybe I'll try a paid one. Does anyone know which combination is best for creating a muscle jock?

Coach Josh's files for creating jocks are under the Fantasy section. The link is http://musclemesmerizer.com/fantasy-mp3s.html . What you want should be here. One file for creating a muscle jock is the one unoriginally titled *clears throat* Muscle Jock.

There are other varieties of jocks available using his files. You should look through them to see if another one is closer to what you want than the Muscle Jock file. You could just use his Motivation and Training files instead.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby joecomp2000 » January 29th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Dragon_Knight wrote:Joe's files were pretty amazing. That voice had me under and blissfully in trance the whole way through. The problem is the robot files doesn't really work for me. That six segment session was very amazing. I think I'll stick to those for the time being. What made you stop making files, Joe? They were really amazing and your voice is so hypnotic.

thanks for the kind words
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby manly_mage » February 1st, 2015, 11:50 pm

You're welcome Joe!

I tried the EMG Jock files and didn't get much from those. The Muscle Jock file oddly enough didn't really work well for me either. What's even weirder than that is the Jockify file stirred something in me hella fierce. Though I am not too sure it's working. Wwhen I wake up after looking it at night, my balls are full and hanging, while my cock feels harder than it was. My muscles feel primed too. Maybe I'm simpler than I thought when it comes to files.

Still, I'd love to try some other files. I don't think Jockify will suit my needs... Mostly because I don't know what it's actually saying.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Postby musclemesmerizer » March 10th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Thanks for the shout out - I don't come on here much. Yes, for big muscle jock, is the straight forward Muscle Jock ... unoriginal title sure, but you know what it is. If the jock file doesn't include the word "dumb" in the title, there aren't dumbing down elements so if that is a goal, it's good combined with the Musclehead one.

Though the jock files are under the fantasy page, they are real training files focusing on eating right and working out more ... I need to reorganize the menu at some point. The jock files are similar to each other as they are meant to be alternative options to the basic jock idea, so I do suggest picking the one jock one that suits you best, and then supplementing with other files for your goals. I do also have some erotic ones on my FitDimWit site such as "Perfect Jock for Coach" that are a little bit more fantasy.
Get big with Coach Josh, the Muscle Mesmerizer http://musclemesmerizer.com
musclemesmerizer

Postby xdude » March 19th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Love the musclemesmerizer's work
xdude
Regular
Regular

musclemesmerizer's dumb jock

Postby CoryJ » August 2nd, 2015, 7:16 pm

fuck yes bro! check it out if you have the time and the cash. it's worth it. I listen at least once day and have seen some very real results.
CoryJ

Return to Jocks and Masculinization