Fearless

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Fearless

Postby FantasyRevan » January 27th, 2015, 12:36 am

I have dabbled with hypnosis here before and can get it to work to a certain degree, however the most effective thing on me seems to be silent subliminals. As a 19 year old with Major Social Anxiety and depression I think I would be useful if someone made a silent subliminal or converted a normal hypnosis to silent subliminal that makes you fearless in a way that your not afraid of anything. To give you a bit of perspective, I am 19 years old, never had a girlfriend, too scared to approach girls and never had a job as too scared to even get one. Too scared to make friends, too awkward to attempt to make new friends, and always on edge when out of the house and even if someone messes up my order for anything i just go with it and make things difficut cause too scared to correct them. So yeah, someone make a silent subliminal that makes you super confident and fearless, tried other stuff but seems like only silent subliminal has a effect, if a file such as this already exists please let me know, thank you.
FantasyRevan

Postby Endo » January 27th, 2015, 9:58 am

I have a few background questions for you, which most other people on this site wouldn't ask, but I feel I have some similarity to your situation.

Are you seeing anyone or taking anything for your social anxiety and/or depression?

Are you in college/university (you can get free mental healthcare at any public university just for being a student)? Would your parents pay for you to go to college?

What do you plan to do for a living?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » January 27th, 2015, 5:17 pm

In my opinion, you would benefit from a real world hypnotherapist. Anxiety issues are often very personal and need a live hypnotist to resolve in many people.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » January 27th, 2015, 9:34 pm

having an open suggestion to be fearless strikes me as rather dangerous. some amount of fear is heathy. without directing the fearlessness at anything you are opening yourself up to abnormal reactions. for example if you suffer from depression along with your anxiety, there is the potential risk that your subconscious could interpret the suggestion in a way that would make it easier to commit suicide, by remove the fear of death and the fear of any social unrest that may result from those actions.

for safety effectiveness and legal reasons any sort of hypnosis that could be construed as medical treatment is best left for medical professionals. there are a couple of certified hypnotists on WMM with a medical background. depending on where you or the hypnotist lives there may be legal ramifications for the hypnotist if they are doing something that would be under the umbrella of practicing medicine without a license. i have a weight loss file i made that i cannot release for that reason.

that said i too suffer from anxiety issues and depression. its not an easy path to have to walk, but you are not alone, and with treatment it often gets better.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby FantasyRevan » January 28th, 2015, 8:58 pm

OK, how about something just to help overcome social anxiety, just a simple silent subliminal that makes you more confident.
FantasyRevan

Postby sfhole2stretch » January 28th, 2015, 11:09 pm

As fellow social anxiety sufferer who has learned to overcome a large part of it, I can tell you it has nothing to do with being fearless. I too used to tell myself that but have learned it isn't true. In truth it's about managing expectations, managing your own physical reactions and learning that social anxiety is in itself a fear of being judged. That fear is largely a projection of your own making. It's not at all about fearlessness. Fearlessness in truth only makes for an asshole which is in itself a type of social anxiety on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I found great help in a group class for social anxiety put on by my health care provider. I would encourage you to seek out that kind of professional clinical guidance to find what you seek. I will also tell you it can and does get better with proper guidance, education and practice. I won't lie and tell you it goes away completely, but it does become quite manageable and gets much easier with practice and time.

Please feel free to message me privately if you have any questions. I'm glad to help in any way I can.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » May 25th, 2015, 7:06 pm

I have my own thoughts and opinions about social anxiety. I love the idea of going to a professional seeking a solution for one problem and leaving with ten. They will go back to your childhood if they have to! I would make a file for this but all the videos, books, and people Ive talked to, all seem to be just as important as listening to a file. Not to say Im not up to the challenge, Its just that I honestly don't know how to put it all into one file. Even when talking about my new found ideas with people I seem to be able to talk for hours. The most simple is the Tic Tac program. Which basically states that you will be cooperative and copy the players last move. Its that simple! The book is called The Evolution of Cooperation. I would say this took away most if not all of my anxiety with people in general. For some reason, it is extremely easy to be with people and have them open up to me very easily. Even non verbally. With this simple plan I have become a peoples person. Im still me, in the sense that Im shy but the anxiety is not there.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » May 25th, 2015, 7:15 pm

I would also like to add that because of my attract women files, women stare at me, do double takes on a regular basis, and one even followed me around for an hour.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges