What are THE BEST files?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

What are THE BEST files?

Postby fearghus » January 31st, 2015, 4:17 pm

Okay, so no one has asked in some time ...

What are THE BEST (most effective?) files you've used from this site?

Which file(s) have hit you the hardest, or produced the strongest results, or what have you?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » January 31st, 2015, 9:44 pm

The most effective file on this site.

My vote would have to be teeny weenie.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby fearghus » February 1st, 2015, 5:01 am

I'll have to take your word on that one! (and the word of the many testaments to that file) ... lol ... neither my wife nor I would want that file to be effective on me ;)

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so well!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WolfyGuy » February 1st, 2015, 6:58 am

Enchanted Keyboard also has a good success rate :wink:
WolfyGuy

Postby fearghus » February 1st, 2015, 7:13 am

I love enchanted keyboard! So useful ... its like the 'universal file'
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Bestest filez

Postby Calimore » February 1st, 2015, 12:00 pm

Curse Enchanted Keyboard IS like the "Swiss Army Knife" of hypnosis files. Properly utilized, one can use it for some very strong self-hypnosis.

If I may be so bold, I have created binaural beats versions of what I feel are the some of the best files on the site. My own personal file list is small but is due to increase now that I'm in a position to record hypnosis files, again. But the number of files I have created is over 100 because I wanted to develop my audio skills before I started turning out hypnosis files of my own.

To see which files I think are the best, just do an author search and go to Calimore. My own files are prefaced with my name. All of the rest of the files are by authors like EMG, Blink, littlecaltoy, hellion0, et al. Most of the files are either D/s based or involve mind control, as these are my two primary interests. In most cases, I have evened out the volume, removed distracting noises, altered pacing slightly or performed other edits on top of adding binaural beats and subliminal effects.

So in reality, I guess what I'm saying is that my files are the best files, but most of them were actually made by another good hypnotist then augmented at my hand.

I hope you keep having fun with Curse Enchanted Keyboard. It is one of EMG's best in that it can be used to achieve any effect your mind is ready to accept.

Curse Enchanted Keyboard is a file I myself use and it always works perfectly for me, every time I use it. the end.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » February 1st, 2015, 3:41 pm

fearghus wrote
What are THE BEST (most effective?) files you've used from this site?

Which file(s) have hit you the hardest, or produced the strongest results, or what have you?

In my opinion, the most effective files are:

Accepting Your Desires, Changes, and Your Self

Curse Forced Gay (I've never used it, but the thread is impressive)

Curse of the Teeny Weenie

Dumbing Down series

Feminine Conditioning

Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height

Your Other Half

I've recommended them to those who asked about a good file in those categories.

Accepting Your Desires, Changes, and Your Self is not that well known; it should be. It allows you to accept all the changes that have been wrought via hypnosis. It integrates the changes into your personality somehow. You are no longer bothered by the fact that you've changed.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ProfessorPig » February 1st, 2015, 5:46 pm

there is a good list of files already in this thread, but its worth adding lutz's bubble induction to the list as well.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby fearghus » February 1st, 2015, 8:00 pm

Oxy (et al) ... Acceptance didn't work for me so well (just can't trance well to his style) but it is a brilliant concept!

For those who are more susceptible, I wonder if a goodly mix of 'acceptance' and 'enchanted keyboard' would do to amplify a person's goals with other files they are using!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » February 1st, 2015, 8:02 pm

Vive's files seem to affect me ...

So even though I only used them a couple of times, I shout out to 'Bimbo for an hour' and 'Humper'.

Was surprised at their effects after even only one listen!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Other Hypnotists

Postby Calimore » February 1st, 2015, 9:39 pm

I've never made a binaural beats version of ViVe's files because he already employs the technique quite competently in his hypnosis files, already. I love his stuff and have, in fact, just finished training with one of his files.

Lutz's Bubble Induction is also nefariously well made and quite effective at turning an unsuspecting subject into a blank, mindless puppet. Use with caution. Mileage may vary. I have made two files to use along with his original file, so you may want to check out my version and the reinforcement files IF you like to go into your Bubble every time you want some HypnoFun . . .
Last edited by Calimore on July 1st, 2015, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Linds » February 1st, 2015, 11:45 pm

"Fembutt growth" without panties effects...
It was so much effective on me, so I had even strange effects and I could land in the hospital (long story, fortunately I've reversed 99% of the effects). If somebody will want to use it, I can guarentee it will work. In my case I had problems just because I didn't wanted to use it (long, strange story).
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby DanWright » February 2nd, 2015, 2:10 am

"Curse Enchanted Keyboard is a file I myself use and it always works perfectly for me, every time I use it. the end."

@Calimore You got style man.

I'm so glad you mentioned Enchanted Keyboard. I'd totally forgotten about that one, but have been meaning to try it at the very least as a means to implement several idiocentric changes, that aren't likely to be found in full fledged files. After being away for so long, can't wait to dive in.
"See, this is what I'm talking about. Illiteracy? What does that word even mean?"
~ Charlie Kelly: Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

PM me!
DanWright
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » February 2nd, 2015, 1:44 pm

Id say for me, susceptible by Calimore and EMG, VisualizeHelp by EMG, and Reinforce by EMG. I just mixed these together for the last six months and Ive gone extremely deep into trance.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mandrache » June 28th, 2015, 11:44 am

I'd have to say my own files after listening to just about everything there is, at least brainave stuff. I need help seeding my torrent in case you download.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories