fembuttgrowth

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

fembuttgrowth

Postby tecywiz121 » February 6th, 2006, 6:15 pm

How well has this file worked? Any stories?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dc414 » February 8th, 2006, 2:39 pm

been listening to this file for about a month, light success
dc414

Postby Nyarla » February 12th, 2006, 10:08 pm

i've used this file to great success.

I wear a girdle - so my butt sticks up
and out quite a bit.

The file helps me alot with realizing
my goal of a feminine rear! I don't care
anymore that i'm partially male...

I hope to gain a more substantial butt
with the help of feminizing herbs. It's
working so far.
Nyarla

Postby dc414 » March 24th, 2006, 8:41 pm

After about 4 months of listening to this file *and others* I have gone from a 32" butt to a 36" butt, quite inspiring ! :D
dc414

Postby TabbyCat » March 25th, 2006, 12:39 am

hay anyone got any pics of success or progress? I'm a bit sceptical but i'd like to try and get it to work on me, so any proof would be encouraging to my mind :)
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby yahnoh » March 26th, 2006, 6:22 pm

DC414,

That's amazing, tell us more.
How often did you listen to it (each day) and what else were you listening to?
Did the part where he says "thin hips" instead of "thin waist" distract you?
Have any other body sizes changed? If so, what and how much.
I was listening to it for about 2 months, but not every day and I saw no change. I'd really love it to work, I'm a buttless wonder!

dc414 wrote:After about 4 months of listening to this file *and others* I have gone from a 32" butt to a 36" butt, quite inspiring ! :D
yahnoh

Postby dc414 » March 27th, 2006, 4:06 pm

yahnoh,

I listened to it once a day, maybe once or twice a week I'd listen to it twice. At the same time I am listening to the SFW and the CTF files once a day as well.

I remember when I started I thought to myself "thin hips"? Oh! he meant to say "thin waist" and I think I corrected it in my mind.

As far as other body changes, I was at about 30" at my (female) waist before, this measurement is now 26, my hips are closer to 37 really. I'm only 23 and quite thin, this may have something to do with such nice results :wink:
dc414

Postby yahnoh » March 27th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Wow! That's amazing. It must be getting difficult to pass as a guy, if you still do the male mode thing. If I could manage that I would be one happy camper (make that died and gone to heaven type camper). It sounds like we are the same size. I'm usually a size 8 on the bottom but a 12 on the top. I'm always worried that I look like a scottish man in a kilt when I wear a skirt. I love skirts, but I just don't have the hips to carry it. I'm going to give this another try.
I tried to ignore the "thin hips" comment too. but it was always in the back of my mind screaming "I don't want thin hips!!"
Perhaps I can get a custom recording, it would be well worth the price for those results.
I've looked at some of the docs who do butt augmentation and it's $20K. That's as expensive as FFS.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

dc414 wrote:yahnoh,

I listened to it once a day, maybe once or twice a week I'd listen to it twice. At the same time I am listening to the SFW and the CTF files once a day as well.

I remember when I started I thought to myself "thin hips"? Oh! he meant to say "thin waist" and I think I corrected it in my mind.

As far as other body changes, I was at about 30" at my (female) waist before, this measurement is now 26, my hips are closer to 37 really. I'm only 23 and quite thin, this may have something to do with such nice results :wink:
yahnoh

It works

Postby danyelleinfl » September 29th, 2006, 9:58 pm

I've been listening to this file plus the SFW file, CMBG file and the UTW files since I downloaded them on the first of Aug. twice a day once before bed and once when I wakeup and the Suggestive Feminization while I sleep since I have them in my PSP which is on my nightstand and I've had amazing results I went from being a 300lbs almost and having a flat ass to a 270 lbs. with a definatly round ass (that likes to eat my boy short panties if you know what i mean) and 38B breats I just can't wait till I can no longer wear my male clothes. Then Danyelle will no longer be a secret to my family and friends. I've already started taking weekly pics on my phone and as soon as i can send them to my e-mail box i'll post them.
danyelleinfl

Postby Josh_artist » September 15th, 2007, 2:58 pm

I'm currently listening to Bubble induction, then fem butt growth, I'd really like to see more results than just growing a kink to wear panties, so i was thinking trimming them so i can remove the induction from femme butt, and just merge it with bubble induction and see how much it works... i'll prolly start up a journal for it but currently i've only listened 3 times so its really to early to say if anything's working or not.

(although.. i have been getting an urge to wear panties.. mainly thinking if i can give into that, maybe the actual butt growth would accellerate..)
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » August 28th, 2008, 2:26 pm

i've played with this one a bit. just hit repeat on my mp3 player and let it play all night while asleep, the next day when i woke up, just for the heck of it, i said the trigger just to see if anything come of it. i dont know if it meant anything was happening or not but, my rear started to tingle right after sayin the trigger.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories