Non-addicting non-curse files to shrink your penis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Non-addicting non-curse files to shrink your penis?

Postby someguy123 » February 27th, 2015, 10:46 am

So I want to have a penis decently below average, but I don't want a TW. Is there a file that can cause my penis to shrink to something like 4.5-5"?
someguy123

Postby Alien4420 » March 13th, 2015, 3:53 pm

You could try Curse Penis Shrink, IIRC it keeps you from getting hard for 9 months and then you have the option to renew. Judging by what guys say it works much more slowly that Teeny Weenie so I don't think you'd lose that much.

Another possibility would be to have a tist program you so that you'll stop listening to Teeny Weenie and regain your functionality after you've lost the desired size. A bit risky. I was able to regain my own function partly because I gave myself some suggestions to that effect before I listened and partly because I dabbled and made sure to see if I could get hard every couple of weeks. But I think if TW had kept working I would have kept shrinking because the file makes you want that, besides which I was happy having weenie orgasms and the smaller I get the happier I am!

What we really need is a shrinkage file based on Teeny Weenie that lets you set a desired length loss or length of time, then curses you to do that, and then lets you get hard and come again.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby someguy123 » March 20th, 2015, 9:57 am

Alien4420 wrote:You could try Curse Penis Shrink, IIRC it keeps you from getting hard for 9 months and then you have the option to renew. Judging by what guys say it works much more slowly that Teeny Weenie so I don't think you'd lose that much.

Another possibility would be to have a tist program you so that you'll stop listening to Teeny Weenie and regain your functionality after you've lost the desired size. A bit risky. I was able to regain my own function partly because I gave myself some suggestions to that effect before I listened and partly because I dabbled and made sure to see if I could get hard every couple of weeks. But I think if TW had kept working I would have kept shrinking because the file makes you want that, besides which I was happy having weenie orgasms and the smaller I get the happier I am!

What we really need is a shrinkage file based on Teeny Weenie that lets you set a desired length loss or length of time, then curses you to do that, and then lets you get hard and come again.

Thanks! I've downloaded the version that allows regrowth, however. Will that one also work? How much shrinkage can I expect? I currently have a penis that's 6-6.5 inch. I want about 1-1.5" of shrinkage.
someguy123

Postby Alien4420 » March 20th, 2015, 11:54 am

Check out the Curse Penis Shrink thread. As I recall, it shrinks quite slowly so it sounds like you're in the ballpark for what you can expect to lose. I wouldn't count on being able to regrow, by the way -- as far as I know, everyone who's tried to regrow what they've lost after listening to penis shrink files has failed. However, once you start getting hard again, you will get some length and girth and your old consistency back (which I was listening to Teeny Weenie, mine got really rubbery and floppy, almost like a piece of spaghetti!).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to General Hypnosis