Help for a New Subject?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help for a New Subject?

Postby zerothehero » March 6th, 2015, 11:40 am

My SO and I are starting to try to incorporate my hypnosis kink into the bedroom. I've been using EMG's Blank on myself for a while and have had great results with it so far, but when it's come to her having a response to the file, we just don't seem to be making any progress.

She wasn't a fan of EMG's voice, so I re-recorded the file for her so that she felt more comfortable listening to it. She's been listening very often, usually just before bed (leaving the earbuds in through the night) and while she's actively focusing on something else that takes up her attention.

I've had some success getting her to go into trance previously just working off the cuff with the induction, and while she very definitely responded to the awakening on cue, was unable to remember what I had said to her after the countdown in my induction, and responded while under, once she was out of trance nothing that I had suggested as a trigger seemed to stick.

Likewise with the file I made for her. While she goes under and isn't able to recall the body of the file and comes up with the awakening, the trigger doesn't seem to have any effect. The closest that we've come to success is upon saying the phrase, a wave of relaxation seemed to wash over her, but with no return to a trance state, but this was only once, with smaller successes in the same manner interspersed.

Our current approach is definitely not getting results after a couple of months of trying. I'm trying to figure out what the best way to get her to respond to the trigger phrase and the only thing I can think of is that we need to find a way to relax her more, because she says she often feels tense while listening to the file.

Does anyone have suggestions on how we can change what we're doing to get better results?
zerothehero

Postby mark4122 » March 6th, 2015, 1:54 pm

have a go with cardigans deep trance
im not that good at tranceing but making some head way with that
and his virtual plugs seem to work a bit now ( after 3 weeks )
hope this helps
mark4122

Return to Help with Files