Help!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Help!

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 6th, 2015, 8:31 am

Hello All,

I can't seem to succeed in having either an involuntary bowel movement or a forced pee.

Anyone have any advice? I so want the files to work!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Help!

Postby diaperbrian » May 7th, 2015, 12:46 am

One thing that map help is first using the accelerator file. Every time you listen to that file you speed up how quickly you accept any file, including itself, 2 times every time you listen to it. Then listen to the other files that you deem fit for your purpose and buy any if necessary. I have been doing this for a while and I am now completely incontient and can't feel my bladder.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Thanks!

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 7th, 2015, 8:46 am

Thanks for replying!

What is the name of the file?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Help!

Postby diaperbrian » May 8th, 2015, 12:58 am

The accelerator file is a free file. I am currently listening to new files which I purchased recently, and at a sale price. Before that I was listening to the Mind Master's baby training files and those had done quite a bit, plus the MM_Baby training(EMG remix)-which includes bowel incontience. I have from time to time used bottles and pacifiers. Pacifiers most, if not all nights.
Good luck and I hope this helps!
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 8th, 2015, 5:21 am

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry to ask but what is the exact name of the file?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 8th, 2015, 8:22 am

you may find that as the files start to work for you, that the first squirts of pee into your diaper are not involuntary, but after that, you just start leaking automatically. its going to take some conscious effort at first because it is a learned state, but soon enough it will become automatic.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 8th, 2015, 12:40 pm

Got it.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby bgo2 » May 8th, 2015, 12:56 pm

MikeHaSmaller wrote:Got it.
Cool another post from the future, any knowledge of future events you would like to share?
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 8th, 2015, 3:37 pm

I meant that I got his post.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Help!

Postby diaperbrian » May 8th, 2015, 11:28 pm

The name of the file is Accelerator. However, in the inductions and trances, which I occasionally list out, in addition to diapers and incontience there is also a file called Accelerator Binaural. That file works in the same way as the normal file. In the description of Binaural file, it says 'While under' but in the dialogue of the file there is no real difference.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Help!

Postby diaperbrian » May 8th, 2015, 11:51 pm

The names of the files in the Mind Master baby training series:
MM_Bladder retraining
MM_Bladder retraining reinforcer which I don't have because it is 90 minutes long. Intended to be looped at night and only after listening to and being affected by Bladder retraining.
MM_Baby Acceptance Listen to after listening to Bladder retraing
MM_Baby Behaivor Revised(also original) Listen to after listening to Baby acceptance
MM_baby life sleep training boys ONLY- intended to be looped at night
MM_Babytrain 2 full
MM_Babytrain 2 sleep. Intended to be looped at night
MM_BabyTrain(EMG REMIX) adds Bowel incontience
MM_PoopyDiapers and this one is free

There is more and I just messed my diaper a few moments ago again.
Last edited by diaperbrian on May 9th, 2015, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 9th, 2015, 4:42 am

Thanks DiaperBrian!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 9th, 2015, 11:05 am

I guess I will have to save up for those files.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Help!

Postby diaperbrian » May 9th, 2015, 11:20 am

They are not expensive being normally 10dollars per title. I got them at a low sale price, at 6-8dollars! The boys only title, and the one that is EMG remix causes penis to shrink to newborn size and when it gets that size it stay that way forever. The affect may vary though.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 9th, 2015, 5:24 pm

So I guess when they are on sale I will get them.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Re: Help!

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » May 10th, 2015, 12:15 pm

diaperbrian wrote:The names of the files in the Mind Master baby training series:
MM_Bladder retraining
MM_Bladder retraining reinforcer which I don't have because it is 90 minutes long. Intended to be looped at night and only after listening to and being affected by Bladder retraining.
MM_Baby Acceptance Listen to after listening to Bladder retraing
MM_Baby Behaivor Revised(also original) Listen to after listening to Baby acceptance
MM_baby life sleep training boys ONLY- intended to be looped at night
MM_Babytrain 2 full
MM_Babytrain 2 sleep. Intended to be looped at night
MM_BabyTrain(EMG REMIX) adds Bowel incontience
MM_PoopyDiapers and this one is free

There is more and I just messed my diaper a few moments ago again.

You seem to have lots of experience with this so I got a question. I've listend to Anti-Potty Training 5 times now. The only thing I've noticed so far is that my bladder feels softer or "smoother". Not sure how to explain that and it could just be me looking for a result that isn't there. Also my poop seems softer as well. That too could be just due to recent food or something. I'll have to wait and see if it persists.

You think the file could of caused any of this?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » May 10th, 2015, 3:11 pm

What have you eaten? Any changes from your normal?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » May 10th, 2015, 4:18 pm

MikeHaSmaller wrote:What have you eaten? Any changes from your normal?

Nope, I had pizza on tuesday/wednesday though. But I started listening on Thursday so that's too long ago. If its the same tomorrow, I'll know somethings up.
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Help!

Postby diaperbrian » May 10th, 2015, 9:07 pm

One of the early files I have listened and I have a copy of on CD is Anti-potty training and I listen to it on a regular basis.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterHMH » May 11th, 2015, 1:03 pm

One thing I've known to really help with incontinence, full/partial/conditional or real/simulated, is learning what "open" feels like for your pelvic floor and your sphincters. Next time you pee (maybe every time if you really want to push yourself to helplessness) focus as hard as you can on just what the physical state of peeing feels like. Notice what your muscles are doing/not doing, and when you finish your stream, try to keep those muscles in the same position. Normally those last few squirts you push out in little jets can be avoided by just keeping your pelvic floor muscle from tightening back up, and keeping your bladder neutral instead of squeezing or pushing it. The last few drops should dribble out, which is a much more natural way to pee. Then, when you're next diapered or want to wet, try to return those muscles to those same relaxed positions! You will start out needing to push a bit to start the stream, but with a little training (or often a lot of training!) you can re-train your body to make this the natural position for those muscle groups, such that you're dribbling little wetsies whenever your bladder fills up even slightly. Make sure you tailor your files to whether you want this effect to be conditional (i.e. only when diapered) or total! Achieving total incontinence is much harder of course, as you must be willing to *not* clamp down and stop yourself from wetting at inconvenient times, like when you aren't diapered. You are re-training, not un-training, and your body has a lot of practice at knowing that peeing involuntarily is not "normal." If being incontinent is truly your goal, protect all your fabrics ASAP and be diapered 24/7.
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence