Tell me, what to put in your diaper bag?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Tell me, what to put in your diaper bag?

Postby nikole » July 14th, 2015, 11:15 am

Currently I really enjoy "bladder retraining", although I do not already need diapers. But I really enjoy them so much and therefore I hope and wish that some day I wet diapers uncontrolable.

Therefore I should like good parents already make preparations now. I'm already used to wear and wet diapers all day. But I do not already need a diaper bag, which will become very important. Please tell me, what your diaper bag contains.

Based on advices for newborns I made the following suggestion:
- diapers (currently during daytime I usually need 2-3. Therefore I think 4-5 should be enough?!?)
- wipes
- rash/sore cream
- hand sanitizer
- plastic bags

What do you think about:
- tissues?
- clothes?
- lotion?

I hope that especially those who already wet uncontrollable could give me some additional advice if necessary.

Thanks!

Yours,
mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby waffliesinyoface » July 15th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Might be a good idea to keep an extra pair of pants/skirt in there in case of leaks. But other than that, I'd say you have everything covered.
waffliesinyoface

Tell me, what to put in your diaper bag

Postby diaperbrian » July 15th, 2015, 10:19 pm

Mine does not look like one but it does work. Mine has of course about 4 to 5 diapers, baby powder, diaper rash cream and when there is room diaper wash cloths -for dirty diapers-. It has all my pacifiers and one baby bottle.

PS My spare pair of pants is in my car
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » July 16th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

I already thought that clothes are important, but unfortunatelly pants for grown ups are bigger than those for newborns :( It's important to store the stuff carefully.

One last question: It sounds like both of your also messing up your diaper (not just wetting), don't you?

Thanks,
mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mazza » July 16th, 2015, 3:43 pm

In my diaper bag I have;
Baby powder
Baby wipes
Nappy rash cream
Baby oil
4-5 nappies, I usually use 2-3, sometimes 4-5 if I drink a LOT..
mazza

Tell me, what to put in your diaper bag

Postby diaperbrian » July 16th, 2015, 9:19 pm

I only mess my diaper only 2 to 3 times a day, and usually at night or mid morning. My bag is not large so I have to limit what I put in it, but several diapers should be enough.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby artemidorus » August 10th, 2015, 2:36 pm

This may seem like a silly question, but...

My partner is the one who got me into wearing diapers although the concept of incontinence and being addicted to diapers for sex have been in my mind a very long time. We live in the city so we don't drive very often, meaning the car is not suitable for keeping changes etc. Thank you everyone for the responses thus far on this topic - but something stands out to me that I have never used: baby oil.

What is the purpose of baby oil if I use talcum powder usually? Aside from being a lube for possible sexual gratification, I can't see why it would be necessary. Can someone please enlighten me?
artemidorus

Postby nikole » August 21st, 2015, 6:55 am

Thanks to everybody!

Sorry artemidorus, but I do not know the answer. After a short survey in the web, I think baby oil is good if you have a dry skin. Like muisturizing the face or hands.

Maybe one of our PROs can agree (or disagree)...
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence