Fantasy Adoption Center Source found adisc.org updated daily

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Fantasy Adoption Center Source found adisc.org updated daily

Postby Tangy » July 20th, 2015, 11:00 am

Incontinent MyAdoptionForms.com - Free Adoption Information with our free eBook let
There is a free booklet all about it at the URL I posted above.

Fantasy Adoption Center | ABDL Dad

https://abdad.wordpress.com/fantasy-adoption-center/

Adopt a Baby Quickly - Nonprofit, Licensed Adoption Agency?

Adwww.adoptionhelp.org/?

Caring, Supportive Adoption Agency.

Non-Profit · Licensed · Professional

5777 W Century Blvd #1450, Los Angeles, CA?
Free Guide
Adopt A baby
Pregnant? Start Here.

Search Results

Adopting the Adult Baby | ABDL Dad

https://abdad.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/adopting-the-adult-baby/

Feb 15, 2010 - Writing this blog has been such a wonderful experience for me. I started it because for years now I've explored different sides of who I am and ...

Picking your parents: Adult adoption creates new bond ...

www.today.com/.../picking-your-parents-adult-adoption-creates-n...

Today

Jun 8, 2011 - Sandra Titus mists up with a mere glance at her adopted daughter's baby photos. After the adoption went through last November, Sandra and ...

Man Babies: Japanese Adult Adoption - Tofugu

www.tofugu.com/2011/09/29/man-babies-japanese-adult-adoption/

Sep 29, 2011 - But Japan has applied its own unique twist the concept of adoption: adopting adults. In fact, most adoptions in Japan are adult adoptions.

Can You Legally Adopt an Adult? | legalzoom.com

https://www.legalzoom.com/.../can-you-legally-adopt-an-adu...

LegalZoom

But adoption is just for babies and little kids, right? Who has a brand new daughter that's over 21? Regardless of what you think, it is both legal and possible to ...

Should I adopt a baby or an adult rabbit, a single or a pair?

www.rabbitwise.org/adoptKindOfRabbit.html

Baby rabbits are adorable but there are more advantages to adopting a rabbit one year of age or older if you are not an experienced rabbit person. As you gain ...

Marring An Adult Baby Or Adopting That Is The Question... : I ...

www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Married...Adult-Baby/2047602

Marring An Adult Baby Or Adopting That Is The Question... : A true, personal story from the experience, I Am Married To An Adult Baby. I have a boyfriend that ...

Adaptions For Adults baby's - Godlike Productions

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2912142/pg1

3 days ago - 1 post
Adult babies, teen babies, diaper lovers - the fantasy adoption center might be the place for you! Maybe you'd like to imagine adopting or would ...

Adopting Teen Babies and Adult Babies. - DailyDiapers.com

www.dailydiapers.com › Home › Diaper Talk › Mommies and Daddies

Jul 16, 2015 - does anyone want these dummies (soothers) I bought on holiday in Spain this year? They were from a cheap housewares shop and came ...

Adult Adoption - Adopting Adults into Your Family - Oprah.com

www.oprah.com/.../Adult-Adoption-Adopting-Adults-int...

Oprah Winfrey

Around Christmas of 2009, my mother saw a TV program on adult adoption ... were inspired by a relative's experience—but of course we pictured a baby, not a ...

AdultBaby | Archive of Our Own

archiveofourown.org/tags/AdultBaby

AdultBaby ... however, finds himself in an Adult Baby adoption agency were he bumps into a desperate prospective parents, Jeff and Jared, who don't agree with ...

Searches related to Adopting the Adult Baby

can you adopt someone over 21

can a 21 year old be adopted

Adopt a Baby?

www.lifelongadoptions.com/?

(888) 632-0692

Small Caring Personalized Service
Don't Get Lost in a Crowd!

Open Adoption?

www.iheartadoption.org/?

Cauthron Family Is Seeking
An Open Adoption. See More Details!

Adopt Baby?

www.alotlocal.com/Adoption+Agency+Info?

Find A Nearby Adoption Agency Here.
Search Your Alot Local Listings.

Pregnant? Think Adoption?

www.adoptionplanners.com/?

We Help You Make Your Adoption Plan
And Handle All Of The Details

Adopt Baby?

www.childrenawaitingparents.org/?

View Photos. Read Stories.
Share Your Love. Adopt A Child!

Adoption For Free?

www.adoptiondiscovery.org/?

We help prospective parents
navigate the adoption process.

Waiting children photos?

www.adoptawaitingchild.com/?

Children in need of a family
You can save child`s life

Adopt a Baby?

www.rfkchildren.org/bright-futures/?

nonprofit, domestic adoption agency
offers caring, open adoptions

See your ad here

Adult babies, teen babies, diaper lovers - the fantasy adoption center might be the place for you! Maybe you'd like to imagine adopting or would like to be ...

Default Adults can now be legally adopted!!!

As far as i can tell, Full grown adults can now be legally adopted! This can now apply to the ABDL community! Check this out!
MyAdoptionForms.com - Free Adoption Information with our free eBooklet
There is a free booklet all about it at the URL I posted above.
So, if you truly DO want someone to adopt you, this is the way to do it...It would have to start like any other adoption....
Here are some stories about other adults, some with disabilities, that have been adopted by other adults...thus proving that they are legit and legal too:
Adult Adoption - Mentally Disabled Adoption - Adult Adoption
Adult Adoptions
Is there an adult adoption agency? - Yahoo! Answers

Good luck
Love Tangy
PS
I been trying to find someone to adapted me still looking and still single very clean and no diseases what so ever do not even Kiss no one I saving myself for someone who is a Diaper Adult baby Lover I am very shy and very passive /babyish as will

Good luck I been looking all my life and I am A Sexual no sex

Come to camp to meet others for

a CHANGE

The last week-end of June

this site is for adults only

If you are not legal age get out now!!

ABy Camp LINKS

2010 bABy camp

2009 bABy camp of the Big Horns

2008 Steamboat Springs, CO

REGISTRATION

what to bring and cost

GENERAL INFO AND HISTORY

PICTURE YOURSELF HERE

Da Rules

bABy Pictures

Contact US

FAQ

The last week-end of June each summer a bunch of bABies and DL's meet for a CHANGE. We camp out in a remote area of the mountains where we can hike in just boots and diapers without disturbing others.

NO CHARGE to attend this camp if you bring your own supplies. You will be required to show proff of age!

You may share this site with your adult ABDL friends and encourage them to come to camp (the more the messier).

Thanks

Cookiemonster

contact us: cookiemonster@abycamp.com

My diaper cannot hold it all

AByCamp.com

Diapermates.com

diapermates.com/

DiaperMates is the internet's largest free personals community for Adult Babies and Diaper lovers, and is presented by www.DailyDiapers.com - DiaperMates is ...

DailyDiapers.com - Age Play, Fetish Wear and Diaper Lover ...

www.dailydiapers.com/

Daily Diapers is the premiere community for Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers, Big Kids, Mommies and Daddies featuring over 25,500 FREE photos of diapered ...

Top ADBL Sites | List of Best Adult Diaper Fetish Communities

www.ranker.com/list/top-adbl-sites-v1/abdl

NB I'm looking for sites that have/are building a community. ... DPRTube The Adult baby and Diaper Lover video site YouTube for abdls share rate comment and ...

Adult baby links - Toddlerism | Toddlerism

toddlerism.com/adult-baby-links/

Some generally useful links for adult babies, diaper lovers and age players. ... Social sites. National Nappy Meets UK – The homepage for the first National ...

Unique Adult baby product sites - ADISC.org

www.adisc.org/forum/...php/74550-Unique-Adult-baby-product-sites

May 19, 2013 - 10 posts - ?10 authors
I'm writing this because I've had trouble finding a quality list websites that have and sell unique diapers and products for the AB/DL community ...

ABDL Dating Community - Find your adult baby caregiver ...

www.kwink.com/dating-community/abdl

Or maybe your fantasy is to be the caregiver of an adult baby? Whichever ... Avoid those generic dating sites that don't cater to your specific needs. The ABDL ...

Ageplay Sites | Let Your Inner child out to play

https://innerchildren.wordpress.com/

Adult Baby Diaper Lovers Sites. Be A Kid Again. Let Your Inner child out to play. This site or any links to third party sites are no way related to real children.

Welcome to Little AB's website

littleab.com/

A friendly and fun place for Adult Babies to play and regress. Has stories, games, pictures, comics, 3 chatrooms, AB personal ads, advice column, AB sitter list, ...

Links - Baby Brrr's ABDL Adult Baby Nursery

www.adultbaby.co.uk/links/

I've included some of the many wonderful Adult Baby related web sites that I have stumbled across in my travels. Since they are external to this site, I have no ...

Baby-Doll · Fetish community for diaper lovers and adult ...

www.baby-doll.com/toplink/

Adult Baby Pics. Galleries And Videos Of Sexy Adult Babies And Diaper Lovers ... Adult Baby and Adult Little Girls in Sissy / Little Girl Sites, Edit ...

Bambino Diapers - The Greatest ABDL Diaper Yet?

More Updates here

Doing An Adult Adoption- - Simple. Forms Done Online?

Adsimplicity.myadoptionforms.com/?

Fill Out Forms, Sign and File.
Adult Adoption
Adoption Paperwork
Uncontested Adoption
Adoption Papers

Pregnant? Choose Adoption - AdoptHelp.com?

Adwww.adopthelp.com/?

You Choose A Family. We Do The Rest Call Us For Adoption Information

Adult Adoption Cost - Adopt in less than 9 months for $0?

Adwww.adoptiondiscovery.org/?

We can help you help a child.
Contact Us
- Find a Group in Your Area
- Volunteer
- About Us

Search Results

The most common reason to adopt an adult is for inheritance purposes. In this case, adult adoption allows someone to leave property or financial assets to the adopted individual more easily. The second reason, almost as common, is to formalize an existing parent/child relationship.

https://www.legalzoom.com/.../can-you-legally-adopt-an-adult

LegalZoom

Feedback

https://www.legalzoom.com/.../can-you-legally-adopt-an-adu...

LegalZoom

The most common reason to adopt an adult is for inheritance purposes. In this case, adult adoption allows someone to leave property or financial assets to the adopted individual more easily. The second reason, almost as common, is to formalize an existing parent/child relationship.

[PDF]Adult adoption - Sacramento County Public Law Library

saclaw.org/wp-content/uploads/sbs-adult-adoption.pdf

Adult adoption is a legal procedure in which an older adult adopts a younger adult. Once an adult adoption is complete, the parties assume toward each other a legal parent-child relationship, with all associated rights and responsibilities of such a relationship, including inheritance rights.

Adult adoption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_adoption

Wikipedia

Adult adoption is a form of adoption between 2 or more adults in order to transfer inheritance rights and/or filiation. Adult adoption may be done for various ...

How to Complete an Adult Adoption - About.com

adoption.about.com › ... › Types of Adoption

How about foreign adults seeking to be adopted into the United States? Here are some reasons for an adult adoption and some reasons why some states are ...

Picking your parents: Adult adoption creates new bond ...

www.today.com/.../picking-your-parents-adult-adoption-creates-n...

Today

Jun 8, 2011 - Sandra Titus mists up with a mere glance at her adopted daughter's baby photos. After the adoption went through last November, Sandra and ...

The Potential Consequences of Adult Adoption for ... - Verdict

verdict.justia.com › Family Law

Oct 20, 2011 - Justia columnist and Hofstra law professor Joanna Grossman comments on how adult adoption—that is, a person's being adopted by another ...

Adoption Resources: In what situations can an adult be ...

resources.lawinfo.com › Legal Resources › Adoption

There are a variety of situations in which a person may wish to adopt an adult, or a person over the age of eighteen, such as for the purposes of inheritance, ...

[PDF]Facilitating an Adult Adoption as a Pathway to Permanence ...

www.nrcpfc.org/is/downloads/Adult%20Adoption.pdf

Facilitating an Adult Adoption as a Pathway to. Permanence for Older Youth. By the National Resource Center for Permanency and Family Connections ...

Adult Adoption Law in the United States | Healing and ...

adoptingback.com/adopting-back/united-states-adult-adoption-law/

A married person who is not lawfully separated from the person's spouse may not adopt an adult without the consent of the spouse, provided that the spouse is ...

Adult Adoption - Superior Court, Santa Clara

www.scscourt.org › ... › Adoption

Santa Clara County Superior Court

This is the home page for information about Adult Adoption. Adoption is part of Probate Court in Santa Clara County.

Searches related to adoption for adults

can a 21 year old be adopted

adults wanting to be adopted

can i adopt someone over 18

can you adopt someone over 21

can you adopt someone older than you

can you be adopted after the age of 18

can i be adopted after 21

legal adoption of adults

Forum: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster

Posting activity on Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster:

Week Month 3 Months

Threads: 9 38 107

Top Authors During Last Week:

Name

PeterTheAdultBaby1234

Littleboy22

babykilljoy100

need2bechanged

XTMEX

DaddysVicious

littlelena

carebearusa

Hot threads for last week on Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster::

Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster
looking for an adult baby mother or father or... - 2 new posts

Started 3 days, 5 hours ago by PeterTheAdultBaby1234

=14.3999996185303pxHi my name is peter bishop and i am an abdl i have been an abdl for a week now ever since i started watching blondboy's videos on youtube, i have always wanted to be little kid again , i am looking for an adult baby mother or father or both for the same amount of time that i have been an abdl. i love nappies (or diapers as you call it in america and canada) i love pacifiers, ...

Show more thread info madsbaby1998 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "looking for an adult baby mother or father or... :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

Seeking the baby life 24:7 - 1 new post

Started 1 week, 3 days ago by Littleboy22

Seeking a family to adopt me as a baby 24/7  and take me home mommy and daddie. I want to be a baby boy or girl please text +1 (512) 952-674 . I'm 5"2 95 pounds won't introduce my name until knowing who you are but about me ... I'm 5"2 age 19 baby age is 2 . I'm looking to be picked up as a baby and willing to pay money for expanse to take me home . I'm not able to regress on my own due ...

Show more thread info PeterTheAdultBaby1234 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Seeking the baby life 24:7 :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

Looking for a Loving Mommy or Daddy - 1 new post

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by babykilljoy100

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a nice and loving Mommy or Daddy on here, and I've been looking for about a month now. My baby age is two, and I love cuddles, bottles, plushies, Disney movies, lullabies, blankies, and lots and lots of love. Also, I really love lullaby music that sounds like my favorite rock bands, like Green Day and My Chemical Romance. I'm kind of shy, so please don't be too brash ...

Show more thread info PeterTheAdultBaby1234 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Looking for a Loving Mommy or Daddy :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

New to this kind of life - 1 new post

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by need2bechanged

Hello I am need2bechanged and I am very new to this area, but have always been curious and wanted to be apart of it, but the shame of looking for a woman to change me breastfeed me has always been one that I ahng my head and hide from it all. I am 39 need2bechnaged brian7broncos@gmail.com Orlando, FL AB/Boy looking for a mommy My fear is really what is holding me back so I could also use some help...

Show more thread info MNinDiapers - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "New to this kind of life :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

I need - 1 new post

Started 1 week, 5 days ago by ilovemommymoo

I need someone to love a lonely heartbroken little I just lost the best dada in the world he lied to me and left me me just want a daddy or mommy to love me I feel like my little wolrd is cracking down day by day I have a cell 4803229627 and kik my name is celeste im 3 in baby age 20 in real age

Show more thread info littlelena - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "I need :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

I'm lonely - 1 new post

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by DaddysVicious

I am turning 18 in October. I haven't put something up like this before so i dunno what to put hehe. I'm a little, willing to be pull-up/diaper trained. My "age" ranges from toddler to 6 I guess. I am a girl and I do loooves my pink and frills and dresses hehe. I'm looking for a Daddy that is willing to care for me and treat me like i am, is just as excited about the idea of a nursery as I am, is ...

Show more thread info DaddysVicious - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "I'm lonely :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

Baby Tabbi looking for mommy or daddy!!! - 1 new post

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by littlelena

Hi searching parents! My name is Tabb/Tabbi and I need a mommy or daddy. I am a stubborn and misbehaving little girl that needs punishment. However, I stil love my cuddles and hugs. Tabbi x Kik - tabeakemme

Show more thread info ilovemommymoo - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Baby Tabbi looking for mommy or daddy!!! :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

Looking for Caretaker in Minnesota - 1 new post

Started 7 months, 1 week ago by MNinDiapers

Hi! I am a 20-year-old ABDL living in the Twin Cities. I have been into diapers for over 10 years now, but recently I have begun to explore my fetish further. When in my DL "mode" I like to regress back to toddlerhood. I have a solid stash of toddler clothing, accessories, and diapers to help me do this. Basically, the closer I can get to simulating a toddler lifestyle, the more it enhances my ...

Show more thread info babykilljoy100 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Looking for Caretaker in Minnesota :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

Site:
www.BedWettingABDL.com: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster
www.BedWettingABDL.com www.BedWettingABDL.com:site profile

Title:

Url:
http://bedwettingabdl.yuku.com/forums/28

Users activity:
11 post per thread

Forum activity:
9 active threads during last week

Domain info for:
yuku.com

Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster Posting activity graph:

Trendy Graph: day week month

Latest active threads on Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roster::

www.BedWettingABDL.com
Loving, and Sweet 16 year old little girl...

Started 18 hours, 53 minutes ago by madsbaby1998 - 1 post

Hi everyone! I am Maddy, I am 16 (almost 17). I come from a very small town Minnesota, but I like to think I have a big heart. I have been into abdl for as long as I can think, and have had a tough time finding a real and true daddy. I know that I am young and a lot of people may not understand. You see, I have had a hard time growing up and abdl comforts me. It makes me happy and safe. I know ...

Show more thread info madsbaby1998 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Loving, and Sweet 16 year old little girl... :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
looking for an adult baby mother or farther

Started 2 days, 6 hours ago by PeterTheAdultBaby1234 - 1 post

=14.3999996185303pxHi my name is peter bishop and i am an abdl i have been an abdl for a week now ever since i started watching blondboy's videos on youtube, i have always wanted to be little kid again , i am looking for an adult baby mother or father or both for the same amount of time that i have been an abdl. i love nappies (or diapers as you call it in america and canada) i love pacifiers, ...

Customize "looking for an adult baby mother or farther :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
looking for an adult baby mother or father or...

Started 3 days, 5 hours ago by PeterTheAdultBaby1234 - 2 posts

Customize "looking for an adult baby mother or father or... :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
Looking for Caretaker in Minnesota

Started 7 months, 1 week ago by MNinDiapers - 2 posts

Hi! I am a 20-year-old ABDL living in the Twin Cities. I have been into diapers for over 10 years now, but recently I have begun to explore my fetish further. When in my DL "mode" I like to regress back to toddlerhood. I have a solid stash of toddler clothing, accessories, and diapers to help me do this. Basically, the closer I can get to simulating a toddler lifestyle, the more it enhances my ...

Show more thread info MNinDiapers - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Looking for Caretaker in Minnesota :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
Baby Tabbi looking for mommy or daddy!!!

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by littlelena - 1 post

Hi searching parents! My name is Tabb/Tabbi and I need a mommy or daddy. I am a stubborn and misbehaving little girl that needs punishment. However, I stil love my cuddles and hugs. Tabbi x Kik - tabeakemme

Show more thread info littlelena - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Baby Tabbi looking for mommy or daddy!!! :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
I'm lonely

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by DaddysVicious - 1 post

I am turning 18 in October. I haven't put something up like this before so i dunno what to put hehe. I'm a little, willing to be pull-up/diaper trained. My "age" ranges from toddler to 6 I guess. I am a girl and I do loooves my pink and frills and dresses hehe. I'm looking for a Daddy that is willing to care for me and treat me like i am, is just as excited about the idea of a nursery as I am, is ...

Show more thread info DaddysVicious - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "I'm lonely :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
I need

Started 1 week, 5 days ago by ilovemommymoo - 3 posts

I need someone to love a lonely heartbroken little I just lost the best dada in the world he lied to me and left me me just want a daddy or mommy to love me I feel like my little wolrd is cracking down day by day I have a cell 4803229627 and kik my name is celeste im 3 in baby age 20 in real age

Show more thread info ilovemommymoo - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "I need :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
Looking for a Loving Mommy or Daddy

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by babykilljoy100 - 1 post

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a nice and loving Mommy or Daddy on here, and I've been looking for about a month now. My baby age is two, and I love cuddles, bottles, plushies, Disney movies, lullabies, blankies, and lots and lots of love. Also, I really love lullaby music that sounds like my favorite rock bands, like Green Day and My Chemical Romance. I'm kind of shy, so please don't be too brash ...

Show more thread info babykilljoy100 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Looking for a Loving Mommy or Daddy :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
New to this kind of life

Started 1 week, 1 day ago by need2bechanged - 1 post

Hello I am need2bechanged and I am very new to this area, but have always been curious and wanted to be apart of it, but the shame of looking for a woman to change me breastfeed me has always been one that I ahng my head and hide from it all. I am 39 need2bechnaged brian7broncos@gmail.com Orlando, FL AB/Boy looking for a mommy My fear is really what is holding me back so I could also use some help...

Show more thread info need2bechanged - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "New to this kind of life :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

www.BedWettingABDL.com
Seeking the baby life 24:7

Started 1 week, 3 days ago by Littleboy22 - 1 post

Seeking a family to adopt me as a baby 24/7  and take me home mommy and daddie. I want to be a baby boy or girl please text +1 (512) 952-674 . I'm 5"2 95 pounds won't introduce my name until knowing who you are but about me ... I'm 5"2 age 19 baby age is 2 . I'm looking to be picked up as a baby and willing to pay money for expanse to take me home . I'm not able to regress on my own due ...

Show more thread info Littleboy22 - www.BedWettingABDL.com: thread profile

Customize "Seeking the baby life 24:7 :: Babies Looking for Mommies & and Daddies Roste... :: www.BedWettingABDL.com"

Search

Home | About Us | Submit Your Site | Update Your Site | Get Search For Your Site | Partners | Contact | Search Plugin
Last Searches | Top Searches

Designated brands and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of BoardReader's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Last edited by Tangy on July 28th, 2015, 4:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby trisy » July 24th, 2015, 11:07 pm

This is nothing new.

Before gay marriage was even on the ballot, or even before the parades and rallies of yesteryear, homosexual couples were adopting each other as a legal means to circumvent same-sex marriage restrictions.

The caveat, here, though, is that while legal, mentally-competant/capable adults can be adopted and birth certificates legally changed/modified to reflect the new "parent(s)", sexual activity between them is considered incest, and is thus, illegal. In all fifty-two states.
trisy

Postby MikeHaSmaller » July 26th, 2015, 8:13 am

Doesn't seem active.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence