Help please with cure for shrinkage file!!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Bryan95 » August 4th, 2015, 7:57 pm

:D
Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » August 4th, 2015, 9:42 pm

look in the file section for file like hypnotic reset or deprogram all,
Vive as a nice deep clean file too : http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980
you seem pretty sensible to hypnotism file.
Delete the file she gave to you.

And chose if you want to loose the dick and keep the girl, or flush the girl and keep the dick.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 5th, 2015, 1:57 am

After you use the deprogramming file(s) of your choice for a while, you might investigate the various penis growth files on this site.

Have you thought that this might have been her way of breaking up with you? If she loves your big cock, you expect that she would not want to take away something that6 gives her and you so much pleasure.

You do seem to be extremely sensitive to hypnosis. I recommend that you only listen to hypnosis files that you download. Otherwise you might end up with a lot of extremely unusual behaviors and interest. I'm sure there are some people here who will think of writing that trigger in a response just because.

There is a file on here -- Curse of the Teeny Weenie -- that makes you extremely small ... and the file also makes you lust to have your family jewels shrink even tinier. If the file you listened to can't be reversed -- some files can't be undone -- this file will at least make you proud of having an extremely small penis.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby masterdo77 » August 5th, 2015, 5:12 am

As said in other posts, its unethical to put content in files and force the listener to experience things he don't want. As Oxy said i would think about the reasons why your "gf" gave you this file and how to react.

If the other files to revert the effects have only few or no effects feel free to message me and i see whats possible to remove the effects. Would be good if you have the name of the file.

Good luck!
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Re: Help please with cure for shrinkage file!!!

Postby lego » August 5th, 2015, 9:30 am

First of all, you should relax and remove the file so you can't bring yourself to listen to it. After time the suggestions may fade away if they are not rooted deeply within your mind. I would listen to the files suggested to you by members of this site as they are designed to remove the suggestions.

Do you know who created the file? I would like to know myself also. If all else fails it may be worth to spend some cash to remove the suggestions.
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » August 5th, 2015, 9:33 am

All I've got to say on the matter is good boy, keep going
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Bryan95 » August 5th, 2015, 9:53 am

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » August 5th, 2015, 9:53 am

The next time you see her you may want to make certain you two are alone-- it sounds to me like she might use the phrase in public. I think she's really into humiliating you.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » August 5th, 2015, 10:12 am

Skype me, ill help remove the suggestion and work with you on making your dick bigger again

sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » August 5th, 2015, 10:50 am

Are you still listening to the file? WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Be careful who you ask for help

Postby sleepyjosh » August 5th, 2015, 10:58 am

Bryan95 wrote:Ok that is not funny or helpful. I just had to masterbate after reading that and its all shrunk down there a little bit more. I also got some private messages with the trigger so please stop doing that.

To be honest, by posting the trigger in a public forum, you really were asking for it. There are some very helpful and good members of this community, but, as you can see, there are some real tools too :?

As to why you posted the trigger to begin with, I don't know whether it is because you have a natural, subconscious desire for humiliation (some of us do), or maybe the file you are listening to has itself compelled you to share the trigger with as many people as possible, ensuring that you will repeatedly be triggered. It would help if I had a copy of the file to review, to understand all its implications. In any case, I would go back and edit your original post (assuming you can bring yourself to do it) and redact the trigger, so at least others who read the thread won't pick up on it right away.

So, what to be done to fix this? I agree with several of the above suggestions. First, you should stop listening and delete the file (but not before sending me a copy--i'm very curious about it :) ). Another recommendation I have is to perhaps contact Sarnoga via private message, and ask his advice. He is a Master Hypnotist, and the original author of this site's infamous "Curse of the Teeny Weenie." If anyone understands penis shrinking hypnosis, he does, and may be able to help if you are lucky enough to get any of his time.

Do NOT contact Outkast; he will just try to fuck you up more. Everything I know about Sarnoga, however, suggests he is an ethical hypnotist, even if his predilections are a bit bent :P If you get his attention, with an honest appeal for help, I think he'll be a source of valuable advice.

Lastly, you are welcome to PM me, and I will do my best to help you, though my abilities fall far short of someone like Sarnoga.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Be careful who you ask for help

Postby Sorez » August 5th, 2015, 12:20 pm

sleepyjosh wrote:
Bryan95 wrote:Ok that is not funny or helpful. I just had to masterbate after reading that and its all shrunk down there a little bit more. I also got some private messages with the trigger so please stop doing that.

To be honest, by posting the trigger in a public forum, you really were asking for it. There are some very helpful and good members of this community, but, as you can see, there are some real tools too :?

As to why you posted the trigger to begin with, I don't know whether it is because you have a natural, subconscious desire for humiliation (some of us do), or maybe the file you are listening to has itself compelled you to share the trigger with as many people as possible, ensuring that you will repeatedly be triggered. It would help if I had a copy of the file to review, to understand all its implications. In any case, I would go back and edit your original post (assuming you can bring yourself to do it) and redact the trigger, so at least others who read the thread won't pick up on it right away.

So, what to be done to fix this? I agree with several of the above suggestions. First, you should stop listening and delete the file (but not before sending me a copy--i'm very curious about it :) ). Another recommendation I have is to perhaps contact Sarnoga via private message, and ask his advice. He is a Master Hypnotist, and the original author of this site's infamous "Curse of the Teeny Weenie." If anyone understands penis shrinking hypnosis, he does, and may be able to help if you are lucky enough to get any of his time.

Do NOT contact Outkast; he will just try to fuck you up more. Everything I know about Sarnoga, however, suggests he is an ethical hypnotist, even if his predilections are a bit bent :P If you get his attention, with an honest appeal for help, I think he'll be a source of valuable advice.

Lastly, you are welcome to PM me, and I will do my best to help you, though my abilities fall far short of someone like Sarnoga.

OP, if you end up sending him one, could you send me it to? ;D
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » August 5th, 2015, 6:28 pm

If this is causing you genuine distress, then I'm sorry and you need to consider the suggested actions, but you have to understand that some people are so into humiliation it's difficult to discern between cases where they are in genuine distress and ones where they just wan to to be humiliated, especially when they post the trigger phrase so openly.

If you do love your girlfriend I'd have a serious talk about how this makes you feel, and if she doesn't relent you might have to consider cutting ties with her, if only for a while until you can get yourself in order.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » August 5th, 2015, 9:50 pm

Sorez wrote:
sleepyjosh wrote:

OP, if you end up sending him one, could you send me it to? ;D

i want to hear this file
talk me into hypnosis
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » August 5th, 2015, 10:24 pm

regulus wrote:i want to hear this file

Quite a few of us do.

There's a strong possibility it doesn't exist.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diggermaloo » August 5th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Agree with sleepyjosh. I think it'f more than a possibility that bryan95 is having a laugh. I mean generally it takes time for files to have any significant effect. The whole story just doesn't ring true.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby darkideals » August 6th, 2015, 2:04 am

To those saying there is no file, there's quite a few penis shrinking files on this site. There's the Sarnoga's tiny weenies one http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4631/Sarnoga---The-Curse-of-The-Teeny-Weenie.php

Or there's the Curse penis shrink, and Curse Penis Shrink Allow Regrowth etc..

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/99/Curse-Penis-Shrink.php

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3687/Curse-Penis-Shrink-Allow-Regrowth.php

And a couple more iirc, OP, what's the name of the file? There might be a way to reverse, for example if it's the Curse Penis SHrink one there's the "Allow regrowth" version you can listen to...it'll continue to effect you for 9 months, but once the 9 months is over it will start reversing and grow back (better than nothing, small dick for 9 months is better than small dick forever I mean)
darkideals

Postby regulus » August 6th, 2015, 7:41 am

good boy, keep going lmao :lol:
talk me into hypnosis
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Small1sh » August 6th, 2015, 9:03 am

All I will say on the matter is this:

No photos of the shrinkage, no proof this one is real.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Bryan95 » August 6th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » August 6th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Yes, if you post a pic of it Bryan, we'll help you cure it
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby regulus » August 6th, 2015, 2:54 pm

Bryan95 wrote:First, please stop with the private messages telling me to keep going, its getting worse. To those who said I shouldnt have posted the trigger, how else was I supposed to identify the file? From what others have said I think maybe there was something in some of her music she gave me last year because I'm remembering now she gave me these relaxation tracks, stuff like ocean waves and rainshowers but I know she gave me this one with the talking back when classes let out. As of now its hard to get all the fingers of my hand around it. I've got to be down by almost an inch by now. Its embarassing but if I post pics will someone promise to help me?

Today I went a whole 6 hours without jerking off or listening to the file but when I was out for a walk today to clear my brain and do some still life work on my portfolio I heard a woman playing fetch with her dog in the park and she said the phrase to her dog and I had to run into the woods immediatly and masterbate again.

wow lol sounds fun
talk me into hypnosis
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Speak for yourself

Postby sleepyjosh » August 6th, 2015, 3:22 pm

outkast1728 wrote:Yes, if you post a pic of it Bryan, we'll help you cure it

Please don't say "we," as if you speak for the rest of us.

The more ethical of the hypnotists who may be perusing this thread, and genuinely want to help Bryan95 with his problem, won't impose the condition that he suffer further humiliation in order to cure his humiliation.

In short: if Bryan95 wants help from me, there are no conditions on my offer, beyond that he be honest with me, and his need be real.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby masterdo77 » August 6th, 2015, 3:42 pm

If you really want help ask one of those who offered you help. Sleepyjosh said he will see what he can do for you and i said so too.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 6th, 2015, 4:54 pm

If the file does exist I would like to hear it, if you could ask your girlfriend where she obtained such a file that would be most appreciated.

If you want help I agree with masterdo77 others have offered.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby fearghus » August 6th, 2015, 5:06 pm

What the heck ... I'll play along

I assume you still have the file. Upload it and let the experts have a listen. Might help in finding how to break it.

Did you ever contact sleepyjosh?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Help please

Postby hypnomaster1 » August 6th, 2015, 11:04 pm

good boy keep going :D
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Postby darkideals » August 7th, 2015, 4:25 am

Bryan95 wrote:First, please stop with the private messages telling me to keep going, its getting worse. To those who said I shouldnt have posted the trigger, how else was I supposed to identify the file? From what others have said I think maybe there was something in some of her music she gave me last year because I'm remembering now she gave me these relaxation tracks, stuff like ocean waves and rainshowers but I know she gave me this one with the talking back when classes let out. As of now its hard to get all the fingers of my hand around it. I've got to be down by almost an inch by now. Its embarassing but if I post pics will someone promise to help me?

Today I went a whole 6 hours without jerking off or listening to the file but when I was out for a walk today to clear my brain and do some still life work on my portfolio I heard a woman playing fetch with her dog in the park and she said the phrase to her dog and I had to run into the woods immediatly and masterbate again.

Hypnosis is just suggestion, it can NOT force you into something you are utterly uncomfortable with. So when you get triggered or something you have to REALLY try to fight it; I've seen it work before. For example i used the curse fucked by dog file and one time during the middle of a "session" my father rang the doorbell; so obviously not wanting to be seen on all fours in the kitchen I FORCED myself up and answered the door and the effect disappeared because hypnosis is not physical reality, it can't literally forced your body to move if you fight back hard enough physically/mentally)

I think the reason that it still effects you even with you fighting it somewhat is like you said you enjoy it in some way. The fact that it has become addicting and enjoyable (the feelings I mean) keeps you from overpowering the physical effects of it. But you need to just keep telling yourself that this holds no power over you.

If it comes down to it, and nothing else works; you can contact a professional hypnotist and tell them what happened. Within a couple sessions (as long as they aren't scheisters trying to rip you off, it shouldn't take months and months) they should be able to reverse the effects at least partially; although it may be somewhat embarrassing for you I imagine. Another option is to contact someone like EMG or Vive etc.. who do these kind of things and see if they can make you a file to reverse the effects; it may cost money of course though, similar to hiring a professional hypnotist but what's $30 compared to having your dong disappear right?

It really sounds suspicious that your GF did this though, have you talked to her since the last time you mentioned speaking to her? You really need to tell her that you're putting your foot down, perhaps if you tell her you are willing to do many other kinds of submissive play with her like other femdom things (since she seems to be interesting in humiliation apparently), but that shrinking dick is just something you WILL NOT accept then perhaps she will make a compromise and at least stop triggering you or perhaps give you the reverse file in exchange for playing with her in a different manner (be careful what you wish for though, someone devious enough to do this might be into some serious chastity belt/denial play *shudder*...although I must admit having someone kinky enough to try that has it's benefits in other ways hehe)

Hope this helps, let us know how it works. Also, look on this site for a program titled something like "de-program" or similar, it was supposed to be one that would partially reverse triggers you've been exposed to as long as they aren't curses you've listened to many many times; might be worth trying.
darkideals

Postby Bryan95 » August 7th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » August 7th, 2015, 2:07 pm

I guess I just don't really get any of this.
This is apparently what your GF wants for you, and you say you don't want to break up with her. Seems rather set in stone. It also seems that you need her permission to move forward. Again, set in stone.
how can anyone help? It seems that she is the one you need to be talking to, not us. All the information you need has been provided in past postings. Good luck to you. I just don't get it. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

"Good Boy Keep Going", is that the working title.

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » August 7th, 2015, 3:01 pm

This is a great story(fictional), now be a... "good boy keep going".
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Re: "Good Boy Keep Going", is that the working tit

Postby fearghus » August 7th, 2015, 4:13 pm

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:This is a great story(fictional), now be a... "good boy keep going".

Yup. Helluva fun thread, though
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » August 7th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Here's an odd thought ... if NONE of the deprogram files suggested above are working (and I know you must be reading the suggestions and downloading the files to try them) ...

Maybe Cal's Curse will help.

Keeps you from orgasming without someone's permission. Maybe with that, the file wouldn't be able to trigger you to masturbate and if you DID want to orgasm, you could get permission for your kind girlfriend, or the helpful folks here on WMM
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » August 7th, 2015, 4:23 pm

fearghus wrote:Here's an odd thought ... if NONE of the deprogram files suggested above are working (and I know you must be reading the suggestions and downloading the files to try them) ...

Maybe Cal's Curse will help.

Keeps you from orgasming without someone's permission. Maybe with that, the file wouldn't be able to trigger you to masturbate and if you DID want to orgasm, you could get permission for your kind girlfriend, or the helpful folks here on WMM

Certainly a novel, out-of-the box kind of solution. Unfortunately, i think when someone triggers him with "good *** keep *****" that permission is implied in the trigger. After all, you are basically commanding him to beat his meat, and ultimately shrink as a result.

So, considering how many people are constantly using that trigger now, i'd say the Cal's Curse workaround would be of limited benefit.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Evil Genius

Postby sleepyjosh » August 7th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Ok, I'm about 90% sure this is all an elaborate (and quite entertaining) fiction. But did anyone else notice this in Bryan95's last post:

Bryan95 wrote:My palms start sweating like crazy when I even think about doing something I know she wouldn't like.

IF we believe some of his backstory, the shrinking file is not the first one his g/f has given him. He likely has received other post-hypnotic suggestions as well. The description of that reaction, so subtly inserted in his latest update, smells just a bit like a conditioned anxiety response--exactly the kind of thing an Evil Hypnotic Mastermind (or "Mistressmind," since we're talking about his g/f here) would implant in her unwitting subject, to keep him docile and obedient to her whims.

So, once again, we're left with the question: is Bryan95's story genuine? His seeming over-susceptibility to the shrinking file could just be the result of a long history of hypnotic conditioning by his girlfriend, whom he is irrationally devoted to, despite her malfeasance, due to the same hypnotic conditioning.

If, on the other hand, this is all a con, as seems likely, then Bryan95, my hat is off to you. You have woven such an intricate web with this story of yours, always knowing just how far you can stretch the limits of credulity, and left more than a few readers with their cocks drooling over the fantasy of listening to this fictional file. You are a master manipulator and ought to write some files yourself--maybe even this one you speak of.

Bravo. :twisted:
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » August 7th, 2015, 8:12 pm

If it's a con I would be quite annoyed. Not at having my time wasted but at the thought that there might be somebody out there who does end up making a post asking for help and everybody thinks it's just a con.
diode168
Guru
Guru

"Good Boy Keep Going"

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » August 8th, 2015, 1:40 am

diode168 wrote:If it's a con I would be quite annoyed. Not at having my time wasted but at the thought that there might be somebody out there who does end up making a post asking for help and everybody thinks it's just a con.

Yes, because just listening to a hypnosis file turns you instantly into a helpless and mindless stroking maniac that causes the size of your penis to shrink immediately afterwards! Riiiight

You can see why we are just a lil' bit skeptical yes?
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkideals » August 8th, 2015, 3:57 am

Bryan95 wrote:I don't know what to say. Three times I've gone to send this file to the people who seemed genuine and asked for it and each time I login I end up deciding not to and deleting the draft. The start of the file has my full name spoken in it like a tacked on thing with my girlfriends voice at the start for one thing and also I get really nervous that my girlfriend will be upset if i dont ask if its ok for me to give away something she gave me. I've never been with anyone as smart or as beautiful as her and I'm afraid she'd break up with me. If that's shallow then that's fine, but its real how I feel about her. My palms start sweating like crazy when I even think about doing something I know she wouldn't like. I'm going to delete it say it was an accident and hope it makes the trigger phrase go away.

Can anyone recommend or send me some sort of overall clean file that undoes all this stuff? Nothing I have found works or has been recommended works. If you have a file that can fix this I am willing to prove the issue on my end with pics. I've got no money for those looking to make a buck on hypnosis sessions and at least this way I can control the information a bit here. Direct message me and I'll share the pics if you have a file that will erase it all.

Also...please stop asking privately what the size is now. I can't believe some of you people are betting on the final size of my shrinking penis? Are you for real? I need help not another person saying my trigger or making a game out of it.

Lastly, I havent found a cure (some advice was helpful) but still no cure. And I'm still getting messages about people saying I'm wasting their time. So unless I should continue updating this situation on this board I will try to find a forum elsewhere.

Here's the file I was talking about

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/50/DeProgramAll.php

This should get rid of your trigger at least somewhat within a few listens, at least to the point that you should be able to fight it sometimes; and hopefully with repeated listening it will completely erase it. I've heard of a lot of good results from it and it worked for me once so it should help you.

Also, you wouldn't really be "giving away" the file, just sending a "copy" of it to someone who would be deleting it after the hear it anyway, so there's that. But if you've already deleted it there's not much to do.

Have you talked to her about it though yet? I COMPLETELY understand the insane paranoia of not wanting to lose a girl you really care about that you feel is out of your league, but if you are nice about how you approach her then I don't see how she would possibly break up with you over something like that. Why don't you start by asking her if she likes that it's shrinking, and let her know that it's bothering you but you love her too much to risk losing her; not only would it make her realize that she may be hurting you but she might find it sweet to know that you've been enduring perpetually shrinking penis because you care about her so much.
darkideals

Re: "Good Boy Keep Going"

Postby darkideals » August 8th, 2015, 4:02 am

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:
diode168 wrote:If it's a con I would be quite annoyed. Not at having my time wasted but at the thought that there might be somebody out there who does end up making a post asking for help and everybody thinks it's just a con.

Yes, because just listening to a hypnosis file turns you instantly into a helpless and mindless stroking maniac that causes the size of your penis to shrink immediately afterwards! Riiiight

You can see why we are just a lil' bit skeptical yes?

Why don't you try saying that to this guy?

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=150604

Or this one

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155779

Or to any of the other dozens of people in the galleries who've posted photographs of the shrinking penis files working horrendously well? Try telling them that it's fake, especially the ones who have dated day by day pictures of it going from 5-6 inches to literally have nothing but a hole in their groin with no sack or penis in sight.
darkideals

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » August 8th, 2015, 4:22 am

^^^ Operative word being "instantly" of course ;)
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Small1sh » August 8th, 2015, 4:33 am

darkideals, those photos of teenyweewee AREN'T his photos. He's taken them from the internet (mainly Tumblr) and claimed them to be his.

Do a search for them if you want.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Bryan95 » August 8th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Start fresh

Postby sleepyjosh » August 8th, 2015, 9:56 pm

Bryan95 wrote:I'm sorry if I got short before but its super frustrating and this whole thing has my head all f'd up.

My penis is not even getting super hard anymore but thanks to some of you guys i still find myself jerking it and shrinking it more even without the file to listen to. It took me three hours to get through all my messages because of the trigger. I need to try to stay offline for a few days if I can and see if it all goes away.

On the off chance that you really do want help for a genuine problem, and given the fact that you are now being bombarded with the trigger which you, very unfortunately, posted publicly, I would suggest the following:

Abandon your current account. It only has 5 posts so far, so there's not much you'll be leaving behind. Make a note of the people who have already offered real help, without triggering you, create a new account, and contact them directly. Do NOT go on the forums and say "This is Bryan95 posting from a new account" or anything like that, or you'll just renew the trigger cycle. Instead, send a few carefully chosen Private Messages, and stop reading your current account's inbox. As you have rightly observed, if you need help with this issue, it will be very difficult to get if you have to wade through the 20 trigger messages to get to the one genuine one.

I'm still very dubious about your story, but just in case you're for real, I try to offer what advice I can.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Haha

Postby lego » August 9th, 2015, 6:08 pm

If this is not fiction which I highly suspect it is like many other users. I can only laugh at you for not helping yourself. You have been manipulated by your girlfriend who is making your life into a nightmare yet you worry if she will break up with you even though she treats you with no respect from what I can tell. Pathetic. :lol: Too beautiful for you to break up with. Perhaps she implanted these ideas into your mind? Mhm? Clearly you are caught in her trap.

Ridiculous that you read all your messages knowing that you are going to get trolled with your trigger. Just answer the messages with the users you trust. Goodness me.

If you want help, Sleepyjosh seems to be the most genuine person here interested with helping you. :!:
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby Bryan95 » August 11th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby rw789 » August 11th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Bryan95 wrote:I checked in here once late last night to see if the trigger still worked and after reading and jerking off to all the triggers people sent me now I can't even see my balls anymore when I stand in front of the mirror or feel my penis in my pants when its not "hard". Only a little cum comes out when I masterbate now. You had your fun, you know who you are. I'm all done here. Should have never kept going to this site. I bit the bullet and made an appointment with my girlfriend's psych professor first thing next Monday to get this sorted out. Goodbye.
I don't think that's even physically possible. Which leaves me believing one of two things:

1. It's all an illusion generated by a suggestion in the file your gf gave to you to freak you out while she has a laugh and enjoys watching you doing all of this.

2. It's a hoax.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » August 12th, 2015, 6:00 am

In this short period its impossible to have these effects. And if he refuses the help and advise others offered him its only his Problem
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

what

Postby lego » August 12th, 2015, 8:20 am

What a doofus. Fake or illusion.
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » August 12th, 2015, 9:52 am

i'll bet the girlfriend's psych professor is in on it. If this story takes the common path, I would expect diapers to be this guys next turn . Can't wait for the next chapter. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » August 12th, 2015, 12:43 pm

wohermiston wrote:i'll bet the girlfriend's psych professor is in on it. If this story takes the common path, I would expect diapers to be this guys next turn . Can't wait for the next chapter. WOH

That would be a nice twist. Or wait... what if the girlfriend already hypnotized her psych professor too? She might have done it, to start with, to improve her grade, but since then has been shrinking his dick!

:roll:
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Success Stories