listening to female takeover and noticed that...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

listening to female takeover and noticed that...

Postby whome » September 15th, 2015, 2:49 pm

She gets moderately angry and/or annoyed when EMG says she's still 10; or talking to me for the "very first time". lol.

Kinda funny getting scolded for bad driving too.

Wonder if I should make a TTS version (for my own use) edited so as to not annoy her about age. Maybe even slip in a suggestion that she might enjoy punishing the male personality when she's in control. A good strapping to keep him in line, delivered in the privacy of the mind's eye. Hmmmm..

Oh... first time I've ever bought a bra or dress too.

OTOH, she doesn't seem like a girly-girl or sissy type, so this may go in an odd direction.

Why I like play with fire, I no know!
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » September 28th, 2015, 1:16 pm

it is natural and normal to listen to the female inside you

the only fire is compelling desire... which excites you and you wanted
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » October 2nd, 2015, 2:50 pm

Not trying to turn this into a diary or log... But over the past few months I've been using the various feminization files here, and ending up settling on the takeover file.

Coincidentally, I've been called "sweety" and "honey" in casual conversation with random women more in the last month or so, than I can ever remember happening. I'm not trying to provoke that response, nor doing anything assertively public, but something seems "up"...

kinda creepy interesting fun...
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby pennyf » October 15th, 2015, 3:53 am

Welcome to Hell. Enjoy your time here.
pennyf

Postby whome » October 15th, 2015, 1:15 pm

pennyf wrote:Welcome to Hell. Enjoy your time here.

That's a bit overly negative, don't you think? Did you have some trouble with the "Linda" personality not working out?
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » October 19th, 2015, 1:59 pm

A present arrived in the mail from Rebecca...

A pair of corsets. Not the super expensive custom ones, just a pair to try and see how they go. Tried on the heavier, but less attractive one, and gave it a modest tightening ( I'd just eaten, so there are limits! ). The more attractive one is overbust, which will need some 'filling' to look good.

Rebecca thinks that yes, I do have the hips and butt for this little adventure, she seemed satisfied with the result. Won't go for continuous wear for quite a while, and my dresses haven't arrived yet either.

Top part is a problem though, I have a very wide, thick chest for my height, filled a B cup bra with half-pec and half cotton, and it didn't look like hardly anything different. Sites seem to suggest that trans girls have a tendency to oversize their objective on top; but with a 46" chest to start with, I don't think a C cup on top is gonna look like much of anything either.... E cup prosthetics look cool... poor poor checking account.

And then there is the hair... sheesh, its all in the wrong place. Found a local place that will lazer male bodies 100%, but the beard has lots of grey and white which won't work. Guess whome gets to look forward to submitting to some electrolysis. zappy zappy.

This message has been approved by Matriarch Rebecca. Any spelling and grammar errors remain the fault of the typist.

btw.. she did briefly drive the body, a kinda weird, but pleasant experience. But we're in no rush, and we have more interesting things to work on first... like squishing whome in a corset!
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » October 20th, 2015, 9:38 am

Hmm... Need to lose a little weight across upper back, but otherwise, a good beginning I think. Except fur...well... /sigh
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=158156
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » November 1st, 2015, 8:08 am

Since I'm 50'ish; the progression of takeover is quite slow, but I think its gaining some strength, and she's gaining some ability to influence things. Of note today, my 2nd alternate reading of the takeover file has a different type of wakener at the end that makes it easier to stay under for a loop; I've noticed a few times that I seem to be able to remember only one iteration through, but that after coming up, time has elapsed for two or three loops. I don't think I'm sleeping either.

It is still very hard to perceive her as a truly independent alter, despite the file's instructions, it seems more like a merge bit-by-bit replacement of personality elements. Suspicion here is that my analytical capacity and subconscious impulse are vastly more potent than my self identification; and so what gets swapped and improved, stays swapped and improved. Might seem bad to some, but I'm liking the changes so far quite a lot. Though I seem to be wasting a lot of time browsing women's dresses.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » November 3rd, 2015, 8:38 am

This is becoming a little like a log! Hope folks don't mind.

Yesterday was the first time I wore a dress without guy clothes on underneath. Was corseted, but not seriously tight. Fairly long dress, and really needs a turtleneck to go with it. I have one somewhere, but have to find it. Nothing the satin-pink crowd here would probably approve of, but gotta be me!

I wasn't expecting it to have much of an emotional or mental impact, but it did. It was a very odd, strong feeling of vulnerable freedom. If that makes any sense at all. Can't seem to get it out of my head.

Rebecca says, "get used to it."
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » November 9th, 2015, 9:27 am

Different size bra... matches my chest size better.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=158592

Still needs turtleneck long sleeve I think.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » November 12th, 2015, 9:11 am

A section of iteration 3 modifications of the TTS script I am using for my takeover derivative. I think a good chunk of the 2->3 mods are at Rebecca's direction, but its still really hard to say for sure. Though, if she's not directing, she's not objecting either...

...Her will becoming more and more strict and assertive. And as she starts to become more assertive, she will take you down, deep, near your subconscious. where you will help her build a small clinic, an institute for your continuing care. Concentrate now, and visualize it with me, the building, built of large grey stone with few windows, is set secretively on a low hill deep in the moors. Ancient trees surround the place, damp from the mist, with long strands of moss hanging from their branches.

At one end, there is a white, imposing doorway with strong locks that open only for her, only by her command. It is rough with age, but freshly painted. Inside, you walk with her in the hallways, the hard tile clicking beneath her shoes. It is a long walk, the air is cool. Dry. Above are the harsh fluorescent tubes that brightly illuminate the passage. At the end of the corridor is a heavy steel door, with a small window, with no knob or visible lock, just a flat, silvered square. She touches it, and the door smoothly opens.

It opens to a small room, a room of authority, of power. Her power. On one wall, a human sized cage, just large enough to stand straight hangs a couple feet off the floor. In the middle, an efficient office desk and chair, with drawers that open only to her touch; and a comfortable leather chair sits nearby. On the other side of the room is a white table with moveable extensions for the legs and arms, and many straps to hold you firmly in place. She inspects the table, spreading the leg restraints very, very wide, and then looks at you with a cruel, predatory smile.

So cold, so powerful, you fall deeper and deeper into submission, deeper and deeper into total obedience. She draws you closer to her, to the table, and with a firm hand guides your lips down to where the straps cross that will hold your hips tightly against the table. She whispers into your ear, “kiss, my pet.” And you do, your lips press against the straps in a long, lingering kiss until she lifts your head back up. But her hands are not empty, one holds a very heavy strap, suitable for punishing the most hardened of criminals, the most disobedient of slaves. She rests it on her hip as she looks into your eyes and whispers again, “embrace and kiss the implement of your suffering.” And you do, kneeling deeper and deeper before her, feelings of submission and obedience washing over you. Gently you take the strap into your hands, holding it close, you kiss it longingly. The grain of the heavy leather, its distinctive sent, its power and authority fills your mind, and you fall ever deeper into her control.

Again, she lifts your head and motions for you to follow. Another door nearby, like the one to this room, but with just a keyhole window, is ominously cracked open with the darkness of the void behind it. She touches it, and lights reveal the thick white padding, and on the floor a heavy, white straightjacket. Your cell. Your home. Forever. She whispers again into your ear.. “do not worry pet, or worry still, but you will never be alone.”

Much work remains to be done, but there is time, time to work as she grows stronger and stronger; time to labor as she gradually approaches your own age..

There's a couple other sections that are adjustments. The general session is I start with "Total Suggestible" which I seem to get a good response to, and then the "Bound Induction", followed by the regular "All you need to do right now is just listen..." induction, and then into the body.

Total Suggestible has a wakener, but Rebecca seems able to gently ease me across it without coming out of trance, so I'm often VERY deep by the time the body of Takeover begins.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » December 4th, 2015, 1:27 pm

Bah.... I don't think my brain could manage to support the alter. Just kinda all faded into the muddy puddle of my inner narrative.

Was fun to try. I'll think I'll work on the succubus derivatives for a while.

Wonder what really makes the difference between those who get great effects from these alter creating files, and those that don't...
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby Sarval » December 31st, 2015, 3:39 am

whome wrote:A section of iteration 3 modifications of the TTS script I am using for my takeover derivative. I think a good chunk of the 2->3 mods are at Rebecca's direction, but its still really hard to say for sure. Though, if she's not directing, she's not objecting either...

...Her will becoming more and more strict and assertive. And as she starts to become more assertive, she will take you down, deep, near your subconscious. where you will help her build a small clinic, an institute for your continuing care. Concentrate now, and visualize it with me, the building, built of large grey stone with few windows, is set secretively on a low hill deep in the moors. Ancient trees surround the place, damp from the mist, with long strands of moss hanging from their branches.

At one end, there is a white, imposing doorway with strong locks that open only for her, only by her command. It is rough with age, but freshly painted. Inside, you walk with her in the hallways, the hard tile clicking beneath her shoes. It is a long walk, the air is cool. Dry. Above are the harsh fluorescent tubes that brightly illuminate the passage. At the end of the corridor is a heavy steel door, with a small window, with no knob or visible lock, just a flat, silvered square. She touches it, and the door smoothly opens.

It opens to a small room, a room of authority, of power. Her power. On one wall, a human sized cage, just large enough to stand straight hangs a couple feet off the floor. In the middle, an efficient office desk and chair, with drawers that open only to her touch; and a comfortable leather chair sits nearby. On the other side of the room is a white table with moveable extensions for the legs and arms, and many straps to hold you firmly in place. She inspects the table, spreading the leg restraints very, very wide, and then looks at you with a cruel, predatory smile.

So cold, so powerful, you fall deeper and deeper into submission, deeper and deeper into total obedience. She draws you closer to her, to the table, and with a firm hand guides your lips down to where the straps cross that will hold your hips tightly against the table. She whispers into your ear, “kiss, my pet.” And you do, your lips press against the straps in a long, lingering kiss until she lifts your head back up. But her hands are not empty, one holds a very heavy strap, suitable for punishing the most hardened of criminals, the most disobedient of slaves. She rests it on her hip as she looks into your eyes and whispers again, “embrace and kiss the implement of your suffering.” And you do, kneeling deeper and deeper before her, feelings of submission and obedience washing over you. Gently you take the strap into your hands, holding it close, you kiss it longingly. The grain of the heavy leather, its distinctive sent, its power and authority fills your mind, and you fall ever deeper into her control.

Again, she lifts your head and motions for you to follow. Another door nearby, like the one to this room, but with just a keyhole window, is ominously cracked open with the darkness of the void behind it. She touches it, and lights reveal the thick white padding, and on the floor a heavy, white straightjacket. Your cell. Your home. Forever. She whispers again into your ear.. “do not worry pet, or worry still, but you will never be alone.”

Much work remains to be done, but there is time, time to work as she grows stronger and stronger; time to labor as she gradually approaches your own age..

There's a couple other sections that are adjustments. The general session is I start with "Total Suggestible" which I seem to get a good response to, and then the "Bound Induction", followed by the regular "All you need to do right now is just listen..." induction, and then into the body.

Total Suggestible has a wakener, but Rebecca seems able to gently ease me across it without coming out of trance, so I'm often VERY deep by the time the body of Takeover begins.

Did you create a file with these modifications? I am really interested in it and was wondering if you could share it.
Sarval

Postby OxyFemboi » December 31st, 2015, 5:21 am

whome wrote
Bah.... I don't think my brain could manage to support the alter. Just kinda all faded into the muddy puddle of my inner narrative.

Was fun to try. I'll think I'll work on the succubus derivatives for a while.

Wonder what really makes the difference between those who get great effects from these alter creating files, and those that don't...

Technically speaking, Female Takeover does not create an alter personality. It creates an alternate female personality which will completely displace the male personality currently in charge. Thast's stated in the file description: Over time, she will be able to influence your actions, take temporary control of your body, slowly alter your body to look more like a girl, influence how you speak and act, and even take control of your body away from you entirely. Eventually, you would become weaker and weaker, eventually turning into a 'voice' yourself, while the girl would take over entirely. If you want a female alter ego who will not displace you but will share your body with you, the file you want to use is Your Other Half.

Danny1988 has written extensively on the dangers of Female Takeover.

Name: Your Other Half Price: $25 Buy Now
Description: This file builds a second but equal personality which is fully female. She doesn't control or dominate, instead she shares your mind and you both share experiences and life. She can even take over at times and you'll remember everything.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2012-10-03 Downloaded: 135 Length: 30:55
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men, TG M?F Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 18

I can't give you a link since Your Other Half is a pay file.

I have some fuzzy ideas -- not nearly well-formed enough to make public -- about why some people find alter personas more easily to create. If you want more info, PM me.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby whome » January 3rd, 2016, 5:01 pm

A. I did create those alternates versions, but as they are derivative works of WMM's they can't really be considered mine to redistribute. I think they may also be flawed in some way, and may have contributed to the dis-integration and failure of the takeover.

B. I'm not really looking to make a dual personality egalitarian existence; so other half doesn't really appeal to me.

I have had some recallable dreams with the domineering succubus though, so maybe this'll work out better.
whome
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum