Is anyone local? Want to play doctor... I need a examination

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Is anyone local? Want to play doctor... I need a examination

Postby twistedsub » October 13th, 2015, 4:45 pm

My new job calls for a complete physical examination. I need to find a doctor near by me. I don't have any money though, maybe we could work out a payment plan or something! I sort of worrid though or more embarrassed, I'm afraid the doctor will see my butt and know I like to have anal sex? Because my butthole is so big, it worries me. I think maybe I shouldn't have posted this but i do need to be examined, in order to get this new job. But the doctor has to give me a letter of approval. I wonder what will happen...

Are there any good doctors near by me who wont make fun of me or worse, blackmail me into something, knowing I need your approval letter. I heard some doctors have been seeing new patients in my area for free, if the new patients agree to some sort of special exam testings with other doctors in training. what is this special training with other doctors?

one person said, it was some oral sex test, to see and determine if the guy was really gay and knew how to suck another guy off. Then this one other guy said don't do it, they end up using you in medical studies, showing other doctors how far your anal opening can be stretched out, shoving medical things inside you, aka large dildos, then you end up getting fucked by a bunch of guys supposedly doctors in training, yeah right.

i worried now, but i need this new job. are there any normal doctors near by me, whomcan just perform a regular physical on me?

email me at patientx251@gmail.com if you can help me out.
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Re: Is anyone local? Want to play doctor... I need a examina

Postby Tangy » October 13th, 2015, 5:30 pm

twistedsub wrote:My new job calls for a complete physical examination. I need to find a doctor near by me. I don't have any money though, maybe we could work out a payment plan or something! I sort of worrid though or more embarrassed, I'm afraid the doctor will see my butt and know I like to have anal sex? Because my butthole is so big, it worries me. I think maybe I shouldn't have posted this but i do need to be examined, in order to get this new job. But the doctor has to give me a letter of approval. I wonder what will happen...

Are there any good doctors near by me who wont make fun of me or worse, blackmail me into something, knowing I need your approval letter. I heard some doctors have been seeing new patients in my area for free, if the new patients agree to some sort of special exam testings with other doctors in training. what is this special training with other doctors?

one person said, it was some oral sex test, to see and determine if the guy was really gay and knew how to suck another guy off. Then this one other guy said don't do it, they end up using you in medical studies, showing other doctors how far your anal opening can be stretched out, shoving medical things inside you, aka large dildos, then you end up getting fucked by a bunch of guys supposedly doctors in training, yeah right.

i worried now, but i need this new job. are there any normal doctors near by me, whomcan just perform a regular physical on me?

email me at patientx251@gmail.com if you can help me out.

What is your Location? I give you One if you are in my area tonight I am in LOS ANGELES
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby twistedsub » October 13th, 2015, 6:56 pm

I'm in Orlando area - Florida.

No one likes to play doctor?

I have always had fantasies about this. When I was growing up, I know my doctor wasn't right. But I thought everyrhing was normal. I remember from a early age, all the visits and what took place. Back then there wasn't any rules where another nurse had to be in the room at the same time. But most parents were. This really made it weird and strange, so embarrassing when your mom was in the room and you had to get completely naked in front of her and the doctor too. I remember always getting my temperture taken by that little thermometer beimg stuck in my butthole. then a finger was shoved up there, twisted around and pushed as far as my doctor could get his finger inside me. he would just hold it there, twirling it around, having a casual conversation with my mother as he finger fucked my asshole.

then he would litterally play around with my penis until i swear he had made it hard and erect, he would pump it a few times, then a few short strokes and have me rock hard, again.... all while conversing with my mom. i remember even hearing them talk about how i was much too developed for such a young age, and that if my mom didnt agree to put me on meds, that my penis would become a problem for me. boys with a very large penis, tend to get into all kinds of sexual problems in life.

if i went on meds now, the doctor guaranteed my mother, my life would be much better, as he held my very hard cock in his hands, looking at my mom and explained, just look at his penis now, if we don't reverse this growth now, he will become too sexually motivated, he will want to masterbate constantly, he will have too, then have sex with girls, other boys, it will get out of control.
i can write a prescription now, start him this evening on the medicine.

right now, i will start his hormone shots, every friday... you bring him in my office. i will administer a stronger dosage after every visit with me. i think the side effects will out weigh what could happen if we dont get his erctions and such a large penis size under control. still sporting a giant hard on, the doctor made a few more hard squeeze pumps on my cock, and i blew a huge load of hot sticky cum all over myself, all over the doctors gloved hands, my stomach

my mom didnt say a word, i was so embarrassed. the doctor suggested, i think to tech him a lesson about all this, control and his erction problems, i'm going to suggest, i make him clean up this little mess all by himself. son, domyou understand. i want this mess cleaned up now. and so does your mother, now... when you have these little accidents, you need to learn how to clean up the mess. let me show you how i want this done, boy.

the doctor proceeded to scoop up all my cum, from my stomach, around my cock, at the base where cum dribbled downwards, from his gloves, he instructd me in a stern voice. as if inwas being punished for ejaculating. i want you to open up your mouth, as the doctor stuck his little wooden stick in my mouth, repeat after me boy... say Ahhhhhh

as i started to Ahhh.... in went a huge scoop and mouthful of my own cum!

*{continued}
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Postby twistedsub » October 13th, 2015, 9:01 pm

i licked up and swallowed the last drops of my own cum, as the doctor made one more hard squeeze on my shaft, pinching the tip of my penis and gathering one last small handful of my cum. Then he fed it to me...

it is very important mam, i understand the difficulty with raising these step children sometimes, the state just drops them off with you and your on your own with these troubled kids. luckily we caught this ones little or should imsay big problem quick enough. now it is very important, once i inject this shot of hormone therapy directly into his penis shaft, it will begin to take effect almost immediately. lets make sure though, the doctor pulled out a ribbon tape measure, he started to measure my penis, ok, 7.5 inches in length and as he wrapped the tape around my penis, 5.5 inches in girth. alrighty, very, very large for such a young lad, and of caucasian descent too.

no worries, this medicine will almost take effect as soon as i inject his penis. by this friday, his penis should almost be 1/2 the size it is today. this will greatly reduce a lifetime of hardships. boys just do not need these large members, espcially coming from foster homes, they need their focus on schooling and getting ahead in life. having a large throbbing penis between their legs is really the last thing any of them need. now, very important mam,

very very important, he must masterbate 3 times a day until this friday. and each time, he has to clean up his own little mess. this is very important, we must empty his prostate gland in order for the hormone therapy to work. and by feeding him his own ejaculate, semen, this will insure his programming and body accepts male semen. the changes are dramatic with weekly injections.

and with hypno therapy on a daily basic, i think we got him and his penis completely under control now. he had no problem cleaning up this first mess. he will easily accept the rest. remember, masterbation 3 times a day boy, in front of your step mother. and you must lick and swallow all of your cum.

now, lets inject this penis and get things under way.

my doctor reached for my penis, stuck it with his needle and injcted a syringe full of medicine right into my dick. it tingled like crazy, like someone was tickling my dick. also, i think it is best that we start now with the gender modifcation awareness talk. Mam, as we discussed before this appointment, it is important for ralph to know, learn and accept his future as a growing female now. you must help him through this and to accept it as well. i will provide the hypnosis and hormone injctions, even the hands on training with my other patients and other doctors, together we will all work through this with Ralph, oop's, i mean, Racheal. Together, Racheal will grow into a beautiful woman!

Between now and friday, it is even more important to start the changes at home, with friends, school, clothes, the whole nine yards of it all. Ralph will need all new clothes, friends, switching of school, a complete make over, learning how to dress and act as a young woman, you have quite the ordeal ahead of you. But I'm sure within the year, before his 18th birthday...

he will be very thankful once things fall into place for him, i meant her.

remember, 3 times day he must masterbate and lick up and swallow all of his semen, you must stand at his side and make sure of this, have him lay in his bed and perform the masterbation. Set a alarm clock, 6am wake him, make he start masterbating, make sure he gets all of his semen out, and eats it all. 12 noon, again, and at 6pm. He will be out of school sick all week long, so you shouldnt have any interuptions or disruptions with this proceedure.

remember, spend the day changing over the room, buy pretty things. flowery stuff, pinks and pastel colors, and clothes... make sure he takes part in picking out some things to wear too. use the changing rooms at the stores, start with panties first, then bras, cute little dresses, flat shoes, thigh high stockings, wigs, make up, go to a salon... have a brazillian waxing job done.

nails, make up, the works. we need him tomaccept himself as a young women. my hypnosis will take effect almost immediately, it already has i think. lets see, racheal.... racheal, i have a question for you? yes doctor, i felt a strong urge to answer the doctor in a higher pitched voice for the first time. yes doctor.....

racheal, i need you to fully cooperate with my orders and instructions, your step mothers orders too. between now and friday, you will accept this transition from your former self, to the new you. you will forget all about your past, ralph and every single memory you ever had, other than my lessons and reprogramming of your childhood. you will only remember growing up as racheal, with your step mom. Who loves her girl, her pretty little girl so much.

from today forward, you will welcome everyone of your visits to see me on a regular basis, not just for your treatments... but for the rest of your life, you will continue to visit me and follow my instructions. I'm going to give a command to not remember, you will forget you ever had a penis, that you were born a boy, you will not hesitate to remain compliant and go along with all my orders, the most important thing here is to permanately have your penis removed, your scrotum however will remain in tact. but it will require surgery to tuck it up inside of you. this is to keep you sexually active, alert and aware of the fact, you are a sissy faggot. You will never be a real man ever again, you will also never be a real girl either. This is what your step mom desires, someone she can control, a young woman per'say, that will listen to her and do everyrhing she tells you. And your doctor too.

this is all part of a much larger scheme of life, we train you to become a beautiful little sissy faggot, you develope natual breasts, your body makes changes and your hips grow wider, your bottom more round and bigger, your on your way to the big freak show of life. as you reach adult hood, then we will decide, perhaps breasts implants, very large breast implants. maybe the complete removal of your testicals altogether.

but right now, we need to agree on one thing, your thingy!

it has to go, sorry... but this is what is happening. now repeat after me racheal. this friday.... this friday... i can't wait.... i can't wait.... to have my penis removed.... to have my penis removed... i will be such a happy girl...

i will be such a happy girl...

*SNAP

oh, excuse me i said to my doctor. i'm sorry, i don't know what happened? i must of fallen asleep, i'm sorry. then my doctor spoke, it's ok racheal... your mom and me were just finishing up with talking about your treatment. Do you remember racheal? what is it you have to do 3 tims a day?

i must masterbate at 6am, 12 noon and then at 6pm... and each time i do, i must lick and swallow all of my own semen. and then whatever else mom wants me to do, and i must always follow your orders and continue to see you until you decide otherwise.

very good racheal... now before we end this session, would you like to see how pleased your mom will be, i want you to lick and kiss my penis, suck it really good and make me hard... i'm going to put my penis nside your moms pussy, go ahead and lick her pussy for me racheal, here lets get mom out of her dress, there we go, just like i tell her to show up everytime when she visits with you. no panties, no bra, just some sandals and a short dress.

just look at your moms body, so pretty. soon you will look almost like her.

go ahead racheal, lick that pussy. keep licking her clit as i slide my big fat hard cock deep inside her. The doctor is going to fuck your moms brains out now, oh, don't worry racheal, you get the best part of it all. all my cum and your moms too, you can lick and suck it all out of her pussy when I'm done.
Your always going to get the yummy stuff, thats your rewards for beimg such a good girl....

just remember, same with you mom... *SNAP neither of you will remember any of this happening other than your regular doctor visits, and what i tell you to remember. Isn't this so much fun girls!

*{do you want more?}
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Return to Meeting Grounds