Panty pussy

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Panty pussy

Postby ponymercury » October 17th, 2015, 4:21 pm

Hi there!

There are many feminisation files and so on but what i am looking for is a file that tricks you into panties without the mental changes. So my idea is that when you wear panties your penis and scrotum turns into a pussy. The feeling of the panty makes you very horny and maybe precum is your pussy juice. The feeling of wearing and masturbating in panties should be so great that you want to wear them more often or continously. A nice addon would be extremely hard and sensitive nipples that nearly ache because they are so hard (like when it´s very very cold). And touching them gives you more "pussy juice" and makes you even more horny and want to wear the panties more often.

As i can´t find something like that on wmm i thought i share this idea with you. :)
ponymercury

Postby ParanoidLord » October 19th, 2015, 10:58 pm

I'd like to voice my support for this sort of file. I did a script many years ago for something much more general, but in recent years I've come to think that focused hypnofiles are more effective. If I were to make this one, I probably wouldn't add the nipple suggestions for that reason, but I'd try to tie the feminizing sensations to arousal so that you could run a nipple/breast masturbation and sensitivity file at the same time and get this file's effects from the other one's suggestions.

I also had the idea for a similar file that would make masturbation more pleasurable as you put on more and more women's clothing, with the general intent of encouraging fully clothed/crossdressed masturbation. The "sissy" community in particular would probably love it.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ponymercury » October 20th, 2015, 3:14 pm

Thanks for your reply. So Sissy is only crossdressing, right? Because what i meant was also to replace penis and scrotum with a vagina when wearing the panty. The part with the nipples was just a small addon i like but is not important for this idea (mostly because i like the idea but can´t find a file for that and "Busenman - rigid nipples" seems to be offline).

There are many files to trick you into womens clothes, also with masturbation in these but none with imagined physical changes. So i think the file would also find many listeners with the genital-change.

Thank you for your support so far. Maybe we can invent something together?!
ponymercury

Postby ParanoidLord » October 20th, 2015, 10:44 pm

To my understanding, the sissy fetish isn't merely feminization - there's also a significant humiliation/submission component. It can, however, involve a lot of physical changes, and I figure anyone who is into any sort of feminization, sissy or not, might appreciate experiencing their genitals as female. Just wanted to clarify that.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ParanoidLord » November 12th, 2015, 11:47 pm

It looks like someone on WMM thought the file was a good idea and made it. http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9019/Good-Girl%3A-Pussy-Panties.php
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ponymercury » November 30th, 2015, 5:08 pm

Thank you!
Just returned from vacation and now i give it a try. :D
ponymercury

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges