Curse Feminizing Succubus

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Feminizing Succubus

Postby roshenclassical » October 24th, 2015, 4:27 am

I've been listening to CFS for around a week. It's a very hot file, and I find it very enjoyable. I woke up in the middle of the night just now to listen again.

Main results so far:
-tender nipples
- addiction

no dreams about getting raped by succubi though yet
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Feminizing Succubus

Postby Tangy » October 24th, 2015, 12:48 pm

roshenclassical wrote:I've been listening to CFS for around a week. It's a very hot file, and I find it very enjoyable. I woke up in the middle of the night just now to listen again.

Main results so far:
-tender nipples
- addiction

She's coming trust me. hope you like her
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Curse Feminizing Succubus

Postby roshenclassical » October 25th, 2015, 3:32 pm

Tangy wrote:
roshenclassical wrote:I've been listening to CFS for around a week. It's a very hot file, and I find it very enjoyable. I woke up in the middle of the night just now to listen again.

Main results so far:
-tender nipples
- addiction

She's coming trust me. hope you like her

Mmm can't wait :twisted:
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 25th, 2015, 4:07 pm

You really think you are Going be in Charge

It has nothing to do with hypnosis

take a look at this>>>>>>>

According to www.Meriam-Webstercollegiate.com the definition for these two spirits is as shown below:

6. Incubus and Succubus – Sex Demons of the Night

This is the number one most researched topic on my blog so I paid special attention to this page. I received the highest number of comments on this topic on my former blog site. It seems that people are really hungry for understanding of and deliverance from this issue. I once suffered from these attacks myself, so I know how frustrating it can be. That is why I am so glad to be able to share this information with you. It has already helped a lot of people. I pray that it will help many more.

WHAT ARE THEY?

According to www.Meriam-Webstercollegiate.com the definition for these two spirits is as shown below:

Incubus: 1: An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping.

Succubus: A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep.

These are just basic, secular definitions of these two spirits which are also commonly referred to as “sex demons” or “night demons”. These demons are primarily spirits of sexual perversion. Whenever we are talking about demons, always remember not to put too much merit into the common names that they are called by. Spirits go by many names; even God and satan are identified by numerous names and titles in the Bible. Night demons are no more than spirits of lust. They are a powerful, high-ranking class of demons.

DO THEY REALLY EXIST?

Maybe you are wondering how it is possible for demon spirits to have intercourse with humans. Throughout the Bible there is plenty of evidence that spirits can take on some type of physical form and function as such. In the book of Genesis chapter 6 it reads, “1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, anddaughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.” This means in laymen’s terms that demon spirits had sex with human women. Satan, who is a spirit, took on the physical form of a serpent and spoke to Eve (Rev 12:9, Gen 3:1-4). We see another case where God and some angels also took on physical forms and functioned as human beings. If you read in Genesis, all of chapter 18 and chapter 19 through verses 23 (I suggest the New Living Translation for better understanding) you will find proof of this. In the text, The Lord and two angels manifest themselves as human beings. They actually talk, eat, rest, walk, have their feet washed and even sleep. This is proof that spirits can manifest themselves in physical form. There are other scriptures that make reference to this point as well. So there is no need to be mystified by these spirits; there is no question in my mind as to whether or not these spirits do indeed exist. As a matter-of-fact, I know by virtue of my own personal experience that they do exist. The encounters that people share about sex demons are actual experiences, as opposed to schizophrenic episodes which is how doctors try de-validating these experiences.

Whether or not you are being attacked by these spirits is usually pretty obvious. They manifest themselves to your conscious mind and cause you to experience all of the stimulation and physical feelings that take place during intercourse or sexual contact with a physical person. People are sometimes mystified by these spirits. The demons most often reveal themselves to people during the night-time hours, but can manifest themselves at any time of the day. Many people claim to actually see spirit bodies that come and subject them to various sexual acts. These spirits are often violent and will attack you – beating, choking and restraining you. They may even disturb things in your home and break things. Think of them as you would an extremely abusive sex partner or rapist and you will start to get a picture of what these spirits are all about
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » October 25th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Tangy wrote:You really think you are Going be in Charge

It has nothing to do with hypnosis

take a look at this>>>>>>>

6. Incubus and Succubus – Sex Demons of the Night

This is the number one most researched topic on my blog so I paid special attention to this page. I received the highest number of comments on this topic on my former blog site. It seems that people are really hungry for understanding of and deliverance from this issue. I once suffered from these attacks myself, so I know how frustrating it can be. That is why I am so glad to be able to share this information with you. It has already helped a lot of people. I pray that it will help many more.

WHAT ARE THEY?

Incubus: 1: An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping.

Succubus: A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep.

These are just basic, secular definitions of these two spirits which are also commonly referred to as “sex demons” or “night demons”. These demons are primarily spirits of sexual perversion. Whenever we are talking about demons, always remember not to put too much merit into the common names that they are called by. Spirits go by many names; even God and satan are identified by numerous names and titles in the Bible. Night demons are no more than spirits of lust. They are a powerful, high-ranking class of demons.

DO THEY REALLY EXIST?

Maybe you are wondering how it is possible for demon spirits to have intercourse with humans. Throughout the Bible there is plenty of evidence that spirits can take on some type of physical form and function as such. In the book of Genesis chapter 6 it reads, “1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, anddaughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.” This means in laymen’s terms that demon spirits had sex with human women. Satan, who is a spirit, took on the physical form of a serpent and spoke to Eve (Rev 12:9, Gen 3:1-4). We see another case where God and some angels also took on physical forms and functioned as human beings. If you read in Genesis, all of chapter 18 and chapter 19 through verses 23 (I suggest the New Living Translation for better understanding) you will find proof of this. In the text, The Lord and two angels manifest themselves as human beings. They actually talk, eat, rest, walk, have their feet washed and even sleep. This is proof that spirits can manifest themselves in physical form. There are other scriptures that make reference to this point as well. So there is no need to be mystified by these spirits; there is no question in my mind as to whether or not these spirits do indeed exist. As a matter-of-fact, I know by virtue of my own personal experience that they do exist. The encounters that people share about sex demons are actual experiences, as opposed to schizophrenic episodes which is how doctors try de-validating these experiences.

Whether or not you are being attacked by these spirits is usually pretty obvious. They manifest themselves to your conscious mind and cause you to experience all of the stimulation and physical feelings that take place during intercourse or sexual contact with a physical person. People are sometimes mystified by these spirits. The demons most often reveal themselves to people during the night-time hours, but can manifest themselves at any time of the day. Many people claim to actually see spirit bodies that come and subject them to various sexual acts. These spirits are often violent and will attack you – beating, choking and restraining you. They may even disturb things in your home and break things. Think of them as you would an extremely abusive sex partner or rapist and you will start to get a picture of what these spirits are all about

Wow how spooky. If I stop now is there still time? And after all this time I thought I was just enjoying a file that was fantasy :wink:
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » October 25th, 2015, 7:43 pm

I've read that before here... but something bugs me about a logical failing.

If Succubi are as described...

Why do painsluts still end up having to pay bunches of money to get whipped?
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby roshenclassical » October 25th, 2015, 7:54 pm

whome wrote:I've read that before here... but something bugs me about a logical failing.

If Succubi are as described...

Why do painsluts still end up having to pay bunches of money to get whipped?

Lol, finances have been too tight to pay for masochism: better get a succbus
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » October 25th, 2015, 8:44 pm

are you going to stop? I sure hope not...i would love to see what she does to you when she comes!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » October 25th, 2015, 9:15 pm

i always steer very clear from any file dealing with supernatural beings and the occult. my advice is out of experience, its really not worth getting a evil spirit or any spirit for that matter attached to you. you really don't want your energy depleted on a regular basis. don't open a door if you are unable to close it.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby roshenclassical » October 25th, 2015, 10:36 pm

blanketcross wrote:are you going to stop? I sure hope not...i would love to see what she does to you when she comes!

Nope, I have listened to the file today 10 times. Yes should be interesting. File says it's a swarm of feminizing succubi instead of 1 for some reason.

I have been super horny today, listening the file and doing nipple play and using my aneros
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Re: re

Postby roshenclassical » October 25th, 2015, 10:38 pm

jessbabyxoxo31 wrote:i always steer very clear from any file dealing with supernatural beings and the occult. my advice is out of experience, its really not worth getting a evil spirit or any spirit for that matter attached to you. you really don't want your energy depleted on a regular basis. don't open a door if you are unable to close it.

I can understand that but I'm an atheist and I don't believe in hell. I see it as a fantasy and it's very hot to me.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 26th, 2015, 1:19 am

roshenclassical wrote:
blanketcross wrote:are you going to stop? I sure hope not...i would love to see what she does to you when she comes!

Nope, I have listened to the file today 10 times. Yes should be interesting. File says it's a swarm of feminizing succubi instead of 1 for some reason.

I have been super horny today, listening the file and doing nipple play and using my aneros

There are about 8000 units in a swarm (you going be worn out no energy at all if you still can write after that please keep us informed if you can. :roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » October 26th, 2015, 6:37 am

Well tonight I had a dream about flying. I flew over Brazil and then over an abandoned US postal office in the middle of the ocean. I then left a party and ran home at night. I was polishing missing teeth with baking soda and saw apparitions walking near me.

I woke up earlier than usual.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Re: re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » October 26th, 2015, 1:40 pm

roshenclassical wrote:
jessbabyxoxo31 wrote:i always steer very clear from any file dealing with supernatural beings and the occult. my advice is out of experience, its really not worth getting a evil spirit or any spirit for that matter attached to you. you really don't want your energy depleted on a regular basis. don't open a door if you are unable to close it.

I can understand that but I'm an atheist and I don't believe in hell. I see it as a fantasy and it's very hot to me.

you dont gotta believe in hell to believe in entities or spirits. i didnt say anything about hell. just please be careful, u are going to welcome something in your life that is going to be bad, with only bad intentions. when this succubus "fucks you" its going to be stealing your energy. but if you do go on with this let us know whats happening. i am confused though, if you dont believe in hell, why are you listening to a file to summon a sexually deviant demon?
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » October 26th, 2015, 4:06 pm

You don't need a file for a succubus / incubus encounter. Just pray to Satan over and over until you are in a trance from it and then invite the demon in. Asemodeus used our ass for a good 2 hours. Felt physically real, made our ass gape wide open while it was happening and even left us sore the next day.

Of course, Asemodeus has been my patron demon since I came into this body, so I am not really taking on anything new for this, spiritually. If you don't want to come to the dark side (it's nice down here, you know), you probably should not be messing with spirits. We do tend to hang around.

Hail Satan! 666 -- Beast :twisted:
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » October 26th, 2015, 9:26 pm

Had a terrible day today. Feel really tired and lethargic. Had some kind of nightmare and felt like I had some pain in my body. Something feels kind of off but's it is not this file!
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » November 10th, 2015, 10:02 pm

roshenclassical wrote:Had a terrible day today. Feel really tired and lethargic. Had some kind of nightmare and felt like I had some pain in my body. Something feels kind of off but's it is not this file!

Have you listened again since your last post?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whome » November 17th, 2015, 3:33 pm

I've posted a modified script to the file-ideas for this file, adjusting it to a single succi; I'd appreciate any feedback or change suggestions...
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby roshenclassical » December 1st, 2015, 1:38 am

blanketcross wrote:
roshenclassical wrote:Had a terrible day today. Feel really tired and lethargic. Had some kind of nightmare and felt like I had some pain in my body. Something feels kind of off but's it is not this file!

Nope you guys spooked me with the ghost talk.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » December 1st, 2015, 11:44 am

roshenclassical wrote:
blanketcross wrote:

Nope you guys spooked me with the ghost talk.

What you may not realize about spirits is that they communicate with each other. So while you may want to invite one type, another might hear about it and come in just to mess with you. Especially when inviting a swarm, they wont all be exactly the same. If you find you are getting unwanted encounters you can start with a sage smudging. There is actually a lot of info out there on getting rid of unwelcomed spirits.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 1st, 2015, 4:52 pm

The absolutely best book on psychic self-defence I have found is The Witch's Shield: Protection Magick and Psychic Self-Defense by Christopher Penczak.

Overview
Is it possible to gain spiritual enlightenment even in difficult or threatening situations? What is the nature of evil and the role of seemingly bad things in the universe? In this thorough and thoughtful protection magick handbook, you are urged to take responsibility for your own actions, ask what you might learn from any situation, and hold compassion for those you may view as doing harm. Popular Wiccan author and teacher Christopher Penczak takes a threefold approach to protection magick in this guide for Witches, Pagans, shamans, and psychics. First, find out how to protect yourself using personal energy, will, and intent. Next, discover how to connect with your guardian spirits, angels, and patron deities. Finally, learn how to use traditional spellcraft and ritual for protection. This comprehensive guide to psychic self-defense and protection magick also includes an audio CD of protection meditations read by the author.Praise:"A wise, helpful book for beginners and intermediate students of the Craft."—PUBLISHERS WEEKLY 2005

Link to eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xwitch%27s+shield.TRS0&_nkw=witch%27s+shield&_sacat=0
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories