deprogram all file not working..

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

deprogram all file not working..

Postby trixiebimbo » October 31st, 2015, 1:06 pm

So I've been doing this sissy hypno thing on and off for awhile but nothing has been sticking. until recently when I had the urge to listen to CSS. However unlike with some other files this one has me plunging into the sissy life. I'm not sure anymore if I want to so i tried a couple different deprogram files on the site. None of them worked and it seems like my sissy self gets new resolve every time I try. Is there a stronger file available or do I just accept my sissy fate?
trixiebimbo

Postby rafaela » October 31st, 2015, 6:28 pm

accept it, but own it!
rafaela

Postby blanketcross » October 31st, 2015, 9:26 pm

Muahahahaha! Your stuck with it! >:) soon you will come to love it. Just wait.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » November 1st, 2015, 12:44 am

whats the old saying, "hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't want to do." that works both ways, if you truly don't want to stop a change made through hypnosis you will not be able to.

you need to do some meditating on what drew you to the file/files in the first place, be honest with yourself.

if you can recognize that you truly do not want this life, or you feel that this life would be detrimental to your health or wellbeing i would recommend working one on one with someone.

threads like this can be helpful to an extent, but half the people here are just going to trigger you as much as they can to accept your sissy desires.

anyway, best of luck either accepting or rejecting these suggestions.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby whome » November 1st, 2015, 7:53 am

Could be that such introspection will lead to the realization that you DO want the effects, but have some fear about getting there and how getting there will impact your current life or lifestyle; or perhaps harm the lifestyles of those around you that are important to you.

Maybe try wearing a pink bow in your hair next time you're out driving alone. Harmless, legal, but undeniably sissy.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby trixiebimbo » November 2nd, 2015, 1:59 pm

Luckily right now this is only effecting my lifestyle. So far only little things have changed like mannerisms and putting a pretty pink bow in my hair when I drive. Thanks for the advise though. I'll keep trying, but maybe being a sissy won't be so bad.
trixiebimbo

Postby SissyAngie » November 3rd, 2015, 5:56 pm

CSS what file is that?
Fantasy and Dreams should never mix
SissyAngie

Postby hypnoidf » November 4th, 2015, 1:11 am

it's Curse Stroke Sissy
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum