Looking for a panty file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a panty file

Postby parsa » November 9th, 2015, 3:01 pm

I've come across several files that encourage the man to wear panties but I'm not sure I've found quite what I'm looking for.

I don't want anything with further feminization or sissification. Part of me is captivated by the thought of wearing women's panties. Boy shorts especially. And I would't mind a little humiliation to go along with it.

But most of the files I've found take it a little further.

There was one I thought sounded interesting but I can't find it now so don't remember if it is what I'm looking for. It encourages the man to buy new panties a little at a time and to throw away his many underwear. Sound familiar?

Edited to add: I think it would be hot if it were a female hypnotist.
parsa

Postby cardigan » November 14th, 2015, 7:03 am

If you find a file that contains what you want - but also contains more - stuff you don't want, you could perhaps carefully edit the unwanted things out. Just listen carefully to the file - not in trance!! Make a note of things that should be edited out and then load up the mp3 file in for instance Audacity (a free sound editor) and do the cutting and save. Listen again outside of trance and make sure everything is perfect. If not go in again and do more cutting out. When happy, click save.

Happy trancing!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby parsa » November 21st, 2015, 4:20 pm

I think this is exactly what I'm looking for but it can only be bought in Euros. :(

https://hypno-erotic.com/panty-boy/
parsa

Postby ProfessorPig » November 21st, 2015, 10:45 pm

parsa wrote:I think this is exactly what I'm looking for but it can only be bought in Euros. :(

https://hypno-erotic.com/panty-boy/

if its file you have not listened to it's very hard to say if it's actually what you want. there have been so many times when there was a file that sounded perfect, but there were just one or two things in it that i did not agree with and i would be unable to edit them out.

if you really think it is what you want though i would email the creator. they would likely be able to work out some alternate payment method like paypal where the conversion would happen automatically.

anyway, i wish you good luck in following your desires.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum