On Witchcraft and the new files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

On Witchcraft and the new files

Postby SylviaBlack » November 28th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Just a quick note on the sale mentioned in the meeting grounds section..

First as the title suggests, as a long time practioner, I've been experimenting with combing witchcraft with hypnosis and it's proven to be most effective. . So if you contact me for a commission, and you're feeling daring let me know.

Speaking of which, most people who contact me have been very shy about telling me what they want. . So you just wanted to let you darling boys know, I've been working in fetishism for almost twenty years and I have yet to run across anyone as twisted as myself.

Finally a correction to the info on the sale: I originally scheduled it to last a week, but I didn't anticipate such a huge response, so I'll only be able to take one or two more at the current.prices listed. . It's first come first serve, PM me if you're interested.

Cheers everyone, and Blessed Be.

-S. Black
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » November 29th, 2015, 8:47 am

You are out of your mind!

I like it 8)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby SylviaBlack » November 29th, 2015, 9:03 am

That's why I'm so good at driving others out of theirs. It's. a whole "takes one to know one" kinda vibe. . ;)
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » November 29th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Sylvia wrote
As a long time practitioner, I've been experimenting with combing witchcraft with hypnosis and it's proven to be most effective.

Wicca is the art of creating change in reality in accordance with will. Why would it surprise you that combining wicca and hypnosis would be extremely effective?

In this lifetime, I've been a solitary practitioner for decades. :twisted:

Blessed Be.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on November 30th, 2015, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Endo » November 30th, 2015, 9:20 am

OxyFemboi wrote:Why would it surprise you that combining wiccan hypnosis would be extremely effective?

Because it's just another religion promising miracles and supernatural influences upon a person?

If you're using it ON YOURSELF or on OTHER WICCANS, then there's a good case to be made that you're just drinking your own kool-aid. It would certainly help with belief implanting. Religion as a whole is very effective at this sort of thing.

If a Christian had tried to hypnotize me "In the Name of the Lord God Almighty", I'd probably have been very accepting of that several years ago.

I'm not condemning your beliefs, I just want to point out that this is nothing unique.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby SylviaBlack » November 30th, 2015, 1:36 pm

I agree that there are a lot of frauds and misguided individuals and literature that have turned Wicca into a religion. But like hypnosis, mindfulness and meditation (all of which originated in shamanism which has been and still is practiced on every continent on Earth for over a 100,000 years by the way) Wicca practices aren't about faith but experience; a series of tools, almost all of which involve entering an altered state of consciousness which neuro science has shown actually alters brain waves. As a twenty-year practitioner of these techniques, and a techno-pagan I have had nothing but fantastic results and reviews from mixing science and mysticism. And are you really certain what is possible and what isn't? The Atom Bomb was impossible once, airplanes, telephones, the Internet, new medications are created every day. Witches and alchemists were the first scientists, they started it all until the Inquisition forced them to rename themselves and keep certain techniques and theories hidden (see Da Vanci or the Stone Masons). But this is an experience not an idea, therefore it's nothing I can convince you of with words, you have to actually try it. Are you brave?

Cheers and Blessed Be.
Last edited by SylviaBlack on November 30th, 2015, 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » November 30th, 2015, 1:45 pm

Endo wrote
OxyFemboi wrote:
Why would it surprise you that combining wicca and hypnosis would be extremely effective?

Because it's just another religion promising miracles and supernatural influences upon a person?

If you're using it ON YOURSELF or on OTHER WICCANS, then there's a good case to be made that you're just drinking your own kool-aid. It would certainly help with belief implanting. Religion as a whole is very effective at this sort of thing.

There was a slight error in my statement. I changed the original to what I meant to say -- "combining wicca and hypnosis" -- from "combining wiccan hypnosis".

I am not about to defend my beliefs. This is the wrong forum for a discussion of religious beliefs. I also don't care if you believe what I believe or not.

Wicca, which is only one flavor of paganism, has a a hard time making definitive statements of belief. There are as many beliefs and belief systems as there are pagans, perhaps more.

One widely held belief, though, is that magic is a way of making changes to reality to conform to your desires. There are many ways to achieve this, among them are various mental disciplines (including hypnosis), meditation, and (sometimes) rituals.

Most flavors of paganism teach that the Universe is a Thought. In modern parlance, that is equivalent to saying that the Universe is a Program running on a supercomputer. From that teaching, it is reasonable to conclude that a person could hack that Program to make a change or two in a sub-subroutine which is accessed only when the person (the one seeking to change the sub-subroutine) is involved.

Pagans do not impose their will on others without their consent. I'm not saying it never happens -- after all, we're talking about people, not cardboard cutouts or stereotypes -- but if/when it does happen, it is rare.

I'm not condemning your beliefs, I just want to point out that this is nothing unique.

I never said that any part of wicca/paganism is unique. I pointed out that this is part and parcel of most wiccan/pagan belief systems, so Sylvia should not have been surprised that wicca and hypnosis are reinforcing and/or synergistic.

If you want some good, easily assimilated information about paganism, there is a great novel which I can recommend: Lammas Night by Katherine Kurtz.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby SylviaBlack » November 30th, 2015, 2:04 pm

"There is no spoon." ;)

First person to name where that quote's from gets 50% off of any one of the listed sell prices (whether you want a techno-pagan mix or just good old fashioned hypnosis).
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » November 30th, 2015, 6:27 pm

SylviaBlack wrote:"There is no spoon." ;)

First person to name where that quote's from gets 50% off of any one of the listed sell prices (whether you want a techno-pagan mix or just good old fashioned hypnosis).

Too easy ... The Matrix!

But please, transfer my winning discount to Oxy (if Oxy wants it)
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » November 30th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Oxy and Sylvia, thank you both for your well-thought-out replies.

I'll take a look at that book, but it seems my reading list is constantly growing daily.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » November 30th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Endo wrote
Oxy and Sylvia, thank you both for your well-thought-out replies.

I'll take a look at that book, but it seems my reading list is constantly growing daily.

*Sympathy* My reading list is always growing, Endo. I recently discovered, via StumbleUpon, a Japanese word that describes my plight: tsundoku.

"Tsundoku" (n.) is the constant act of buying books, but never reading them. Specifically, it is letting books pile up in one's room so much that the owner never gets a chance to read all of them. This is done by the owners of the books, not by the booksellers. The origin of "Tsundoku" is a Japanese slang (???) "tsun-doku". ????? came from ??????? "tsunde-oku" (to pile things up ready for later and leave) and ???? "dokusho" (reading books). ?????? "tsundoku" is a euphonic change of ???????. It is also used to refer to books ready for reading later when they are on a bookshelf.
~~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundoku

I also am in constant need of more bookcases. And after discovering BookBub and Robins Reads, my e-book list is growing even faster than the "dead tree" books I love so dearly. I have a few season's worth of reading now. A friend also just gave me access to his e-books and videos; our tastes in both fiction and non-fiction are almost identical. It's "only" 6Tb - six Terabytes -- or so of material. *gulp*

Fearghus wrote
Please, transfer my winning discount to Oxy (if Oxy wants it).

Thanks for the kind offer, Fearghus, but I have more than enough files to listen to for the immediate future. Feel free to use your winning discount with my blessings.

Peace.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Witchcraft themed sessions

Postby Pugugly001 » January 24th, 2016, 2:16 pm

As someone that likes the 'spell' session concept, and loves femdom conspiracies, a request that might or might not pique your interest (I can't afford to submit this at the moment, and doubt I can afford to buy it if it *does* amuse you for awhile, so I will hardly be offended if you're uninterested)

I'd love to see a session based on the premise that a spell was cast that magickally transfers a bit of power to women every time a man masturbated. e.g. that the energy lost went to women and made them permanently stronger, smarter, sexier, and more powerful, while draining men the same way. As women get sexier, stronger and stronger men get drawn under the spells influence, which of course makes women that much stronger/smarter/sexier/powerful, until even stronger men become helpless to resist the spell . . .

Of course, the spell requires it's first victims to accept it, knowing what they're accepting - and like willingly giving blood to a contract a bit of sperm will seal the enslavement of men everywhere. Once thirteen men have accepted, the spell becomes self-perpetuating, dooming us to slowly transform into a world of sexy amazonian women and helpless men.
Pugugly001

Postby OxyFemboi » January 24th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Pugugly001 wrote
I'd love to see a session based on the premise that a spell was cast that magickally transfers a bit of power to women every time a man masturbated. e.g. that the energy lost went to women and made them permanently stronger, smarter, sexier, and more powerful, while draining men the same way. As women get sexier, stronger and stronger men get drawn under the spells influence, which of course makes women that much stronger/smarter/sexier/powerful, until even stronger men become helpless to resist the spell . . .

An interesting idea, though I'm not sure our politicians could get any dumber and still breathe, much less walk and chew gum at the same time.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Pugugly001 » January 31st, 2016, 12:51 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
An interesting idea, though I'm not sure our politicians could get any dumber and still breathe, much less walk and chew gum at the same time.

Just certain things I like to see combined

Women sticking together against men.
Men getting enslaved by what we *think* we want
Women getting enhanced.

And Pheromones - not unstoppable mind control pheromones, but sufficient that a man thinks he *should* be able to resist, if he was just a *little* stronger ... but we're not - {G}.
Pugugly001

Return to General Hypnosis