You Tail Progress

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

You Tail Progress

Postby Zegirican » December 6th, 2015, 12:23 am

Tonight (12/6/15) I'm downloading EMG's file called "Your Tail". Basically it gives you a cat tail of your choosing and it stays with you. Tomorrow I'm going to start my listening to it. I'm gonna let it loop in headphones as I sleep and hopefully I will get some success. My only concern is though, I never really had a easy time trying to relax to a mans voice. I'm a strait 19 yo boy, so especially with fetish related topics like hypnosis, its hard for me to relax. But I hear EMG's voice is nice (I've never listened to any of his files yet). So tomorrow I will let it loop while I sleep so the next night I will start posting before I listen. Here's hoping the hypnosis works this time, it would be awesome! Stay tuned if your interested, it would be fun to talk with other furrys that have tails and ears and stuff. Wish me Luck! Also feel free to suggest any other files.
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby Zegirican » December 7th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Last night I let it loop like I said. No effects in the morning. I wasn't expecting it to tho so it's fine. I'm already laying down and tired so I'm to lazy to get up and dig out my laptop (I'm on my iPad right now) so tomorrow I'll loop it some more. Thanks all who has decided to follow along with my progress. Again feel free to leave your own comments too.
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » December 8th, 2015, 4:14 pm

I have found that first thing in the morning is a great time to listen to a file. It's pretty easy to get a good deep trance going.

Also you may enjoy the file Enchanted Forest Feminization. It is a file based on a story I wrote and posted. Basically it first takes you on a trip that makes your cock and balls grow ending in orgasm, then you wake in another part of the forest and transform into a woman. Then when the file ends you remain a woman for the next 3 hours. Jackstock recorded the file. I used to have the same issue as you listening to a male voice, but Jackstock is really good. I couldn't make it to the end though. Towards the end I got so hard it pulled me out of trance.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zegirican » December 8th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Thanks Chase I'll look into it. I have heard morning listening is a great tactic. But I get up really early in the morning anyway for school, I don't wanna get up earlier. But I'll try it tomorrow morning. let the file loop over night then actually listen to it before I get ready for school.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby Zegirican » December 10th, 2015, 11:21 pm

Well yesterday I got up about 30 minutes earlier and turned my alarm off. I got up, walked around, and stretched, trying to wake up just a bit so I didn't fall strait back to sleep. I sat up right on my bed and turned the file on. next thing I know I wake up an hour AFTER I should have. Lol, it sucked so bad. So early morning listening isn't gonna happen anymore. Despite all that, I still didn't get any progress what so ever. Lopping again tonight. signed a hopeful Zegirican.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » December 11th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Haha! Try again on a weekend and try to go to bed relatively early so you don't feel tired after the file stops and then fall asleep. Hope you get results soon!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Linds » December 11th, 2015, 5:28 pm

I was thinking about listening "Your tail" curse, but the suggestion of creating the hole for tail in every trousers throw those idea out of my head :P
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Zegirican » December 13th, 2015, 10:39 pm

I think it would be helpful if there was a version of the file that was a story. Easter to imagin.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories