Trapped in a woman's body

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Trapped in a woman's body

Postby chase1 » December 6th, 2015, 8:03 am

Hi, I was wanting to achieve this goal. I am a straight man and I love women so much that I would like to have that body shape. I have had encounters with men, and didn't care for the experience. I don't want to make myself like guys. I don't want to dress as a woman either. I just want to feminize my body. If emotional changes occur as a side effect I am ok with that.

So, I am open to advise and recommendations. Right now I am listening to a subliminal version of curse hormone change. If I am going to trance to a file I respond better to female voices.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 6th, 2015, 7:17 pm

chase1 wrote
Hi, I was wanting to achieve this goal. I am a straight man and I love women so much that I would like to have that body shape. I have had encounters with men, and didn't care for the experience. I don't want to make myself like guys. I don't want to dress as a woman either. I just want to feminize my body. If emotional changes occur as a side effect I am ok with that.

So, I am open to advise and recommendations. Right now I am listening to a subliminal version of curse hormone change. If I am going to trance to a file I respond better to female voices.

The best file I found for general feminizing is Vive's Feminine Conditioning
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

ViVe also has two other complementary files that might interest you:
Feminine Voice Conditioning Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1738

Feminine Motion Conditioning Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3192

These files should complement whatever hormone change file(s) you're listening to.

If you want to give the hormone change file a bit of help, there are herbs available at GNC and other supplement stores that will grow breasts. I recommend Black Cohosh and/or Fenugreek in doses that exceed the directions on the bottle. (Each is about $13.00/bottle at GNC.)
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 7th, 2015, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby chase1 » December 6th, 2015, 11:09 pm

If one were to grind those pills into a powder and take them rectally, I have heard that they may be more effective,do you know if that is true?

Can you tell me if those files contain suggestions to wear female clothing, makeup, or nail polish? Also, do they contain suggestions about sexual acts towards men?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 7th, 2015, 5:22 am

chase1 wrote
f one were to grind those pills into a powder and take them rectally, I have heard that they may be more effective,do you know if that is true?

Can you tell me if those files contain suggestions to wear female clothing, makeup, or nail polish? Also, do they contain suggestions about sexual acts towards men?

The herbs I suggested are in capsules, so you would only need to open the capsules to pour the powder out. I have no idea if this would make the powder more effective, less effective, or have no effect on the effectiveness. I suspect they do this to standardize the dosage.

The suggestions in Feminine Conditioning are phrased in such a way as to get you to act in the way your subconscious has observed that women act. There is no mention of female clothing, nail polish, or sexual acts with men.

I suspect the suggestions in each of the other files -- I haven't used them -- would be for you to make observations on how women move and imitate that. The voice feminizing file would probably contain suggestions on observing how women talk and your imitating them. There will be no overt suggestion on having sex with men, nail polish, or any other "feminine behavior".

To quote ViVe exactly from is description of Feminine Conditioning:
This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file… first of all – it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviours you will adopt – that’s already in your mind! It will use whatever behaviour you consider feminine and make it more attractive… and when you do it – it will condition you subtly to display this behaviour more frequently…
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 7th, 2015, 10:28 am

Ok, what's funny is that I have already noticed myself moving in a more fem way. Like the way I touch the icons on my phone or the way walk sometimes. I'll check them out and see if I think they'll work for me. I am trying to limit the number of files I listen to, I have been having trouble getting them to stick.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alt131 » December 7th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Could you keep us posted. I would love to see where this goes seance I am doing a similar thing with some modded files by different others. Ever sense I started I only get heard in the morning and when I masturbate, my clit has shrunk around 2cm and I have been walking/sitting in a more feminine way.
Alt131

Postby chase1 » December 7th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Alt131 wrote:Could you keep us posted. I would love to see where this goes seance I am doing a similar thing with some modded files by different others. Ever sense I started I only get heard in the morning and when I masturbate, my clit has shrunk around 2cm and I have been walking/sitting in a more feminine way.

Sure I'll keep posting. I don't know if this is a result of curse hormone change, but the last 2 days my balls have been achy. That file only has physical suggestions. There is a new file I downloaded called extremely suggestible silent, I am going to see if it helps speed things up. Also my wife was sucking on my nipple last night, which almost gave me an orgasm. I don't think I have any other results, at least not that I noticed.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 7th, 2015, 6:37 pm

The Las 5 hours or so I have been experiencing something interesting, if anyone has experienced this please let me know. This wave will rush over me, a similar feeling to going into trance, then my palms get real sweaty, and I get this tingling in my balls. This is accompanied by a desire to listen to the file again.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 8th, 2015, 10:55 am

Last night my balls felt smaller and softer. They are firmer this morning, but not sure on the size.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 8th, 2015, 8:48 pm

I'm a little uneasy, I have only listened to CHC for 2 days and i am pretty sure my balls have shrunk. Does anyone know if it is too late for me to stop the changes? If it is too late i might as well keep enjoying the file, it feels good to listen to.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 8th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Hehehe...it is too late now, chase :twisted: Soon, soon, you will come to appreciate the changes. Keep listening, and let the file consume you, and your body. Give in to the effects. Feel your hormones changing as you become more feminine. You could stop now, but you really don't want to. It would be wasteful! I mean, you already listened it for a little bit now, and if you stop then that would just be stupid! Make the right choice--submit to the file like a good girl.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 9th, 2015, 1:58 am

Dang blanketcross you got some venom, huh :wink: ? I was really hoping to feminize the rest of my body, but leave my junk alone. These aren't the results I was looking for. That's why I'm thinking about quitting the file. I read your latest script, that's a nasty little curse. If you made a hormone change curse I wouldn't have a dilemma would I?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Raulon » December 9th, 2015, 5:09 am

Yeesh Blanketcross,even got to me a little there. XD
Raulon

Postby chase1 » December 9th, 2015, 9:37 am

So I gave in and listen to the 8 minute file for 4hours last night. I guess your words had an impact blanketcross. Especially the Las 2 words. I guess a lot of files use the trigger good girl. Nipple orgasm is another file I listened to and it has that trigger. I actually read your post about 5 times and said screw it I'm listening. Thanks blanketcross.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 9th, 2015, 12:22 pm

chase1 wrote
I was really hoping to feminize the rest of my body, but leave my junk alone. These aren't the results I was looking for. That's why I'm thinking about quitting the file.

Dude, I hate to be the one to tell you this but ... if you're using an effective hormone change file, it will NOT leave your junk alone. Your junk produces testosterone. The suggrstions in the file cause the test to aromatize (the technical term) to estrogen. Estrogen has a feminizing effect; that's why it's a feminine hormone. Estrogen is a testosterone antagonist; it feminizes you while emasculating you: less body hair, less testosterone produced, smaller junk. Maybe even a higher voice.

Every hormone change file, if it works, has two effects: less testosterone and more estrogen. Your body becomes less masculine and more feminine. That includes your package; there is no way around it. If you want a more feminine body, that includes smaller, more feminine family jewels.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alt131 » December 9th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Hello, so it terns out I am probably transgender so that is a thing. I have changed the hypnosis files I lesson to. Now it is mostly Curse Super Female and Limp Clitty Training Loop. So fare my clit and testis have shrunk and I am acting much more like a girl. Will keep you posted and if you want if I transition I can post progress picks. Also thanks for the support scene I don't tend to get much IRL.
Alt131

Postby blanketcross » December 9th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Hehe...sorry about the other night...sometimes I surprise myself! But I have to say, if I wan't to be a little evil, I go ALL the way. Since I have trouble going into trance like a good girl (going to listen when I wake up and see if that helps), and in a way I suppose I wan't to see others get affected with the files I would like to do but can't haven't. You junk will get smaller, but lets be honest, you can always grow it back with more hypnosis! You should listen to it a few more times and then decide whether or not you wan't to follow through with it. Heck, as many have said before, including yourself, that you can stop at anytime. If an extreme file like Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie (Directly meant to shrink your penis) file doesn't shrink you penis size in two or three days (drastically), then a file like Curse Hormone Change shouldn't even hurt it. Maybe your scrotum will become a teeny bit tighter, but that isn't the same as shrinking, and heck, your scrotum doesn't even relate to penis size! It isn't like girls see your scrotum and say "wow your scrotum is tight i dont want to fuck you any more". To shorten stuff up, you should listen like a good girl, and then decide!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 9th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Ok I'll keep listening blanketcross. My scrotum hasn't been affectedbut my testicles have been a bit. It hasn't had any effect on my penis size or function. So I can deal with it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 12:10 am

My balls have been aching on and off, mostly on for the last two days. Is that normal, or should I see a doctor?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 12:31 am

http://m.wisegeek.com/what-is-aromatization.htm

Blanketcross after reading the way you put that last script together I bet you could use this info and write a hell of a curse. I may try to write one myself.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 2:19 pm

I am just going to give in completely. I don't know if it's me or the file, but I want more to happen faster. I typically have had any results stop when I add another file. Then I have to stop listening to any for a few days, then start again. I was thinking of adding fem butt growth. Since it complements CHC and has the same author do you think I should try it, or is the risk of loosing the results not worth it? I'd like to hear multiple views on this, because I have really just started to learn how hypnosis affects me.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 10th, 2015, 4:23 pm

chase1 wrote
I am just going to give in completely. I don't know if it's me or the file, but I want more to happen faster. I typically have had any results stop when I add another file. Then I have to stop listening to any for a few days, then start again. I was thinking of adding fem butt growth. Since it complements CHC and has the same author do you think I should try it, or is the risk of losing the results not worth it? I'd like to hear multiple views on this, because I have really just started to learn how hypnosis affects me.

You wrote that, in your experience, the results of the first hypnosis file stops when you add a second file to your listening schedule. What file you were you using when you added the second file and the results stopped? Were they complementary or antagonistic files? If we had that information, we could advice you much better.

MY normal advice in a situation like this is "Since the second file is complementary and by the same author (which is extremely important), it should be okay to listen to both files during the same day; you'd still see results." but your experience tells you that you stop getting results when you add files.

The only way to know for certain is to try it and see. However ... in hypnosis, your expectations based on your experience -- not what an "authority" says should happen -- have a massive amount of influence. You get what you expect. Your expectations based on your experience trumps what any authority -- even me -- tells you "should" happen. Your expectations based on your experience is the Royal Flush of hypnosis: absolutely nothing beats it.

That last paragraph seems redundant but I can see no way to simplify it and still get my meaning across.

For now, you are getting the results you want, even if it feels "too slow" to you. Why mess with a good thing? Put the second file on your to-do list and listen to it when you are finished with this file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 6:10 pm

First off that is very sound advice and appreciated. I have a very open mind just because that's what happened before doesn't mean that it will happen again. After all I didn't get results the first time I tried a file. I nigh just need to work up to two.

The first time was curse random orgasm, I added curse penis growth 24.
I am going to think hard before I add to it though.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 10th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Since CHC will definitely make your butt grow in some time, after you get desired effects with CHC, you could stop listening to it and go to Fembutt growth. It would probably be best to have someone create a file similar to FBG that includes references to hormone change. I could probably spur up a script and you could find someone to record it.
Hope you are being a good girl and listening to CHC every day, and from what you said that is what it seems like. ?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 9:33 pm

At the very least I get to trance to it once at night, and drift off to sleep with it looping. On days when I work I have a 3hour commute on the light rail, so I can let it loop in the morning and at night while I trance on the train.

I tried listening to nipple orgasm v1 again, but it didn't feel as strong when I went back to CHC subliminal. So I am just going to stick to the one file for a while.

Thanks for the encouragement blanketcross, I like your style. It's fun, feel free to be as evil as you want. I don't offend easily.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 10th, 2015, 9:37 pm

So how are the results so far and how many days have you listened?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 10:10 pm

blanketcross wrote:So how are the results so far and how many days have you listened?

Sometimes my body language is more fem. My balls have been getting soft then hard. They'll get a bit smaller then go back to their normal size. And weird thins make me want to cry, like this old man telling a story about his favorite Christmas when he was 6years old. And my balls have been hurting. Is the pain normal with hormone change?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 10th, 2015, 10:17 pm

The aches are completely normal! I just listened to the file, and plan on doing so more often with you. Quite excited too because I am transgender and this is just the file to help me out! Heck if it weren't for you I wouldn't be listening to this right now. Another way to think and act like a good girl would to think that every time you hit the submit button to tell us how the file is affecting you, your also submitting to the file!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 10:19 pm

blanketcross wrote:The aches are completely normal! I just listened to the file, and plan on doing so more often with you. Quite excited too because I am transgender and this is just the file to help me out! Heck if it weren't for you I wouldn't be listening to this right now. Another way to think and act like a good girl would to think that every time you hit the submit button to tell us how the file is affecting you, your also submitting to the file!

The subliminal, or standard version?

How long is the pain supposed to last?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 10th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Another way to think and act like a good girl would to think that every time you hit the submit button to tell us how the file is affecting you, your also submitting to the file![/quote]

My balls also seem to be moving around in the sack a lot more. Should I post a body pic? I posted penis pics a while back, hard, soft and in chastity.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 10th, 2015, 10:41 pm

chase1 wrote:

The subliminal, or standard version?

How long is the pain supposed to last?

Standard...I don't know how long the pain is supposed to last, but it is normal so don't worry. Ibuprofen works exceptionally well with body pain, so I suggest taking a little bit if it gets worse. Over time it will go away, it is just your body responding the changes...so in a way it is good because you know changes are actually happening!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 11:58 am

My balls hurt! And they are getting sensitive when handled. What kills me is that stopping the file wont make the pain stop right away. By the time it stops on its own it would probably have come to an end at the same time, as if I keep listening. I read that someone who was taking hormones had this pain for about 2 weeks. The ibuprofen didn't help at all.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 12:34 pm

Can anyone tell me if this is normal; I got off of the train this morning and I had a wet spot in my boxers. I wasn't having erections, and wasn't getting excited. I'm just leaking, precum I guess.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 11th, 2015, 3:39 pm

I havnt heard of this happening but when boys start to go through puberty they can sometimes leak cum even if they didn't mean to. Maybe it is your mind going through a reverse male puberty before you start getting the female hormones?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 3:59 pm

Well I just wish whatever is happening with my balls would just hurry up.

I probably wouldn't have started the files if I knew about this part. It makes it hard to be good and listen.

Oh, another interesting effect, is that I have been getting frequent semi erections.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 11th, 2015, 7:13 pm

Are you excited like a good girl for your breasts and butt to grow? Hehe...I can hardly wait to listen tonight. Does your wife know your doing this?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 8:13 pm

blanketcross wrote:Are you excited like a good girl for your breasts and butt to grow? Hehe...I can hardly wait to listen tonight. Does your wife know your doing this?

Boy you really want to make sure i stick with it huh?

I see you did a little looking around. No she doesn't, but she likes breasts, big nipples, big round butts, but she doesn't like vaginas. She says, "They are wet, smelly, gross, and it looks like someone put their used bubblegum in a hotdog bun. Lol.

I'll probably write some fiction soon about getting busted. She's a little weird. If all this happens naturally and she doesn't know I intended it, she'll be fine with it. It will even turn her on, but if she knows I did it on purpose in in trouble.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 8:24 pm

Another update:

While my balls are a little smaller they feel much lighter. I thought I noticed it while walking today, but didn't think much of it. But when I grabbed them they felt about 30% lighter.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 11th, 2015, 10:36 pm

What type of trouble would you get in? Also any updates?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Divorce trouble. She sees my body as her property. I'm not allowed to do anything to it without permission.

You were right, about my scrotum. It hasn't shrunk, but it isn't hanging as low with less weight in it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 9:37 am

The aching in my balls has lessened today. Now I wonder if the file is loosing its effect, or if things are progressing. If they are progressing I wonder what changes ill see next.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 12th, 2015, 10:55 am

Your body is your wife's property? You should be a good girl and seek her permission for self feminization!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 11:26 am

Not gonna happen fearghus. But I read some of your posts and I'd like to write a house husband script for you. I can't record files, so you'll have to get it recorded. But I have gotten some nice compliments on my writing, so if you do manage to get it recorded, please post it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 1:27 pm

Man I was worried about my performance being affected, but I've been getting erections like crazy.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 12th, 2015, 2:35 pm

chase1 wrote:Not gonna happen fearghus. But I read some of your posts and I'd like to write a house husband script for you. I can't record files, so you'll have to get it recorded. But I have gotten some nice compliments on my writing, so if you do manage to get it recorded, please post it.

Coolio! Can't promise I'd get it recorded either, but if I do, I'll post it with FULL CREDIT to you!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Update:

Even though I am not listening to any suggestions that change my personality, I am finding myself wanting to dress up and get pretty. Can hormones really have an affect on ones personality, or could it be my subconscious mind's interpretation of being feminine?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 3:24 pm

I have had to pee like crazy today, could that be hormonal?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 12th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Hormones do/can change your behavior and feelings can become more dramatic. The ball aches lessening are a good thing and a sign that your body is accepting the changes. I wasn't going to say this earlier because I didn't want you to become discouraged and stop listening, but the ball aches I believe were from your body trying to produce more testosterone to counter the increased estrogen. Keep listening! Hope breast growth starts happening for you soon!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 4:27 pm

That would explain all the erections I've been getting.
Is that why my balls have been so hard in the morning?

Is breast growth usually the next thing to happen, I hope so?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » December 12th, 2015, 11:10 pm

I have no idea. Maybe, or maybe not! If your family is naturally big-breasted then your breasts will most likely grow faster than if your family is naturally small-breasted. I cant wait myself for breasts to grow. Mainly because i want to fill those 36b bras i have. Cx
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum