New Crinklz Diapers comming to USA

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New Crinklz Diapers comming to USA

Postby wohermiston » December 21st, 2015, 8:19 am

http://www.crinklz.com/the-new-crinklz-diapers-have-arrived/
Really looking forward to these. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » December 21st, 2015, 11:24 pm

Close up photo over at saveexpress.com
http://www.saveexpress.de/media/image/thumbnail/CrinklzEinzelstueck_720x600.jpg
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby HFBIO » December 22nd, 2015, 5:01 am

Excited for these. I never got to buy the first batch, but all of my friends got them and gave me like two for samples. Hopefully Rearz carries them.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » December 22nd, 2015, 8:41 am

Hi,
They have announced a US supplier as well www.comficare.net WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » December 23rd, 2015, 12:43 pm

It gets better, no pun intended but they will have an all white version under the brand name BetterDry. There is a website as well. That's a plus because hopefully some of the more common vendors will carry that version. http://www.betterdry.com/en/ WOH.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » December 29th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Diaper Minister in France has some really great pictures of the new Crinklz
https://www.diaper-minister.com/shop/en/17-crinklz
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Mister_Marmalade » December 30th, 2015, 2:27 am

These look dynamite: where would you recommend is the best place to keep up on news about the American distribution?
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » December 30th, 2015, 8:15 am

They have announced a US supplier as well www.comficare.net
Rearz in Canada is no longer on the map at crinklz.com.
I did order a bag from save express in Germany, but that came out to about $55 so I am really hopeful that the US site gets going soon. Also, be aware that the US site will not work on internet explorer 9. I find more and more sites are shutting that version out. Watch he Betterdry site as well, because they may show up at more suppliers, being all white. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » January 12th, 2016, 8:40 am

I finally got a pack of the New Crinklz. They are just as cute in person as you have seen in the pictures. I have the large size and they are about the same size and layout as a Molicare Super Plus large. The plastic is very smooth and quiet. The tapes are as good as Molicare tapes. There are 2 types of pads out there. The ones with SAP and the ones that wick.
there does not seem to be an inbetween here. if you have SAP, the diaper will swell where you pee into it. Little or no SAP the diaper will wick. That may be an over simplification but it is what I find. Molicare Super Plus wick just like Cloth. I love them for at nite. Northshore Supreme is next in line with wicking, but there is some SAP in there because the will eventually swell. I think the Northshore is still the best for the active person because the pad is firm and will not separate. Which brings me back to the new Crinklz. the pad seems to divided into 3 sections. the front, center and rear. the front and rear do not have any SAP. the center is loaded. And this sap expands fast and firms up more than any I have seen so far.
The can cause the center to separate from the fron and rear. I would not say it falls apart, but it does separate. I would reccomend this diaper for nite time, or for those who flood their diapers. Because it will soak it up fast, but you will want to change soon after that. Last thing. some complain about not having a taping panel. It uses the 2 way tapes. I hate taping panels, them make the waist line stiff and noisy. Some also are upset that a diaper could be called Crinklz and be quiet as a mouse. Please remember, Crinklz is just a name for one of the many characters in the group. I don't think the company ever used that to suggest that the diaper was noisy, not even the first version. Hope this is helpful. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Mister_Marmalade » January 12th, 2016, 11:54 pm

It is most helpful! Thanks for the review! If you had to give it a general rating, what would your opinion be?
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » January 13th, 2016, 8:30 am

I would say 8 out of 10. I think if we could take the new Crinklz shell and use the Northshore Supreme pad, for me that would be 10 out of 10.
I don't think Northshore would do a print version, because it would not fit into their business model, but maybe if they had a different distribution path, they would. I know they post all the time over on ADISC, so they certainly are AB aware.WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence