Reverse feminization, sort of.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Reverse feminization, sort of.

Postby HarryPalmetto » December 28th, 2015, 2:30 pm

My wife sometimes gets into a superior missionary position over me, thrusting and grinding against my groin as if she had a cock and I have a pussy. She seems to be in a state of near continual orgasm at moments like this. Frankly, I would love to find a waynot only to encourage her to do this more often but also to desire actually penetrating me with a strap-on cock. I'm not looking to be feminized but I'm open to helping her "masculinize" and be more open to what appears to be something she enjoys when she hits a certain level of arousal.

Any suggestions??
HarryPalmetto

Postby ArcherT » December 28th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Evening Harry,

The closest file I could find to meet your needs would be Strap-on #2 by EMG.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2672/Strap-On-%232.php

Description: Part 2 of 3 strap-on files that are intended for couples. This file makes is so that when you wear a strap-on dildo, the moment you put it on it becomes your penis and it remains that way with you experiencing sex as if it were your own until you remove it. This file should work for men or women.
Allen is Demon Monster and belongs to Noah.
Puppy is dog. Good dog. Rwoof. *roll on floor*
Boltz thinks he's a chill badass.
Tarquin is pulling out his hair and babysitting everyone.
ArcherT

Postby HarryPalmetto » December 28th, 2015, 10:35 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.
HarryPalmetto

Postby chase1 » December 28th, 2015, 10:57 pm

So just to be clear, are you looking to a file for you yourself to listen to or for your wife?

I like writing for people. If you let me know exactly what you are looking for I could write up a script for you, but I can't record. It might be fun for you or your wife to read it to the other.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HarryPalmetto » December 31st, 2015, 1:02 am

something for my wife to listen to that will reinforce her desire to not just grind herself against me, but to actually desire/crave using dildo or other objects to penetrate and fuck me.
HarryPalmetto

Postby fearghus » January 1st, 2016, 3:34 am

Odd question ...

Have you asked her to use a strap on on you?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HarryPalmetto » January 1st, 2016, 5:07 pm

sometime back we discussed it a bit, and she did use a dildo on me once when we were dating, but never again. Maybe it's time for another conversation.
HarryPalmetto

Return to Feminizations Forum