Crazy feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Crazy feminization

Postby Sarentheshemale » January 9th, 2016, 5:09 pm

:D Well I'm into feminization, but I have a little different idea of what I want to be than the standard sissy, shemale, transgendered, etc. I have got a few files off this site that I want to happen, but there are too many to listen too for me at this current point. So I was wondering if there was a general purpose file that comes close to what I desire, or if someone could make a special file to cover it all in one sitting; that I would pay for of course. I am currently a 22 year old, six foot 170 pound red headed male, and here is the list of what I want to become.

First off I want to decrease my height from anywhere between 5'3" to 5'6". I would like a teenage body again, but this time of course a female like body; a to b cup milky breast, thin waste, bubble butt, small hands, small feet, smooth skin, and little hair besides silky hair on top of my head. I want to fully feminize my face, voice, appearance, how I act, but with a tomboy/punk twist; I'm not into the whole bimbo thing. For genitals.... well i'd like a micro penis to no penis at all, but with testicles in tact; I'm also not into the smooth crotch, though that would be better than what I have now. I also don't want big testicles, but a small little null fun sack that can produce just enough testosterone for a real female. Oddly enough while I'm not into the whole wetting yourself thing, I wish to be cursed with ccp, but in this case it would be precum, not man cum. I also wish to be cursed with breast milk production.

As far as sexual things go, I want my pleasure centers to be moved from my dick, to my testicles, nipples, breasts, ass, mouth, and anus. I don't want to be hard ever again, but I would like to still keep some pleasure in my clit or pee-hole, and I want the full body female orgasm. I want my anus to feel like a vagina mixed with an anus during sex, for double the pleasure. I also want my taste buds to be enhanced and to gain lots of pleasure from oral activities. I also want my skin, butt, breast, and nipples to be like a very sensitive female. I also am bisexual, and wish to stay that way; being attracted to females, males, and shemales. I also would like enhancing the taste of dick, male cum, female juices, breast milk, and kissing both male and females.

Even with all of this, I would like affirmations to stay healthy and in shape, keeping my nice hour shape in good order. Anyways I know this is a lot, but could anybody help me out? Thanks again!

:)
Sarentheshemale

Postby Plaat » January 9th, 2016, 11:11 pm

So if I have this straight;(well, the opposite I guess) you want to have all these different effects but in one or few files instead of all the separate ones that exist here, as well as the general ones that don't go into the effects listed. There are the files that cover some of the listed effects, you just need to mix and match the files that cover as much of this stuff as possible. Over wise I feel your asking for the moon; unless you hire a mistress.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sarentheshemale » January 10th, 2016, 12:30 am

Pretty much. I have been using a few, just would like a file to cover it all in one sitting you know
Sarentheshemale

Postby Plaat » January 12th, 2016, 11:53 pm

if you garb the scripts for each you want and stitch them together/ with an induction/awakener; I might record it for you?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sarentheshemale » January 13th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Awesome!! Quick question though as I am still kind of new to this site. Do I need a prem. account to access the scripts?
Sarentheshemale

Postby hypnoidf » January 13th, 2016, 1:31 pm

Yes you need it.
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby Sarentheshemale » January 13th, 2016, 3:38 pm

Ok, Ill get back with you when I have the script! it might be a little while. :lol:
Sarentheshemale

Postby kslava » January 20th, 2016, 7:52 pm

I'm not sure about all the other things, but if you want a full body female orgasm here you go. Lay down with over-the-ear headphones for this one. Also might want to do it alone, given it could have you screaming and gripping at the sheets.

Female Jackpot: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXSbFrMnss&list=PLcBGDuxccIOUZHa-LZfjgcRPzmTmSLViv[/url]
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum