Best File To Make Me More Susceptible?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Best File To Make Me More Susceptible?

Postby 242424 » January 27th, 2016, 6:04 am

I want to be more susceptible to hypnosis files, and I want the effects to be stronger, I know there are a couple files like that here but I want to know which one has had the best results. Preferably free? Thanks! :D

Postby ProfessorPig » January 27th, 2016, 7:19 pm

in my experience, the best file for X will vary from person to person because people respond differently to files, you just need to find what works for you.

that said, i can't recommend chewtoy's work enough when it comes to trance training. any element of trance you want to get better at experiencing he has a file for. also he is just a nice guy.

i cant say its the best, but many people have had good results from my helpless to hypnosis file. perhaps you might find it creates powerful and lasting changes to the way you experience hypnosis.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby 242424 » January 28th, 2016, 4:59 am

[quote="ProfessorPig"]in my experience, the best file for X will vary from person to person because people respond differently to files, you just need to find what works for you.

that said, i can't recommend chewtoy's work enough when it comes to trance training. any element of trance you want to get better at experiencing he has a file for. also he is just a nice guy.

i cant say its the best, but many people have had good results from my helpless to hypnosis file. perhaps you might find it creates powerful and lasting changes to the way you experience hypnosis.[/quote]

I'm gonna try your file and see how it goes :)

Can I listen to it while awake? Like play it in the background while working, playing a video game or drawing or do I have to go into a deeper trance and listen to it at night while I'm relaxed?

Return to Success Stories