Masculinization file ideas

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Masculinization file ideas

Postby Alvin » February 5th, 2016, 12:40 am

Over my short stay on this site, I have found many masculinization files: jock files, bodybuilder files, penis growth files, even steroid files. But some examples of what I would like to someday see more of on this site would be files such as body hair growth, dominance(as in, becoming a top)files, and bear transformation files. So here's a list I've compiled in hopes of inspiring the community to make more files such as these.

Body hair growth.
Being a person born fated to never be burdened by shaving every morning, it'd be nice if there could be more of these files, as well as facial hair files so people less unfortunate could share this curse/blessing. I do know of EMG's file on HypnoFiles, but it's been a good 14 years or so amd it'd be nice to see an updated version. Look down at ye chests, ye lucky 'merrycans, and appreciate the bushes there. And er everywhere

Bear transformation!
A long time secret desire of mine. Perhaps it's the brimming testosterone or the sexy leather, but becoming a hair, alpha bear would be a drean come true. Perhaps there could be a series of ultimate masculinization files revolving around becoming an alpha, top well-endowed bear which aren't Pay files. Perhaps this is asking too much, but having a file that good and slapping Pay on it would tease me harder than an orgy in Walmart.

Sub-to-Top files
Now I'll be honest, my erratic list of fetishes have compelled me countless times to try sub files. It'd be nice if I could erase the submissive part of me better so that I could really focus on being a top 24/7.

Subliminal files
Now this isn't so much a suggestion as it is a selfish request. It'd be nice if there could be more subliminal, soft tracks such as JackDrago's Donkey Dick file or Luggy's Jock reprogramming subliminal, as due to my rather busy and strenuous life most of the time I just feel like I'd rather use the time to trance to a file doing something else instead, and loop these subliminal files while I sleep to really drill it in instead of the conventional method. It'd Be Nice if there could be more of these to accomodate to a busy lifestyle.

That's about it from me, but it'd be awesome if anybody reading this could bring any of these files to life.
Alvin

Re: Masculinization file ideas

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » March 10th, 2016, 4:58 pm

I've started to get into script writing, and would very happily look into preparing a script for body hair growth and possibly record it. Might take some time but I will commit to getting a script for it up in due course. Just released my 2nd revision of my first ever script on WMM as well.
The benefits to hypnosis are countless; trance to your desires and see the results...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby Alvin » March 14th, 2016, 2:01 am

Cool, dude! I'd try writing some scripts again but I've gotten completely rusty in the past year and I can't write out anything I deem worthy of submitting.
Checked out your script and it looks pretty dope, haha. Can't wait to see what you'll do for this one!
Alvin

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » March 14th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Alvin. I'll be working on this script at some point this week and if I have enough time, I'll also put up a recording to go with it. As it stands, I have another recording/script to go once EMG has the premium issue sorted, and a 3rd that is more for my fantasies (I can actually trance to the sound of my own voice.. Too proud??)

Just as a heads-up, if anyone wants me to re-record either my current or future files with a more-personal touch, I'd be happy to oblige for a small fee. PM/DM me for more details and prices. Will also look at custom files so long as they don't go against my morals. That's why curses to a degree are off-limits..
The benefits to hypnosis are countless; trance to your desires and see the results...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 14th, 2016, 9:49 pm

Alvin wrote
Sub-to-Top files
Now I'll be honest, my erratic list of fetishes have compelled me countless times to try sub files. It'd be nice if I could erase the submissive part of me better so that I could really focus on being a top 24/7.

If you want to get rid of old suggestions or suggestions that are holding you back in some way, ViVe's Deep Clean file works wonders.

Deep Clean
This file uses the “Deep Down” Induction to get you into a very deep state of trance, and get your innermost mind to where you can erase all triggers and suggestions that you don’t want anymore. You can either focus on a specific suggestion/trigger, or let your subconscious mind decide which ones are deeply positive and enjoyable for you, and then delete all other triggers and suggestions.

Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980

There are several files that have been made to make dudes more dominant, including JackDrago's Stroke Manly
As you stroke your penis, you will feel a growing need to become a butch, masculine, dominant alpha male and every time you masturbate and cum your gains will be locked in. Should work equally well for both straight and gay men. WARNING: This file works by causing extreme sexual arousal will make you masturbate compulsively; the more you masturbate the more masculine you find yourself becoming, so just go with it.

Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8135
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alvin » March 17th, 2016, 12:21 am

The problem is how deeply ingrained my submissive tendencies are in me and I don't think it's the work of a file that brings me to listen to more submissive files and do extreme, self a destructive things that I am immediately afterward disgusted and horrified by whenever I am aroused. This happened a long time ago until I began actively suppressing this side of me and focusing on trying to be someone I really wasn't. Becoming a dominant was a literal fantasy to me.
Doing this has only built a dominant split personality in me and increased stigma in myself toward being a submissive, despite it being an almost uncontrollable side of me. Recently, I have been relapsing into this self-destructive submissive tendency and my dominant side is losing out Bad to this long-suppressed submissive state, and just today I have tried to fist myself again.

For a long time this shameful, suppressed side of has also even affected my personal life. I have distanced myself from my family and friends because I refuse to open up to them about this issue. I have attempted to reach out for help but ceased out of worry that I would have to tell them in order to truly get better. I feel constantly insecure, depressed and suicidal out of the fact that I could never truly be things others were and that dying would be such a simple way to get rid of this issue as well as be free of all the horrible things happening in real life(won't be doing it anytime; though the concept of death does not faze me with what little things I have in life and what little I could ever accomplish, I don't have the guts to stab myself or jump off the roof).
This submissive side of me is killing me and I am at a loss as to what to do or how to stop it and change it. This is a cry for help to anyone who can offer advice on what to do or really help curb this side of me that goes against everything else that I am.
Alvin

Postby OxyFemboi » March 17th, 2016, 8:03 pm

Alvin wrote
The problem is how deeply ingrained my submissive tendencies are in me and I don't think it's the work of a file that brings me to listen to more submissive files and do extreme, self a destructive things that I am immediately afterward disgusted and horrified by whenever I am aroused. This happened a long time ago until I began actively suppressing this side of me and focusing on trying to be someone I really wasn't. Becoming a dominant was a literal fantasy to me.
Doing this has only built a dominant split personality in me and increased stigma in myself toward being a submissive, despite it being an almost uncontrollable side of me. Recently, I have been relapsing into this self-destructive submissive tendency and my dominant side is losing out Bad to this long-suppressed submissive state, and just today I have tried to fist myself again.

For a long time this shameful, suppressed side of has also even affected my personal life. I have distanced myself from my family and friends because I refuse to open up to them about this issue. I have attempted to reach out for help but ceased out of worry that I would have to tell them in order to truly get better. I feel constantly insecure, depressed and suicidal out of the fact that I could never truly be things others were and that dying would be such a simple way to get rid of this issue as well as be free of all the horrible things happening in real life(won't be doing it anytime; though the concept of death does not faze me with what little things I have in life and what little I could ever accomplish, I don't have the guts to stab myself or jump off the roof).
This submissive side of me is killing me and I am at a loss as to what to do or how to stop it and change it. This is a cry for help to anyone who can offer advice on what to do or really help curb this side of me that goes against everything else that I am.

I can't help you with the suicidal tendencies. You need to get professional help for that. They will probably have you talk about what you are scared of talking about. I've done it. It's not nearly as scary as it sounds and as you are making it out to be. After you talk to a professional about this, you will probably feel some immediate relief. They might put you on medication. I take medication for some medical conditions, like epilepsy. Taking medication for depression is just like taking medication for low blood sugar or low thyroid hormone ... or controlling epileptic seizures. If I have a headache, I take an aspirin. It's EXACTLY like that. If you have a headache, you take a pill that give you relief from the headache. If you're depressed, you take a pill (or pills) for the depression.

Depression is usually caused by a low amount of one or more of three brain chemicals: serotonin, norephedrine, and/or acetylcholine. They can give pills that will allow your body to make more of the missing chemical. It usually takes a few weeks, during which you will feel worse [because you're just realizing how bad off you WERE. That shitty feeling is a sign that you are getting better. You are just starting to realize how bad YOU WERE ... and when you start to get better, you can recognize how shitty you felt (PAST TENSE)].

I've been suicidal. I sought help. I've been where you are. I got better, You can as well. Just like that somewhat trite line they've been using in the ads about being gay and coming out: It really does get better. Really. It's not just a trite cliche or some advertising slogan someone dreamed up. It. Does. Get. Better.

As for the being less submissive and more dominant, there have been files written that will help you with that. The first step is to get rid of all that "I need to be submissive" programming. You need to use a deprogramming file for that. ViVe's Deep Clean file is wonderful for getting rid of long-buried forgotten hypnotic programming. You only need to listen to it; there is not need to visualize or anything, just listen to it for a while.

You will have gotten into some submissive habits over the years. The best way to get rid of habits you don't want are to replace those habits with something else, something positive ... like sticking up for yourself in a disagreement. (Been, there ... done that ... you're not alone.)

If i can help, PM me or e-mail me at oxjock@gmail.com and I will respond.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » March 22nd, 2016, 12:56 pm

Oxy those are amazing words!

Just a quick update from me re. body hair growth: suffered a delay because of personal issues, but hopefully will have the file out over the weekend with any luck. 2nd file out as well; take a look.
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges