Strong Feminzation/Cam Whore Hypno?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Strong Feminzation/Cam Whore Hypno?

Postby andrewg2020 » February 10th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Hello WarpMyMind people~

I'm looking for a certain type of hypno file and I made an account hoping I can get some recommendations!

I want to be very strongly hypnotized into doing things feminization things like enjoying shaving my whole body, being feminine in general, thinking like a girl, dressing up all cute, buying girly clothes, changing sexuality, and taking pictures of myself. Not necessarily hardcore slut stuff... Yet... Are there any files anyone can recommend like this?

I know its a longshot but I guess my ultimate hypno fetish is to be a cute "camwhore" who likes to take pictures of "herself" and sharing them on the internet. If there are any files anyone knows like that it would be amazing!! <3

Also, I know this isn't the meeting ground and I'll get rid of this last part if you all want, but if there are any hypno masters or anything out there that wants to feminize and shape this kind of "girl" from scratch feel free to email me! I'm 19, about six foot, and pretty skinny.

andrew.g2020@mail.com
andrewg2020

Return to Feminizations Forum