New file needed for making females more dominant

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

New file needed for making females more dominant

Postby knight » March 22nd, 2006, 6:18 pm

So many men wanting so few dominant females.

How about doing some inductions that encourage women to be more dominant in their relationship with their men. There could be files for various preferences/acts, but just some that let them be OK with being dominant and enjoying themselves would be a step in the right direction.

"You love having a man serve you orally and feel confident ordering them to do so at your whim. You get aroused when punishing a man for not serving you properly. It turns you on having a man in your control and you love the idea of controlling his orgasms for your pleasure."

You get the picture.
knight

Postby threedguy » March 23rd, 2006, 12:01 am

a file to give submissive men the option to be more dominant would be useful as well, so you could function in a switch type relationship.
threedguy

Re: New file needed for making females more dominant

Postby evangeline2020 » April 4th, 2006, 3:07 pm

knight wrote:So many men wanting so few dominant females.

How about doing some inductions that encourage women to be more dominant in their relationship with their men. There could be files for various preferences/acts, but just some that let them be OK with being dominant and enjoying themselves would be a step in the right direction.
"

Hear, hear.... yes please :twisted:
evangeline2020

Postby nuit09 » April 4th, 2006, 4:01 pm

being nosy... I think some one just proposed this. look at the vote page and see if the file is what you were talking about. if it fits the order vote for it.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby deep4menow » July 31st, 2006, 12:11 pm

Sounds like a great Idea to me!

Deep :twisted:
deep4menow

Postby Jacara » August 1st, 2006, 9:28 am

This sorta suffers from the same problem as the suggestion for a file that would cause people to use better spelling & grammar: The people that would listen to it are already that way. Any woman who'd listen to a "be more dominant" file already has a dominant side, and getting her to use it on you would be as simple as talking to her about it.
No mind-control needed, honest :lol:
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » August 2nd, 2006, 3:01 pm

Maybe "no mind control needed" no...........maybe..........

But -personally speaking, I love to feel my mind being controlled and I listen to files I enjoy anyway, its just the "mind control" aspect makes it a little bit more, er, interesting all round, dont ya think?

Otherwise, why be on a site which advertises itself that way in the first place? :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » August 2nd, 2006, 8:39 pm

Believe me, I love the mind-control aspect, both for myself and on anyone else who'll submit to it ;) But I'm just saying that in the case of causing changes in people around us, it'd be much more effective to just talk to them, rather than suggest a file for it. I'm not sure who would download a file like the one that's proposed anyway... the S.O. of the intended subject? I have a feeling that might lead to fights when it's brought up. :?

I love threedguy's option much better, as a possible solution to the "too many sub guys, not enough domme women" problem - give the sub guys (the ones looking for the solution to the imbalance) an option to be more dominant themselves. That's something you could make a file for. :)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » August 2nd, 2006, 11:47 pm

I believe their has already been a file made like this in the "Dark Cage" series,

Forgive me if Im mistaken!
missypuss
Guru
Guru

dominance files

Postby boytoy4female » August 4th, 2006, 7:21 pm

I have found many women want to experience this, but their inhibitions hold them back.

I once wrote a script, which worked well, for this purpose. It lowered her inhibitions and the more she dommed, the more aroused and intense her orgasms were. It was great.
boytoy4female

Postby odlid » September 25th, 2006, 5:07 pm

Maybe a different angle then...
Triggers to amuse a vanilla but interested g/f?
Sub male spends a few weeks listening to the trigger then thngs like "Washing time for you" that gets you to unload the washer, hang everything and then load and start the next wash... all the time with a huge hard on.... She might be tempted to try that one!
or...
"Make the bed time for you" where you strip the bed, get new sheets / duvet covers out and then lie back in bed with a huge hard on waiting for her but can't cum till she does... now actually there's an easy one...
"Wait X times for you" where you instantly get hard but can't quite cum until she has X number of times. Now that one is bound to be tempting to the lady.... (Wonders what will happen if she says 100 times!)
Very little effort for her, and she's bound to enjoy it and the feeling of unexpected control.
odlid

odlid is on to something

Postby boytoy4female » September 26th, 2006, 6:10 am

Actually, Odlid's suggestions are great. That is almost the twist my file took. It just felt really good for her and allowed her to cum harder, when she was dom.

My partner enjoyed the file very much. To this day, I still see the results. Yet, it appears she lacks the forward thought, imagination or desire to take this to the next step.
boytoy4female

Increase her dominant desires

Postby boytoy4female » October 24th, 2006, 10:14 am

I have a mp3 file; which I wrote and recorded. Its designed to reduce her inhibitions and bring her sexual pleasure from the act of being domiant. I had to edit the original file and would like a female to try it and tell me how she feels about it.

If it's acceptable, I'll then contribute it to the site.

IM me at yahoo or msn. I am bt4f.
boytoy4female

Postby trigger » October 25th, 2006, 8:54 am

By all means contribute.
trigger
Regular
Regular

Gift4Goddess

Postby boytoy4female » October 25th, 2006, 4:26 pm

Ive uploaded the file. I had to reduce the sound quality some, but its still sounded great.

Like I said, I recorded this some time ago and it was written for my wife. The introduction was personalized, so I had to delete it. The induction remains intact.

Please let me know what you think of the file and of any successes, problems, etc. This was my first attempt at anyting like it.

Women should find this file as "non-invasive"
boytoy4female

Postby boytoy4female » October 27th, 2006, 6:31 am

Ive obtained some really good feedback and with assistance am modifying it to better work for the masses. Ill post when its done
boytoy4female

Postby boytoy4female » October 22nd, 2007, 6:46 am

I uploaded the Gift4Goddess file some time ago. I see there have been many downloads. But, I've had no feedback. I was hoping for some input or maybe someone with better equipment could re-record it. Does anyone have anything to say about the file?
boytoy4female

Return to Hypno BDSM