Making my work stick deeply, real punishment.

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Making my work stick deeply, real punishment.

Postby kzarin » July 23rd, 2018, 4:38 am

I've asked before, I've done new work since yet it doesn't hold completely and I get out of obeying fully. The specific command types are restricted to one type of behaviour and do not involve my causing risk or harm or illegal behaviour to others.

The help I need is making the decades of work I've done, truly deep, and ensure utter compliance even when I don't want to obey in the slightest.

This is only about me, and quite happy to pay a little and or provide evidence this involves only my mind, no one else's.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Making my work stick deeply, real punishment.

Postby Casey » July 23rd, 2018, 8:23 pm

Try running your programs each about 33 times that is the average amount of times to full imprint it into the subconscious permanently...
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » July 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm

Hmm not heard that one. Nice one, thank you
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » July 24th, 2018, 10:57 am

Consider the possibility that your subconscious mind is protecting you from the extremity of your desires. Hypnosis depends on the subconscious, and it contains a lot of other repressed desires beyond the ones you are trying to manipulate. Focus on finding ways to reassure / protect the critical other needs and you will have more success.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Casey » July 24th, 2018, 12:24 pm

Great point made Jack Drago

"Consider the possibility that your subconscious mind is protecting you from the extremity of your desires."

Sometimes within 2 hours of the session if it is unsafe, or perceive as against core values our mind will ditch the programs to protect us. This is not healthy to bypass this... other times you just need a break from the programs for a bit for healthy safety reasons. But, make sure you way the pros an cons of trying to make something permanent, if you are getting sick and a lot of headaches during trying to permanently imprint something.. then chances are you should not attempt to make it permanent.. just enjoy the effects and time how long they last.. to renew a session if you want to keep it going.. but always remember to give yourself a break.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » July 29th, 2018, 12:53 am

So realistically, outside of being conditioned in real life through long term imprisonment etc, I ain't gonna get much further?

Shame but just cos it's not what I would have wanted to hear don't make it false. Thanks guys.

I did want to go as far as I could, it don't matter why that's my own problem but it would have been heaven to do so.

But reality don't change just cos I want it to so appreciate your candor.

Any ideas on finding the extreme limit I'd love but I accept I am unlikely to get much further.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » July 29th, 2018, 2:46 am

Don't get me wrong, I want to consent to complete brainwashing to be fully obedient to the commands I've got in my own files. If ordered to eat x no matter how bad x taste or is, the compulsions would ensure that I ate it or suffered real pains for disobeying.

However, I'm thinking this is impossible even with a willing subject like myself.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » July 31st, 2018, 9:25 pm

"However, I'm thinking this is impossible even with a willing subject like myself."

change this belief with or without hypnosis and you will be able to bypass that limitation.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby kzarin » August 2nd, 2018, 12:27 am

If you have a file that would help I'd be grateful as I do keep escaping thus punishment training
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » August 2nd, 2018, 4:50 am

I'd like to encourage someone to offer me treatment in this to ensure far deeper more evil compliance to my own work on this. In other words, help me ensure I can't get out of it again as I do get episode of escape where I ain't affected and its not due to horniness.

It is a correct thing as innocent and curious younger guys used my files with and without my encouragement, some a lot. One guy lives alone, jobless, with a seriously filthy abode. How much is my work through my files I don't know.

So, you can see, both cos I wrote ten years worth of self hypnosis and the chance that I'm quite guilty of causing suffering to others who didn't specifically expect to, I need to open up to be permenantly and deeply imprisoned with my own files.

Hope this tickles some sadists fancy, really do.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby themasterhim » August 29th, 2018, 9:52 am

Have you developed things to the point where you have created an alter-ego in the subconscious and can communicate directly with it.

If not, then that would help you get to where you want to go, unless the subconscious is blocking you. If it is, then you would, at least, be able to talk to it and find out why it is resisting and possibly negotiate with it to overcome its resistance.

When I train/create a conscious hypnotically controlled slave, I very carefully build such an alter-ego after first conditioning the trainee to go into somnambulistic trances and then with the help of the created alter-ego, we enslave the conscious level personality from the "inside" "out". Of course all with the conscious personality's conscious full awareness, desire, and permission FIRST.
-----
A short aside:

(To do this "covertly" would be not only immoral and unethical but highly "illegal" and would open the door to some major jail time and financial ruin for any hypnotist stupid enough to do this covertly. This comment is given so any lesser experienced hypnotists reading this post won't allow themselves to try this without first thinking through all the legal consequences they will get themselves into if they do it covertly. They should remember that no policeman, prosecutor, or judge will take an "I sorry, I didn't mean for THAT to happen" as a defense and will throw the book at that hypnotist. After the jail time, when they are sued, and they will be, for the psychological expenses that person has to go through to undo the damage they caused, the added additional financial "penalty" award will enslave THEM financially to that person for the rest of their life.)
-----
Over the past 35 years now, that has proven to be the most effective way I have found. But, to control things to the point where everything works safely and as intended, that takes time.

In my case, using my methods, with the e-mail based hypnotic sessions that I use, it takes at least two/three months of relatively short daily sessions to build the needed depth, to carefully create the needed alter-ego properly and safely, to establish the needed rapport with it. and then train it to take over control of body and the conscious personality and to properly enslave that conscious personality.
(For readers who do not know me, THIS is done ONLY with guys who truly WANT this life-style and to become enslaved to a master. It is definitely NOT for the vast majority of guys who enjoy the temporary "pleasures" that hypnosis can bring to the subject.)

I (or the person's original master, if he has one) control the alter-ego as my/his perfect slave first and then use it as the "local controlling master" to enslave and control the conscious personality.

Now, I will admit that to put into practice what I am suggesting, without making use of an external second hypnotist (which would be the easiest way) to oversee and control the process will have some "challenges" that will need to be overcome, but upon reflection, I think there is a way it might be achieved properly without making active use of a second hypnotist.

Since safely and properly creating the needed alter-ego needs to be done carefully to prevent unwanted things getting out of control and creating a major psychological problem at all levels, I am not going to give that "way", here in this open forum, but if you will contact me via my personal e-mail account, I am willing to discuss what I think will work, (based on my 65 years of hypnotic experience), for free for your consideration. AND the possible complications that need to be prevented.
themasterhim
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » September 11th, 2018, 12:03 am

I'm very grateful for the offer.

Right now I've stopped, got rid of all my work and focusing on other things. I have a feeling if I let this back into me again, I won't stop. And maybe I'll enjoy it but I'm not single.

However I'd like to maintain email contact over years and will email you if I may. Not because of something I wish now, but there is a large age gap between me and my partner, I may be alone in decades to come and, whilst I cannot speak for how ill feel in tenz twenty and thirty years time, I think I'd like the option of experiencing this one day.

I know if I let myself fall into it now, it'll fuck my career and hurt my other half as I'd fall far further.

Up till now I've managed.

Hope this makes sense?
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM