Is wetting erotic?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Is wetting erotic?

Postby km1980 » February 8th, 2019, 11:41 pm

For those who of you guys that wet uncontrollably in diapers, does it feel erotic for you, or has it become a different feeling than you expected it would be?

I’m on the verge of losing control myself after working with a hypnotist in person, and I am wondering if the feeling will continue to be erotic for me, or if it will feel completely different...

Anyway, any stories about what the experience of becoming incontent was like for you guys would be appreciated - would you recommend going “all the way?”
km1980

Re: Is wetting erotic?

Postby Jackstock » February 9th, 2019, 11:22 am

would you recommend going “all the way?”

Always go all the way. You only have one life to live!
(until the next one)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby childlike » February 9th, 2019, 12:41 pm

When I was in the supermarket the other day, I noticed as I was walking in that I needed to pee. Standing at the meat counter I started to feel the pressure a little, but for some reason I was holding out for a better place to let go. Walking down the next isle I noticed that I didn’t need to pee anymore. It took some thinking, but I realized that I peed when I was at the meat counter. I was wet and didn’t remember wetting.

That to me is SO EROTIC!

I don’t orgasm when I wet or walk around with a hard on, (that gets in the way of wetting anyway), but it is a dream come true for me. I feel like I am on the verge of no control as well. I got sleep wetting down for sure, and feel like I’m almost at the point of absolutely no choice in wearing diapers or I’ll wet my pants in public. That’s what I figure is the real test.
For years I have been wearing diapers 24/7. But, if I can repeat the supermarket story except that when I notice that I wet without remembering 1 minut later, I realize that my pants are completely wet. How could I ever think that I could go back to big boy pants if I wanted to.

EROTIC for sure!

Go all the way /don’t go all the way.
I can’t answer that for you.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby childlike » February 14th, 2019, 12:25 am

Well km1980,

Did you decide to "go all the way"?
I haven't regretted it yet, and it still feels wonderful to me.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby km1980 » February 14th, 2019, 11:11 pm

Definitely going to try! Thanks for your input :)
km1980

Return to Diapers and Incontinence