Pokemon transformation files

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

What kind of Pokemon are you, how would you like to turn into?

Encasement
12%
Mental changes only
12%
Physical transformation
58%
Toyification
18%

Total votes : 74

Pokemon transformation files

Postby genericaccount37 » March 15th, 2019, 1:40 pm

I came across an old thread discussing Pokemon TF files where no two posters even mentioned the same Pokemon, and all had very different ideas about what kind of files they wanted. There are a handful of Pokemon transformation files on this site, but there are so many potential ones that there could be more. The existing ones aren't all easy to find - not all use the word Pokemon in the description, a couple I really liked (recordings of Kai1987's Mightyena and Umbreon scripts, among others) appear to have been lost in the crash (I have them, but haven't reuploaded because I only just now discovered they were missing), and so on.

I've only uploaded my Giratina one so far, but I wanted to know if there was interest in specific types of Pokemon files. I've found transformation hypnosis like this to be most effective when the file is very detailed about what you're turning into, so I'm never going to make "Turn Into Whatever Pokemon You Think Of" files (though I encourage anyone who does!).

These are the types of files I'd like to hear opinions about. Would you prefer to see:

Physical transformation
Files which gradually transform your body/mind into the specified Pokemon. My Giratina file is like this, specifying that your body is actually changing and talking about your limbs turning into Giratina's legs, etc.

Mental changes only
Files which alter your mind in some way without trying to influence your perception of your body at all. Maybe one that convinces you you're a Zoroark or Ditto in disguise as your human self, or a petplay file about being a human Growlithe for a master, or being hypnotized by a Hypno.

Encasement
Files where you're turned into a Pokemon by being locked into a suit, coated in latex, etc. There are some really solid latex transformation scripts on the site already.

Toyification
Being turned into a plush Vulpix, or a plastic Pikachu toy, or an inflatable Lapras pool toy, or any kind of Pokemon toy at all. Pokemon is such a toyetic series that there's no end of possibilities here. This has extra appeal to me personally, but it's understandably a little niche.

(Sexual content)
This is where we'd have files where you turn into a Pokemon to mate, and then have a description of the process. This isn't exactly a category on its own, more overlapping with any of the others - being encased in a latex Houndoom suit and knotted by a real one, or being used by a trainer after you're turrned into a Gardevoir sex doll, or even just telling you to masturbate after a transformation. As such, this isn't in the poll, but please post about specific suggestions if you have them.

In addition, are there specific Pokemon people would like to see files for? My own WIPs include a Froslass encasement file (there's an existing Froslass file which is excellent but far too short), a Lapras pool toy (more because I have a lot of the script from an existing file) and a physical Goodra transformation (because I love that chubby slime dragon), but there's no reason for that to be a limit on what is talked about here.

Anyone is welcome to discuss their own Pokemon-related files/stories/requests here. While I might try to make more myself I'd be really happy if this encouraged anyone else to attempt making Pokemon TF content.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Re: Pokemon transformation files

Postby cloudstalker » March 16th, 2019, 10:31 am

There was a sequence where Meowth (the Pokemon who decided that he wanted to join human society and learned to speak) temporarily joined with the main group. Several times, someone tried to trap him in a Pokeball, and he was horrified by the possibility that he wouldn't break out. There's an implication of being trapped in a pokeball, even if unconscious, enslaves the Pokemon to the owner of the pokeball (the very fact that the Pokemon has been defeated in combat can automatically create this respect, even if the Pokemon fought hard against it). There is a side note that the Pokemon might resist that owner's instructions if it doesn't respect the owner, but that is more about specifics.

This can be strong for those who are into having their mind taken rather than handing it over (like those who are attracted to files which say, "Warning: This file WILL turn you into a slave!"). You get trapped in a Pokeball, and your mind is flooded with a desire to become a slave to the holder of the Pokeball. If you use enough willpower, you can break out, but it is so seductive to be a slave; you start to love the owner of the Pokeball, and want to serve him or her. If you don't break out, you will become owned, and permanently enslaved. Here's a sequence showing it: Image
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby genericaccount37 » March 18th, 2019, 1:14 pm

cloudstalker wrote: You get trapped in a Pokeball, and your mind is flooded with a desire to become a slave to the holder of the Pokeball. If you use enough willpower, you can break out, but it is so seductive to be a slave;

That's a really good idea. That'd be fun as a file to add onto a playlist after a Pokemon transformation instead of being a standalone file in itself, and there are some obvious variants in some other types of pokeball (Friend Ball makes you obey a specific person you see as your trainer, Love Ball makes you obsessed with the thought of breeding a Pokemon of your species).

I've finished and uploaded the Pool Toy Lapras file.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby fengune » March 24th, 2019, 3:34 am

I've been waiting for someone like this for a long time. My favorite type of files are the physical/mental change files. Making someone think and act like a pokemon sounds like an amazing experience to me. As for my favorite pokemon to turn into I'd have to go with my all time favorite Umbreon.
fengune

Postby genericaccount37 » April 1st, 2019, 2:43 pm

Giratina transformation is now a free file, and I uploaded a Goodra transformation as well. This one has a more generic structure so I could modify the script for other pokemon a lot more easily.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby MdeSiberieux » April 3rd, 2019, 9:26 am

Thanks for making these files! So far I've listened to the Giratina Tf, Sylveon TF, the pool toy ones, as well as some of your inanimate transformations. The style was effective for me, and the first time I listened to the Sylveon one I ended up staying in the form for most of the day.

As for my Pokemon, I was wondering if you would consider doing a Smeargle TF where a M/F pair of Smeargles lure the listener into the woods to their art commune, and use their sketch ability to paint transform the listener into their mate for a love trio. Perhaps while the rest of the Smeargles pet them. The transformation could be physical and mental, and could help the listener get into an artist's mentality. It'd be cool too if you could stay in the form after the transformation as well, that way you could see what its like to draw or make other art in that form.
MdeSiberieux

Postby genericaccount37 » April 3rd, 2019, 12:13 pm

MdeSiberieux wrote:Thanks for making these files! So far I've listened to the Giratina Tf, Sylveon TF, the pool toy ones, as well as some of your inanimate transformations. The style was effective for me, and the first time I listened to the Sylveon one I ended up staying in the form for most of the day.

As for my Pokemon, I was wondering if you would consider doing a Smeargle TF where a M/F pair of Smeargles lure the listener into the woods to their art commune, and use their sketch ability to paint transform the listener into their mate for a love trio. Perhaps while the rest of the Smeargles pet them. The transformation could be physical and mental, and could help the listener get into an artist's mentality. It'd be cool too if you could stay in the form after the transformation as well, that way you could see what its like to draw or make other art in that form.

The Sylveon one isn't one of mine, but it's really fun.

Smeargle's not one I've thought of before, but I could definitely see how that'd work. You're stripped by the pair, they paint a footprint on your back and that's what starts turning you into one of them. Then you get sandwiched between their bodies to mate with both of them, and you all paint each others bodies with your tails. Wanting to make art afterwards is a really nice idea, too. Would you want this to be a herm file like Sylveon, ambiguous about the body parts involved or two similar files that diverge during that section depending on whether your new body has a penis/vagina?

I've re-uploaded Suit Of Umbreon Pleasure (Male) and Mightyena Pleasure (Female), two files written by Kai1987 and voiced by Hotsquirrl that vanished from the system at some point after I downloaded them. Neither file is mine, I'm just putting them back on WMM.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby MdeSiberieux » April 3rd, 2019, 4:57 pm

You practically read my mind on this one! If you'd be willing, I was thinking the two files that diverge. I definitely am interested in trying a cuntboy one where you get to 69 with your new female lover while your male one takes you from behind. The male version will be nice too, that way the listener could knot with both of them.
MdeSiberieux

Postby FrozenTrance » May 26th, 2019, 8:21 am

Bit of an old topic, but hopefully I'm okay posting here. With Pokemon, it's both an upside and a downside that there are so many; there's plenty of options to chose from but you can never hit them all. I'm sure the common hits like Charizard, Lucario, Eeveelutions, Lugia, and so on, are safe bets, though.

As for my preferences on file types, from your list, I'd order them like this

1: Physical transformation. My favorite aspect of transformative hypnosis is the transformation itself, so detailed descriptions that capture the feel of actually becoming something different are my top choice. I, personally, find that including mental changes as well only helps reinforce the physical, so I've got no objections to mental alterations during this as well.
2: Toyification. Since this still involves physically becoming something else, and provides a very different experience from being a creature of flesh and blood on top of being a different shape, I enjoy these a lot as well. It's almost a tie, honestly, but the main thing that tips it in favor of being transformed into a living thing is that I find I have MUCH more trouble staying in a tranced/hallucinating state after the file is over if I'm asked to avoid moving at the end of it. But that's more a "me" problem.
3: Encasement. This mostly depends on how some aspects of it are handled. Since, again, I like the act of transforming most of all in these types of things, being told to imagine I'm wearing a suit shaped like another creature, instead of actually being another creature, is kind of a downer. That said, if, once in the suit, the listener is told to start feeling themselves "fill it out" or to feel it like it's their own skin (including control of stuff they may not have as a human, like wings or tails), I can enjoy it a little more.
4: Mental changes only. This one just isn't for me at all.

As for sexual content, I don't think I'd object to it, though I'm generally more comfortable with it when it's anthro/furry Pokemon, rather than more animalistic ones.

For Pokemon I'd like to see myself... Well, Weavile's my favorite overall, but I like just about anything reptilian. Dino-based ones like Aurorus, snakes like Arbok and Serperior, lizards, pretty much any dragon type.

I'd really like to try making some files myself, but inductions have been something I struggle to learn. I'll keep trying though. Maybe one day I can bring my own fantasies out.
FrozenTrance

Postby genericaccount37 » May 26th, 2019, 9:10 am

FrozenTrance wrote:preferences

I have kind of the opposite problem, where I can stay in that state unless a file tells me to move. So physical transformation wears off immediately if I try to move in a transformed state, but toy/encasement files last longer since I'm staying still.

FrozenTrance wrote:I'd really like to try making some files myself, but inductions have been something I struggle to learn. I'll keep trying though. Maybe one day I can bring my own fantasies out.

Inductions/awakeners are almost always the last part I write. The main body of the file is easy in comparison.

I provide scripts for all the files I write, though they're made for TTS so they have strange spellings to pronounce Pokemon names correctly. I don't mind anyone modifying/recording those scripts (in fact, I'd be really happy for more content!), and both audio and scripts are now freely available after six months, so it might help to see how others approach it.

After talking with MdeSiberieux for a while I made a Buizel Pooltoy file. This one goes a bit more in-depth, with the experience of being played with as a pooltoy and a transformation trigger.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby genericaccount37 » October 4th, 2019, 12:08 pm

The Smeargle Threesome files are up now - a version that gives you a vagina and a version that gives you a penis. Both result in a transformation into a Smeargle, a bisexual encounter and some impregnation play.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby bananashake2 » April 14th, 2020, 11:29 am

I really like that pokeball idea
bananashake2

Postby genericaccount37 » July 3rd, 2020, 9:03 am

Both Smeargle files have been out for over 6 months now, so they're freely available to everyone.

Since my last post here I've made a physical transformation into Mewtwo. People in this thread may also be interested in a VR hypnosis file for the MMM app about turning into the digimon Renamon.

I've also made pooltoy files for Vaporeon, Lucario, Lugiaand Renamon.

I may be making more Pokemon-related files at some point - one of my ideas is for a more in-depth physical transformation into Lucario with the theme of being trapped inside a Cofagrigus and transformed while exploring an ancient pyramid - but at the moment I'm working on other non-Pokemon TF.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby genericaccount37 » July 21st, 2020, 1:44 pm

My newest file is Lucario Pyramid, a guided fantasy of exploring a pyramid, being trapped by a Cofagrigus, getting mummified alive inside its body and finally being transformed into a Lucario who is meant to guard the pyramid. It's also the longest file I've ever made, at 42 minutes.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby crowbarella » October 3rd, 2020, 6:54 pm

I had been working on something similar to this, but in novel form. Never got that far in it, unfortunately. Each chapter could be its own sub-file sort of thing:
1. The Meadow, out to lunch as human, caught in a pokeball, struggle at first, then stuck, feeling the ball be moved around
2. The Basement, trapped in the basement, realizing that you were kidnapped, and left to stew in that fear
3. The Master, meeting the master and learning the rules, having them inspect your body
4. The Auction, being auctioned off to another master, meeting the new master
5. The Stolen Gift, having sex with the new master, losing their virginity
6. The Transformation, after having sex, during the throws of orgasm, changing into a lopunny
7. The New Life, learning the rules of pokemon battles and training to battle
8. The First Fight, going up against a Lucario and losing, as punishment, the Lucario has sex with you
9. The Second Fight, against an incineroar, to similar results
10. The Final Fight, they get mega evolved and defeat this one

From there, it went in a different direction, but that's the pokemon portion of my original plan for the book. I only got halfway through the auction, but keep meaning to go back to it.
crowbarella

Return to Furry Transformations