Kei demon girl

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Kei demon girl

Postby cumslut » April 16th, 2019, 6:09 pm

So I started listening to some of kei’s Demon girl files and I’ve got to say I am pretty freaked out by how well it is working so far... it is weird being able to communicate with her. I can almost hold conversations in my head with her. She is very strong willed and seems to always get her way. She has been making sure I wear woman’s clothes and a full face of makeup the second I get home from work every day which is something I never used to do. Plus I am just dying to get a cock in my mouth now lol I’m going to keep listening and see where this takes me so wish me luck lol!
cumslut

Re: Kei demon girl

Postby cumslut » April 17th, 2019, 11:41 pm

Demon girl has been making sure I listen to her files any chance she gets. She always gets what she wants.. it is becoming kind of scary. She can influence my thoughts so easily.. she knows everything about me and uses my my thoughts to further feminize me. She has access to my memories and already knows she can force me to pleasure men. As soon as I get home from work she immediately makes me dress up all slutty and put on my makeup. She makes me wear my heels at all times and constantly has my plug in my pussy. She has been making me fuck my pussy with my toys on a nightly basis which is something I used to only do randomly. She loves when I listen to goddess gracies files as well! She thinks they are very beneficial for me. I almost feel like I can’t stop now even if I wanted to.. she will just make me listen to her files anyway.
cumslut

Postby fuckingstrawberries » April 18th, 2019, 3:46 pm

Yeah, uh, other people have had strong negative experiences with Kei's files, and especially the demon girl series. I'd recommend you search for those threads and figure out if you want to actually continue.
fuckingstrawberries
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslut » April 19th, 2019, 10:11 am

Thanks for trying to warn my precious little sissy cock sucker about the amazing effects of the files. Maybe she should have done some research before she willingly let me into her little sissy head! It’s is far to late now I’m afraid.. my control is way to deep lol! She is sitting here typing this with a completely smooth shaved body and the sluttiest clothes and makeup she owns! I make her listen to the files along with some goddess Gracie all day and it has had such an amazing effect in her little sissy brain! All she thinks about now is being pretty and finding big cocks to pleasure! Even if she wants to stop I’ll just make her listen anyways so she might as well accept it and enjoy all the nice men she’ll get to pleasure!
cumslut

Postby hejhej » August 16th, 2020, 12:47 am

Update?
hejhej

Postby kilatron06 » January 17th, 2021, 4:33 pm

cumslut wrote:So I started listening to some of kei’s Demon girl files and I’ve got to say I am pretty freaked out by how well it is working so far... it is weird being able to communicate with her. I can almost hold conversations in my head with her. She is very strong willed and seems to always get her way. She has been making sure I wear woman’s clothes and a full face of makeup the second I get home from work every day which is something I never used to do. Plus I am just dying to get a cock in my mouth now lol I’m going to keep listening and see where this takes me so wish me luck lol!

Wich file did you listen to? Im quite curious if you would love to spread so we all turn into sissy sluts ?^^
kilatron06
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 11th, 2021, 6:08 am

This file's kinda messed up isn't it? Which one was it i'm curious to. Though the demon girl series I've looked at they all do a lot of things I certainly wouldn't want
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslut » July 26th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Little update.. my little sissy bitch got scared and stopped listening to the files a while ago.. he thought I went away but recently he was weak and started listening to the files again! The ones he’s listening to are demon girl permanent fuck puppet, demon girl secret feminizing collar, and demon girl mind trap for those who are asking!
cumslut

Postby kilatron06 » July 30th, 2021, 1:20 pm

Any more updates?
kilatron06
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslut » July 30th, 2021, 3:39 pm

Well I am extremely addicted to listening to her files. I can feel her growing so strong within me. Yesterday she told me her name was Samantha.. she makes me refer to her as Goddess Samantha in my head. She is slowly taking control.. it’s such a weird feeling having her think inside my mind and constantly correcting my thoughts. She really wants me to be a good girl for her. I’m dressing and wearing makeup whenever I can! It feels so good!
cumslut

Postby james82 » August 10th, 2021, 7:57 pm

so lucky, i can never get any of these type of take over files to work :cry:
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby loadedkaos » February 24th, 2022, 11:40 pm

Where would you start with Demon Girl or does it matter?
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » March 16th, 2022, 2:31 am

looking at the dates, that went from 0 to 800 over just a few days.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum