On the welcome page

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

On the welcome page

Postby Sakura » May 4th, 2006, 6:57 pm

It still says that you provide free files. You don't, anymore, so perhaps some consistency is in order?
Sakura

Postby demigraff » May 4th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Consistency?
I just re-read he message on the front page, and it looks pretty accurate to me. The very first line says "dedicated to supplying you with free hypnosis MP3's"

What's the problem?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

????????????

Postby MRV35 » May 4th, 2006, 9:37 pm

There are plenty of free files..............however the newest files are for premium members and after 3 or 4 months they become free files.
Search on google or any search engine and you will find that there are no free hypnosis files out there.........
The variety and amount of files here is way beyond the scope of other sites. If you want a specific file tailor made just for you EMG will charge you $30. That does not compare with some files out there costing as much as $200 or $300.

Look around and then compare to what's out there......I'm sure you will notice the difference.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby jayjedi » May 5th, 2006, 12:30 pm

you can also get a free premium membership by either creating your own hypnosis file, or doing scripts, binarals or subliminals of exsisting files that don't have those things
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby Smokescale » May 5th, 2006, 10:23 pm

At the risk of sounding at least somewhat stupid, how does one go about making a subliminal?
"I merely chewed in self-defense...but I never swallowed" Draco- Dragonheart
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » May 10th, 2006, 8:34 pm

It's easy. First, download Audacity from http://audacity.sourceforge.net and whatever file you want to make subliminal. You also want either a looping neutral sound like running water-- easy enough to Google up-- or you can generate white noise within Audacity. Open the hypnosis file and cut off the induction and awakening, leaving only the body. Then open the neutral sound or create a new audio channel and generate white noise, then loop it to the length of the hypnosis file. Then all you have to do is adjust the volume level of the two channels so you can barely hear the hypnosis file over the neutral sound. (You could also use music or whatever, but there are copyright issues there. It would be great for personal use, though....)

If you'd like an example, PM me with your email and I can send you a copy of the files I've subliminalized.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Smokescale » May 13th, 2006, 9:13 pm

I'm still waiting to get some of those files you were talking about but I have Audacity now and I was wondering...when you adjust the volume of the suggestive channel, do you still have to be able to understand what's being said conciously or does it just have to be playing even if you can't hear it over the other ('cause I have some songs I like to listen to and they get kinda loud. What I've BEEN doing was I took the induction outta a couple of files and added "sub" into the file name so I'd have two copies, one with and one without, then play Windows Media Player on low volume with a play list of a couple of suggestive things, then in Winamp at normal volume, I have my normal music playing...keeps me from having to mixdown files and I can adjust what I want to listen to as my mood changes).
"I merely chewed in self-defense...but I never swallowed" Draco- Dragonheart
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby Janus » May 16th, 2006, 4:02 am

Smokescale wrote:..... What I've BEEN doing was I took the induction outta a couple of files and added "sub" into the file name so I'd have two copies, one with and one without, then play Windows Media Player on low volume with a play list of a couple of suggestive things, then in Winamp at normal volume, I have my normal music playing...keeps me from having to mixdown files and I can adjust what I want to listen to as my mood changes).

Are you saying you are using two different players at the same time, the other for the subliminals & the other for music ?? I would think that is not possible. Either one uses your soundcard resources but not both at the same time. Then again, if you have two soundcards...Don´t know if possible :?:
[img:100553077a]http://static.flickr.com/23/39583875_77489e2c55_o.gif[/img:100553077a]
Janus

Postby demigraff » May 16th, 2006, 5:55 am

Janus wrote:Are you saying you are using two different players at the same time, the other for the subliminals & the other for music ?? I would think that is not possible. Either one uses your soundcard resources but not both at the same time. Then again, if you have two soundcards...Don´t know if possible :?:

Nope... its perfectly possible to have two sounds playing at once on the same card. Like, for example, IM sounds to get your attention when music is playing.

Unless, of course, you're using a really sucky OS.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Janus » May 16th, 2006, 6:24 am

demigraff wrote:
Janus wrote:Are you saying you are using two different players at the same time, the other for the subliminals & the other for music ?? I would think that is not possible. Either one uses your soundcard resources but not both at the same time. Then again, if you have two soundcards...Don´t know if possible :?:

Nope... its perfectly possible to have two sounds playing at once on the same card. Like, for example, IM sounds to get your attention when music is playing.

Unless, of course, you're using a really sucky OS.

Ok, I stand corrected. Actually my comment was based on an error message I got when trying to do just that thing. "Soundcard used by other application" or similar. And yes, the os is crappy win98. Have another puter thou with XP & 2.4Gig Intel & lots of mem & hd. Don't know if makes difference :?:
[img:100553077a]http://static.flickr.com/23/39583875_77489e2c55_o.gif[/img:100553077a]
Janus

Return to Site Improvements