CountryBoy

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

CountryBoy

Postby Dudejock » May 19th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Hey EMG! The new CountryBoy sounds like quite an interesting file, I think I'll have to get a membership just so I can listen to it. I've actually been waiting for a file like this for awhile now, I don't know whether it's the humiliation of being low-class/intelligence or just the thought of change that interests me, but regardless I commend your choice of files to make :D I think it would be really cool if you made this one into a series, kinda like the jock ones and it would change the person into a total idiot country boy! What are everyone elses opinions?Ayone who's listened to it?
Thanks in advance for the responses,
~D
Dudejock

Postby cdsfhc2002 » May 19th, 2006, 10:30 pm

I too anxiously awaited the arrival of such a file and when i grew impatient for it to come i payed for its creation. as the member who commissioned its creation i can only speak highly as to it. I personally was pleasently suprised as to its quality and am enjoying listening to it every day. I am starting to see some marginal effects, esp my music tastes and my language is starting to change a little too. I cant wait for further changes in my persona and would encourage anyone interested to dive in and devot yourself to this file.
cdsfhc2002

Postby Dudejock » May 20th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Thanks a lot for paying for it, I think many will enjoy its effects :)
Dudejock

Postby juniper » May 20th, 2006, 3:19 pm

From the point of view of someone surrounded by people that fit the description of this file, the interest in this is quiet,well, interesting. What is it that causes people to want to be like this? ( I mean that in no ill manner, purely from scientific curiosity). Anyone have any ideas of why?
One by one the penguins steal my sanity... hehe
juniper
Regular
Regular

Postby vroom » May 20th, 2006, 3:33 pm

I'd probably be interested, if it weren't for the chewing tobacco part

8O courtesy of google images

P.S. If anyone has a problem with that photo (faint of heart, or whatever) PM me and I'll be happy to take it off.
Last edited by vroom on May 20th, 2006, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vroom

Postby Dudejock » May 20th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Well that certainly was wonderful Vroom! I agree, the only part that deters me is the tabacco, beer as a favorite beverage is one thing, but an addiction to that..... I dunno, but maybe if someone was good at cutting through files they could make it so there wasn't tabacco chewing, but oh well I've gotta get a Premium Membership before I worry about that!
Dudejock

Postby cdsfhc2002 » May 20th, 2006, 11:24 pm

i understand your concern and appreciate it, the file says you enjoy using smokeless tobacco(ie chew) but does not say you are addicted to it, though occasional use can slightly increase your risk of oral cancer your chances are very small of developing it if you are not using it all of the time habitually. Just as cigar and pipe smoking occasionally usually does not cause oral cancer this is the same sort of thing. But i would not want anyone uncomfortable with this casual(non addictive) use to use a file that they were not completley comfortable so take that for what it is.
cdsfhc2002

Return to Help with Files