Living Naked

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Living Naked

Postby Aquasia » June 15th, 2006, 11:01 am

Anyone had any luck with this file? Please share your expriences here.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby jeremiah » June 15th, 2006, 6:44 pm

I woudl also like to hear some success from this.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Aquasia » June 17th, 2006, 3:52 pm

I can safely say this works and god I love it.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby jeremiah » June 17th, 2006, 11:39 pm

what did it do?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kharon » June 18th, 2006, 8:44 am

Well, according to the script I typed up for it -- and which ought to be available in the next update -- it makes you...

[1] Want to live the rest of your life naked
[2] Consider clothing very uncomfortable
[3] Able to wear clothes only when you HAVE to

If you have any doubts about what the Living Naked file does, skip to about 17:50 in the file and listen through the lesson section of the file outside of a trance. You can verify exactly what any file will do by skipping past the induction and deepening if you need to know.

As to whether it will work, considering that this file uses a very intense deepening (which I listened through half of while transcribing the script), it ought to take you into a nice, comfortable strong trance, and should certainly work. It may be wise to make sure it's what you want before even trying it. As long as it is not something you find utterly unacceptable, it will probably work.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Postby jeremiah » June 18th, 2006, 10:28 am

Hm
I think I wanna try this now. it sounds very nice :]
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Aquasia » June 18th, 2006, 1:05 pm

It is nice. I did edit it though to let me wear clothes, it's just made me into a total nudist. I might listen to the full file later to go all the way. :)
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » June 26th, 2006, 6:02 am

Its a great file. i listened to it just three times so far and i feel better naked that clothed. i have to put some clothes on to go into town and when i did they felt itchy. It also says that if your HAVE to ware clothes, then you have to have shorts with a five inch seam or a five inch mini skirt. i am no cross dresser but the mini skirt sound better that the shorts.
i have listened to other files and this one has had the best effect on me.
slave martin
slavemartin

Postby Aquasia » June 26th, 2006, 2:11 pm

slavemartin wrote:Its a great file. i listened to it just three times so far and i feel better naked that clothed. i have to put some clothes on to go into town and when i did they felt itchy. It also says that if your HAVE to ware clothes, then you have to have shorts with a five inch seam or a five inch mini skirt. i am no cross dresser but the mini skirt sound better that the shorts.
i have listened to other files and this one has had the best effect on me.
slave martin

What about really tight shorts like lycra or something? I've found tight, revealing clothes are much, much better when I need to wear anything.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » July 1st, 2006, 12:28 am

i want naked out in the garden for the first time yesterday, the reason i haven't done so before was due to the fact that 5 houses looks over my garden. The file seems to be working very well
i will up date you all as time passes.
slavemartin

Postby Aquasia » July 3rd, 2006, 1:41 pm

I was on a walk yesterday and I just found I had to be naked. So I took off my clothes and left them in a field, I spent the rest of the day strolling though fields. It was really liberating.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » July 5th, 2006, 6:38 pm

I answered the front door naked today. The post man came with a package, so without thinking I went to the door and opened it, then I realised I naked. Without wanting to look phaised, I acted like normal. He said nothing, but after I felt wonderfull.
slavemartin

Postby Aquasia » July 7th, 2006, 12:22 pm

Sadly I had to deprogram myself due to me going away for a few days, I miss the feeling of being naked all the time, but can't bring myself to listen again, knowing how much I'll hate giving it up again.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » July 8th, 2006, 4:01 am

i won't deprogramme myself for any reason, i love it to much.
slavemartin

Postby slavemartin » August 12th, 2006, 6:11 am

Although i love this file it's getting a bit dangerious. Last week (not thinking) i answered the front door without checking who it was first, when i opened the door there was a girl of about 17 years old wanting back an Avon mag that was posted through the door a few days earlier. As usual i was naked, but i didn't realise my nakedness untill i saw the look in her face, so trying not to act "pervy", i gave her the book and closed the door.

The fear that swept me sent me shaking. She was old enough to understand most adult stuff and what people do in their homes is up to them, but what if this girl was a lot younger. She could have been mentally affected or i could have been called a pervert and the police called.

i think i'll have to focus on another file for the time being.
slavemartin

Postby CuriousG » August 13th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Well, you probably shouldn't be answering the front door naked. Remember, people like the postman are just doing their job, it's easier if that doesn't involve a nude person.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories