Jands Zeta Fantasy 1(Male & Female Dog)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Jands Zeta Fantasy 1(Male & Female Dog)

Postby jands » July 3rd, 2006, 11:48 pm

Woah.... just.... holy crap woah.
This was the first file I've ever had work and goddamn does it work.

Just to clarify, I didn't create this file, I just commissioned it.
jands
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby werewolfs_2006 » July 12th, 2006, 3:36 pm

whaat exactly does this file do. I didn't understand the discription.
werewolfs_2006

Postby jands » July 16th, 2006, 10:23 pm

werewolfs_2006 wrote:whaat exactly does this file do. I didn't understand the discription.
The file is like trance sex (which is free for download) except that instead of sex with a woman, this file is sex with a female dog. It also makes you feel like you have a male dog's genitals afterwards.
jands
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lilkittenroo » July 25th, 2006, 6:52 pm

Sounds like fun, I wanna try...but no files have worked for me so I dun think I'd spend the monies. :(
lilkittenroo

Postby lilkittenroo » November 29th, 2006, 7:12 pm

It says "encourages bestiality" in the file description.

That sounds kind of scary...can anyone elaborate on the meaning of this? Encourages as in the real thing? Or the file itself is?
lilkittenroo

Postby willingsub » November 30th, 2006, 1:45 am

lilkittenroo wrote:It says "encourages bestiality" in the file description.

That sounds kind of scary...can anyone elaborate on the meaning of this? Encourages as in the real thing? Or the file itself is?

Well, the file itself doesn't need an extra warning about featuring bestiality. That is already made clear in the description. So I think it would be safe to guess the warning is there because the file may encourage the real thing.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby CuriousG » November 30th, 2006, 4:29 pm

But enjoying something as a fantasy will almost always drive you at least slihglty more towards the real thing, with any type of fetish or kink.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kanibal » December 12th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Yes in about 4-5 months, as far as I know.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Re: Question?

Postby sarnoga » December 12th, 2006, 5:03 pm

zbr_m wrote:Is there ever a chance that this file will become free???

I suspect not. It is not a file for which access is granted to preminum members and then to everyone after 4 months, it appears to be a file that must be purchased seperately.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby lilkittenroo » January 1st, 2007, 12:47 pm

This file is on sale for today only...and I still have no idea if I'll be walking in the park wanting to screw a dog.

Given that unknown factor, I can't purchase this file until I know what this file has done for other people in terms of "dog lust"?

Quite frankly, I'm mostly interested in the transformation aspect of it...not the whole sex with dog thing.

This file goes off of sale today, can anyone who has used it please comment on the "encourages bestiality part?" PLEEZE?
lilkittenroo

Postby lilkittenroo » February 23rd, 2007, 9:42 pm

It's on sale again...has no one other than Jands listened to this and have anything to say about it?

I'm really really curious... :(
lilkittenroo

Postby Lonerwolf » March 14th, 2007, 12:11 am

It works. Really, really well. I damn near soiled my pants and the feeling stuck around for an hour until I got wrapped up in other things.
Lonerwolf

Postby trancebaby » April 9th, 2007, 2:43 pm

where can i get a link to this
?
trancebaby
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 9th, 2007, 11:35 pm

Sorry, it's a pay file, you'll have to pay for it.

trancebaby wrote:where can i get a link to this
?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby trancebaby » April 10th, 2007, 4:57 pm

aww , man

sorry im not that devoted to hypnosis

although just a thought i might pay files in they had 30 sec samplers :)

XD
trancebaby
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 10th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Not a bad idea, I will have to consider it(and the work involved in making it work)

trancebaby wrote:aww , man

sorry im not that devoted to hypnosis

although just a thought i might pay files in they had 30 sec samplers :)

XD
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jands » July 7th, 2009, 1:09 am

willingsub wrote:
lilkittenroo wrote:It says "encourages bestiality" in the file description.

Well, the file itself doesn't need an extra warning about featuring bestiality. That is already made clear in the description. So I think it would be safe to guess the warning is there because the file may encourage the real thing.
Looking back at the threads years later... I'm surprised this question was never answered and I'm sorry for not answering it years ago. Just to be clear, the file DOES explicitly place a suggestion that the listener will want to do it "for real".
jands
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dogboy » July 8th, 2009, 2:12 pm

I couldn't resist this file any longer and bought it during the last sale. The file works really well. It really gives me the feeling I was having sex like a dog.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby greatdane » September 25th, 2010, 5:44 pm

when i visited a friend, he let me listen to the file... i will never forget the odd feeling i had when i woke up and went to pee and was just standing there shocked and amazed... i had a odd looking penis... it was human... LOL... all that time i knew i had a dog penis and there was nothing odd about it... it was like it was always there...

its a great file in my opinion... i am having a special one custom made right now that i hope to be a real treat as far as my particular fantasy covers...

if anyone ever wants to have a really wild mind trip and has been around dogs and is familiar with how things look and are used (breeders, vets, AI people, vet techs and so on), then you will enjoy the file because your mind can fill in the details and blanks very easily... but would be interesting to hear from someone that is not in those groups i mentioned that did try the file just to compare... any comments from either groups?
greatdane

Return to Success Stories