file i would want(please read)

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

file i would want(please read)

Postby jon1223 » July 19th, 2006, 9:56 pm

there is only one real file i want...a file that could make you transform into ANYTHING...the real thing i wana turn into is a kiedran (search twokinds on google and the webcomic to find out what a kiedran is...actualy here is a quick description)which is a tiger antro that has a feral form and expierences heat if being a female...what triggers i would want in the file is "morph to a (age)(gender)kiedran","time for heat", "time for feral", "back to normal"
The feral and heat triggers would cancel eachother out when switched and when saying morph to a kiedran again it would make just a normal kiedran. you would expirence the transformation...the fur growing, ears morphing, tail growing and fully movable. Also the file would effect your personality by making you more playeful, loving, and energetic...basicly what i want the file to do is turn me completly into a kiedran in every aspect even if it only an illusion that my mind is creating...if more details are needed please feel free to PM me
The reason i put this up is i am hoping that someone will make this file for me for free(i am short on money and i dont need to be spending money for someone to create a file for me...sry if that didnt come out right but i am having a hard time expressing my self right now lol)or at least help me create this file...well i have to go...more tommorow hopefully...

PLEASE HELP ME*begs*
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby starwolf » July 20th, 2006, 10:26 am

Well instead of buying a file just for that you could use the enchanted keyboard file. Using this you could do the whole kiedran thing or whatever its called for free just might take awile for it to work.
starwolf

Postby jon1223 » July 20th, 2006, 5:09 pm

ok question time

1.in the title it says curse so is it a curse file to where it would never go away
2.if i typed the end to the a email or somethin like that would the file activate
3.can you set triggers in it...like where its basicly creating a file....like if i did this

I will transform when i say "transform" and well return to normal when I say "back to normal"
THE END

4.are there any programs that easily make files...ad if so please tell me

sorry for the questions...i will post anymore if i can think of more
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » July 20th, 2006, 5:57 pm

1) Depends

2) If you think it will

3) Yes that is how enchanted keyboard should work. I think.

4) Virtual Hypnotist
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jon1223 » July 20th, 2006, 8:01 pm

so will the file only work if you type in triggers...and can someone teach me how to use VH...i kinda wana learn how to make files and stuff like that so i can share them with the rest of you
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby starwolf » July 21st, 2006, 12:51 pm

no,ANYTHING you type before The End will come true and for your worry about typing the end at the end of a email, you could just use file to make so it doesn't effect emails.

About VH you should ask Hyp-know-fetish about how to work it cause in a post of his he said he had great success. Hope this help
starwolf

Postby jon1223 » July 21st, 2006, 2:38 pm

thank you...i think im gona pass on that enchanted keyboard file...dont wana risk accidentaly typeing the end at something i REALLY dont want to happen...and thanks for the referal of that guy...ill ask him about that ASAP
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » July 22nd, 2006, 8:42 pm

haha I want to see that Oral Vagina file made...
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis