QuickPregnancy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

QuickPregnancy

Postby thewx » September 15th, 2006, 8:08 am

So I gave this a whirl this morning, just to try it out. And it worked . . . sorta.

I went under at about 9:30 AM and came outta trance about 9:55ish or so. I got a drink, laid back down, and laid there for a while. At first, I thought I wouldn't go back into trance, but after 3-5 minutes, my body started relax and I was in a trance.

It all started from there, but it was a little strange.

You see, my fiancee and I are working on this webcomic that is based on characters that developed from drawings of us as the opposite genders (female me, male her).

Well, when I started to go throught the hour-long pregnancy, in my head, my "husband" was my fiancee in male form and I was the character in female form. Not only that, but I didn't quite experience first hand. It was like I was watching the pregnancy play out with these characters (that acted closer to my fiancee and I than their webcomic counter-parts) and experienced only bits and pieces of it personally.

Does that make sense?

It was like watching a movie staring myself and I was experience some of what was happening on screen.

It was wild, though.

After I "gave birth," I came out. Much to my surprise, only a half an hour had passed, not the full hour. Perhaps if I do this again, it'll last longer. It was really neat, though!
thewx
Regular
Regular

Success

Postby Arial » September 16th, 2007, 9:22 pm

I tried this one as well, with darn near complete success. Boy was that ever a trip. Lasted for me 55 minutes or so. Surprised me so much I only listened to it the one time.
Arial

Postby thewx » October 2nd, 2007, 8:07 am

I actually tried this again the other day and it worked, but it was a little strange. I was curious what would happen if I did while I was trigged as "TrigHorny School Girl." It was . . . interesting. I actually went through the nine months as a horny school girl.

Despite me going through the nine months, it only lasted about 20-25 minutes.
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » October 2nd, 2007, 3:21 pm

So, out of curiosity, what was the experience like?
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thewx » October 3rd, 2007, 9:30 am

Draygone wrote:So, out of curiosity, what was the experience like?

It was interesting. I believe I was just a slutty schoolgirl who had a lot of sex one day when my parents were out. Like, three guys. I ended getting pregnant with triplets. I puked a lot the first trimester. My Mom thought I was sick and we went to the doctors and . . . yeah. They were okay with it.

I continued to go to school, using the pregnancy to my advantages in terms of the uniform. For example, my belly would constantly poke out from the bottom of my uniform and my boobs would be showing alot because the tops were so tight. There were even "casual Fridays," and I would let my belly just hang on out.

Got laid a lot. Who needs condoms when you're already pregnant?

It ended with me giving birth.

It was a little strange.
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Kimberly_tv » January 7th, 2008, 12:19 pm

Your post got me intrigued, and I tried the same thing -- After I played the file, I triggered Horny Schoolgirl and then got comfy. I got a little pissed off, because the trance took a few minutes to come and TRYING to go into trance didn't get me anywhere.

But after a few minutes, I imagined shagging a boy, as a 16 yr old girl, in an office in high school. (FYI, I'm British, so this whole high school thing is going to work differently than normal.) Once that had happened, I jump cut to testing for pregnancy - I was staring at the stick, that I'd just peed on, showing me I was pregnant. Well, of course, I had to tell my fantasy parents... My dad wasn't happy. My mum took me to the doctors, and he said I should have an abortion but I said I wanted to keep it. My mum wasn't happy but she said she'd help me. I told the dad and he wasn't happy and wasn't sure he'd stick around.

I carried on anyway, going to school, morning sickness etc. Soon a very small lump appeared. Talked to my dad who supported me finally. Had a bit more sex, (well, I was horny!!) Then carried on to the second trimester. The bump began to show, and had a laugh with my friends, who were all really cool with it. I had cravings for Gammon (I hate gammon normally!!) and ate it tons... then the drama started! I got approached by the father's friends, who didn't hit me, but threatened me. I then spoke with him, and everything was cool - I just left him out of it.

Into the third trimester, I went for scan after scan, either with family or friends. Found out it was a boy - quite involuntarily. I didn't decide in my imagination I wanted a boy, it was just a fact. I couldn't go to high school any more, but exams were coming up so I studied at home. I got bigger and bigger, and it finally came to my exams.

I can't believe my imagination did this, but during one of my exams, my water broke and I had to be taken to hospital to give birth. The birth was very visually real for me, but the pain wasn't -- it was dulled. Like you dream you're in pain, you're not really in pain. I didn't have that long a labour, and the delivery went fine. Sweaty and tired, I held my baby and the father appeared, and I told him that the little baby boy was ours.

All this wasn't incredibly real, more like a very focused extended daydream. I think only about 20minutes passed, but it was a fun experience, especially as a horny schoolgirl!! Any other success stories are really welcome. I loved it, would probably do it again soon.
Kimberly_tv

Postby michaeladams87 » March 7th, 2008, 4:27 am

How long did you have to listen to it before it worked?
michaeladams87

Postby Kimberly_tv » March 8th, 2008, 11:17 am

Just once. But if it doesn't work first time for you, just keep trying.
Kimberly_tv

OMG

Postby WonderLlama2008 » April 5th, 2009, 1:53 pm

QuickPregnancy and QuickPregnancy2.

I've had success with both. I find my body actually responding to them both after the initial trance. I listened to the recordings in my bed, so the experience started immediately.

I've experienced the following phantom experiences:
sex/orgasm/conception as a woman
breast growth/tenderness
morning sickness
belly growth 2nd trimester
discomfort and belly growth 3rd trimester
labor and delivery.

I don't have many imagined scenes (i.e. baby showers or visits to doctors), but the phantom feelings.

I've also had my abdomen clench during labor, and felt sore muscles after "birth". The labor went on for awhile, becoming more intense.

Really an illuminating and mind blowing experience. 8O
WonderLlama2008

Postby livelonger8 » August 11th, 2009, 8:56 pm

thewx wrote:I actually tried this again the other day and it worked, but it was a little strange. I was curious what would happen if I did while I was trigged as "TrigHorny School Girl." It was . . . interesting. I actually went through the nine months as a horny school girl.

Despite me going through the nine months, it only lasted about 20-25 minutes.

WHAT!!? I really hope you're being serious. Your brain dilated the perception of time? Thus bypassing the physical time barrier of the logical universe! I mean, in short, you claim to have listened to this file, had experienced 9 months of being a horny school girl but had awoken from it later on and had realized that it was only 20-25 minutes!!? In theory, you are no longer existing in your previous universe and are present in an alternative reality. Think of it like this - if your brain could compress 5 minutes into 2 minutes, you would ultimately experience the other 3 minutes or possibly an entire new layer being 5 minutes on top of the 5 minutes. In other words, in the first idea, your brain compresses the 5 minutes into 2, which causes you to experience the other 3 outside of the physical universe whereas your physical brain and mind only proceed through 2 minutes in the physical universe - you transfer into another reality. Hypothetically, this could allow time travel but then, if that was possible, then why are you still here? Or perhaps -- your actual self is there but you're a different you encumbered with the previous self believing that you're the initial self.

Haha, sorry if anything seems odd, confusing or such; let me know if I can clarify anything. But seriously, this absolutely fucking amazes me!! It's a fucking dream come true! The brain compressing physical time! Experiencing 5 minutes in 2 minutes! :D
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Re: OMG

Postby livelonger8 » August 11th, 2009, 8:57 pm

WonderLlama2008 wrote:QuickPregnancy and QuickPregnancy2.

I've had success with both. I find my body actually responding to them both after the initial trance. I listened to the recordings in my bed, so the experience started immediately.

I've experienced the following phantom experiences:
sex/orgasm/conception as a woman
breast growth/tenderness
morning sickness
belly growth 2nd trimester
discomfort and belly growth 3rd trimester
labor and delivery.

I don't have many imagined scenes (i.e. baby showers or visits to doctors), but the phantom feelings.

I've also had my abdomen clench during labor, and felt sore muscles after "birth". The labor went on for awhile, becoming more intense.

Really an illuminating and mind blowing experience. 8O

Oh please elaborate on this experience more! Tell us how your Male genitalia transformed into that of a female's! Please! :D
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WonderLlama2008 » August 11th, 2009, 10:09 pm

I'm not sure I could describe it. I think everyone's experience would be different.
WonderLlama2008

Postby Sober » August 12th, 2009, 9:36 am

I've wanted to try this file for a while, but does it feel like it lasts for 9 months?
Or is it similar to a dream, where you just jump from bit to bit?
Sober
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories