Crotch Watching

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Crotch Watching

Postby Lovebuns69 » May 7th, 2005, 12:25 am

Am curious as to whether anyone has tried the crotch-watching file--turning a guy into a c@@@-Sucker????
I have listened to this file a few times and have really started to look more closely to guys than I ever thought possible before.I also noticed that I do stare at a man's crotch each chance I get, and wonder what he is packing in there,which I never did before.
Anyone elsewho has tried this file having any luck with it????
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » May 7th, 2005, 2:13 am

yes.

i listened to crotchaddict for a while, don't really know why, and the third or fourth day after listening i had to suck a cock.

and i did. i met someone on the internet, went to their house, got totally naked (in a hottub, and i'm NOT comfortable with being naked) and i sucked their cock. he was older than he said he was, and i still didn't care. and i found myself needing to stare at crotches.

however here i am about a year later & i have no urge any longer to do any of that. i've also quit listening to the file, though, so it's possible that's why i feel no urge.

i have found this file the most effective of all the EMG files, mostly because of how his voice sounds in it - it's quickened, and orderly, and sort of .. rough. it's very commanding. i think that's what did it for me. that and it's very visually oriented, so. i think that's why it worked for me.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jothan_s » June 20th, 2005, 2:10 pm

What is crotch watching wsupposed to do? i am a straight male with no desire for sexual encounters with other men, but have found myself staring at mens crotches on occasion. i did not listen to that file though as far as i know.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby Lovebuns69 » June 20th, 2005, 3:38 pm

jothan_s :

This file is supposed to make you want to suck cock--start out by making you addicted to listening to it and staring at guy's(guys') crotches,slowly turning you into a cock-sucker.
The file is adictive to listen to,if you do it regularly;and I believe it will work.
See my journal entries---I try to update whenever I feel any significant changes.
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby jothan_s » June 21st, 2005, 9:36 am

Lovebuns69

Damn! i have no interest in becoming a cock sucker. none. i have not listened to any of the files here for some time, Wife is the one who trances me now. Maybe it is just my heightened sense of sexuality from Her trancing sessions. i know that some of the sessions i am allowed to remember deal with sex in one way or another. i will however keep watch for the possibility of growing desires in strange directions.... if i remember to.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby james » July 30th, 2005, 10:40 am

now im a total sucker. the urge is irresistable, regularly must be satisfied, very regularly indeed. dont listen to this file unless u want to change cos once u do ull never go back
james

crotch watcher

Postby jeffisastud4u4 » August 23rd, 2005, 7:35 am

love this type of stuff. no control over what you do..I listened to it quite a few times and I find myself always looking at other dudes crotches. Wondering what they are packing. to bad this site has become $$ instead of the way it was for free though...
jeffisastud4u4

Re: crotch watcher

Postby loadedkaos » August 23rd, 2005, 2:58 pm

jeffisastud4u4 wrote:love this type of stuff. no control over what you do..I listened to it quite a few times and I find myself always looking at other dudes crotches. Wondering what they are packing. to bad this site has become $$ instead of the way it was for free though...

This site is still free their is just incentive to pay i.e. you get the files quicker or you get a select group of files dark cage or iron shackle.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Aquasia » June 4th, 2006, 5:28 am

yeah it works
Last edited by Aquasia on April 4th, 2007, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

stare and suck

Postby jeffisastud4u4 » October 23rd, 2006, 7:30 am

ive listen to thi file..and it works..i love staring at crotches now..and wondering what dudes r packing..cause of this file..ive sucked a few too:)
jeffisastud4u4

Postby jcarter » April 4th, 2007, 9:16 am

I finally gave in to my curiosity the day before yesterday and
downloaded this file and had a listen. When I got home from work the next day though I found myself thinking I should give it another go. I did´nt really feel forced, just that I had no reason not to as it been both exciting and I had felt very relaxed afterwards. The second time felt more
intense then the first time and though still relaxed afterwards I also felt a bit strange. I decided not to listen to it again, at least for a while.
But today on the bus home suddenly started to feel that I did want to listen to it again, at least part of me did. I´m gonna try and not give in and listen today.
jcarter

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 4th, 2007, 11:12 am

jcarter wrote: today on the bus home suddenly started to feel that I did want to listen to it again, at least part of me did. I´m gonna try and not give in and listen today.

Going to start a journal?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories